"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 12:27:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Redding  (Read 28567 times)

Re: Redding
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2011, 07:50:46 am »

Dont forget this topic isnt about us Hawks and your bad feelings, but unfair attacks to Redding (when they had agreement), taking cities late at the morning almost each day, marking TSAR like enemies without a reason, about much more stable RP of TSAR, which tries to destroy CoA, about paradox suprise, when they were shot by TSAR and so on. I think you dont know enough.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:29:29 am by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2011, 08:17:59 am »

I'