"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 04:44:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Redding  (Read 28589 times)

Black Key

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Re: Redding
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2011, 02:41:13 pm »

Once again, you're judging the lawyers and you talking about things you do not know.

Yes we have people living in your time zone but few are playing for different reasons (Desert Europe's project, other games, RL).
Manero, you're wrong, it was 4AM for me, 3AM for Crazy, but 9PM for Lemark, Slaz, Naerk and the other guys from Quebec... Most players start to play after work and diner you know, so around 9PM...

To talk about the screenshots:
- First of all, it's not written TTTLA but Children of Atom. It means TTTLA+Crazy88.
- On the screenshot of Manero, we are 14. There is 5 TTTLA...

To talk about that night:
- So our leader has arrived on Mumble and asked us if we wanted to do TC.
- Most of us were not very motivated because we all know that right now, TC is limited to kill the militia and to wait.
- Anyway we accepted, hoping that we would maybe have a good surprise and fight.
- The Crazy88, that you consider as our minions, wanted to play with the Reese's gang and Grims.
- Most of TTTLA did not agree for various reasons but said nothing cause we are not alone to decide even if you think something else.
- We did not want to play with them especially because we know we'll be troll for a another swarm. But we known also that cities would surely be empty so, why not, and we did it.
- We took Redding, and then the BHH asked us to take BH. We did it quickly, with a speacher...
- At that moment, some TTTLA went to bed because they did not want to continue to took empty cities.
- After two boring TC, The BHH / Reese suggested we contact the Section 8, and that they could join them do defend Den, and that we could attack Den, just for fun/fight.

What happened next? I do not know. At 5AM, addicted to 5 drugs, with 2 AP (not even able to take new drugs), I've left. And I do not know who took to the cities. But if there were TTTLA, they should certainly not be more than two, or three...

So, problems of ego? I do not think so...

But I know that we all hope that you ll find allies to attack us more often and that we ll have, all, good and big fights. Cause for small intensity fights, we all know where to meet ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 03:05:47 pm by Black Key »
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 03:11:40 pm »

Once again same shit, like always. Season is ending so we have 2 forces :/

Welcome back in the time trap.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 03:32:23 pm »

No words.

I think there is no better way to explain what is happening in Redding. Well.. maybe yes.
Dishonour, bullshit, pointless? I mean, what are you trying do do guys?

I was with some players at redding fighting against some BBS and WOOP 14 people fully geared like GIJOE spawning in group and rushing everything.
Something like, "ok leave the town guyz, let the pownzorz farm the 99.999.999 BA and take the town. Go wherever you want but you may know that we red-tagged you and we will rape you anytime we'll see you."

The fact of being poor ingame make me feel sooooo wonderful compared to you guys.

I think im out of this.
Have a nice day

Black Key

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2011, 04:02:30 pm »

No words.

I think there is no better way to explain what is happening in Redding. Well.. maybe yes.
Dishonour, bullshit, pointless? I mean, what are you trying do do guys?

I was with some players at redding fighting against some BBS and WOOP 14 people fully geared like GIJOE spawning in group and rushing everything.

When you did with your new allies (who perfectly fit with your RP) it it was Honour and so. When we do it it's bullshit ? Always the same story...

Something like, "ok leave the town guyz, let the pownzorz farm the 99.999.999 BA and take the town.

Yeah, that's exactly why I gave an Highway to Isabelle (Tsar ? :) ) while we where doing some RP in Redding, why i gave armors/weapons (for free) this morning to some bluesuites in downtown, why I bought to Tsar Sniper (huh, surely a tsar isn't it ?) a very usefull RA and an APA for 1.4 millions (caps you will use to buy militia): because we want to be the most richest and stuff guys in the wasteland. That's also why i've bought a very usefull vomit for 500k or 1 million and other things like that... No, it's not for RP...

Go wherever you want but you may know that we red-tagged you and we will rape you anytime we'll see you."

Who's WE ??? Till 3 days I come in Redding without being KOS by most of your friends. So i do the same. And it's better like that. You should speak with them and with your other friends who send me PM for trading...

The fact of being poor ingame make me feel sooooo wonderful compared to you guys.
Good to know that you feel good.

I think im out of this.
Most of TTTLA also I think, that's surely why they, most of the time, don't answer. I will surely do the same quickly :) ...

Have a nice day too
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2011, 06:18:08 pm »

You should understand why people think it's not a problem of time-zone. When we were ally with C88 as TDP we fought in usual hours for GMT+1, and now you said that in the 14 players there were only 5 TTTLAs, so why 9 C88s are suddenly changing their time-zone from 2 months ago ?

I know you'll answer "usual rage against tttlas" or "stop trolling you pathetic", but that's not what i am doing. I'm just wondering why you absolutely want to own Redding, it's not for PVP neither for RP. So i agree with Killian, i think it's about ego. You just cannot handle to be considered as usual citizen in Redding, like Black Key or lunoi who feel free to shoot anyone in Redding because he is a so called TTTLA.

For us, you are just some lambda wastelander who belong to a group of people which we heard about in the north, you can't do your own law in Redding, yes that's roleplay. So, if you are supposed to make war with Sarmatians because they don't accept Lawyers supremacy, please do it by fighting us and by spread your doctrine in Redding while you handle the town. Killing militia at 2 am, wipe every citizen from redding and camp the grid waiting for red nicks to show up isn't about roleplay.

I was the last in TSAR to respect your "RP" and some of your guys, but now i'm really wondering if you are better than CS.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2011, 06:28:44 pm »

You should understand why people think it's not a problem of time-zone. When we were ally with C88 as TDP we fought in usual hours for GMT+1, and now you said that in the 14 players there were only 5 TTTLAs, so why 9 C88s are suddenly changing their time-zone from 2 months ago ?

Thats right, they dont play so late since always. In recent weeks, months, years they fought earlier, problem show up when they started to loosing control. But who cares if they don't want to fight its not mine buisness.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:31:57 pm by manero »
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2011, 07:04:32 pm »

Everyone has to choose, but please realize decisions made in this game affect a taste of the game for other players. Of course it's their choice, but in this context they spoil fun for others. 

PKs too...
Who blame them for it?

Its funny to read how TTLA are so bad. In fact, they are not, they are doing everything in absolutely same way as other gangs do/did. So whats the point? You want "win" this thread? Or you will be happy when TTLA players will not play? Guys, its a game, they are playing it and you have useles hard feelings ... Thats what i think

PS: You really should relax a bit, they are really same cool guys as you or anyone else
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 07:07:12 pm by Hololasima »
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2011, 07:09:19 pm »

Or you will be happy when TTLA players will not play?

We will be happy when they'll actually play the game.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2011, 07:28:34 pm »

We will be happy when they'll actually play the game.

You should make a suggestion about a feature to prevent people to be able to play after some hour or when you're not there to defend yourself.
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2011, 08:28:33 pm »

PKs too...
Who blame them for it?
Nobody, do you know why? Typical PKs don't claim to be "good guys" who help others and so on.
Its funny to read how TTLA are so bad. In fact, they are not, they are doing everything in absolutely same way as other gangs do/did.
Sure, they are not better or worse than any other gang. Then why do they kill you if you are seen with another gang they don't like, shouting FOR THE GREAT JUSTICE!
PS: You really should relax a bit, they are really same cool guys as you or anyone else
No doubt about it. Personaly I don't have any harsh feelings towards any of them. I just want this game to be more enjoyable for you, them, us, simply for everyone and that's the point.
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2011, 08:35:39 pm »

...Its funny to read how TTLA are so bad. In fact, they are not, they are doing everything in absolutely same way as other gangs do/did. So whats the point? You want "win" this thread? Or you will be happy when TTLA players will not play? Guys, its a game, they are playing it and you have useles hard feelings ... Thats what i think

Holo you should often play 2238 then you will understand essence of this conflict and that TTTLA common with C88 puppets arent so cool guys only because they invited you to fight, on their mumble.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:57:49 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2011, 08:39:10 pm »

I dont understand, there were windows for TC and very few liked its, now seem that very few like that you can TC everytime...

And for TTTLA habits I think that be shooted at the shout FOR THE GREAT JUSTICE is very nice comparing to the usual words you can read.  ;D
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2011, 09:27:56 pm »

...Reese's gang...
Just so everyone can know, we aren't "Reese's Gang"...noone wants to be, seriously.
We are just freelancers, part of the GR/DoW/S8/BHH alliance.
If you really want to troll us, you can call us "reese's gang".

Just had to say this.  :)

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2011, 11:07:30 pm »

Just so everyone can know, we aren't "Reese's Gang"...noone wants to be, seriously.
We are just freelancers, part of the GR/DoW/S8/BHH alliance.
If you really want to troll us, you can call us "reese's gang".

Just had to say this.  :)
you are my slave, rawr
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2011, 02:12:45 am »

Holo you should often play 2238 then you will understand essence of this conflict and that TTTLA common with C88 puppets arent so cool guys only because they invited you to fight, on their mumble.

I play 2238 enough to know that you acting like a kids with all this "serious" gang things ..
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.315 seconds with 23 queries.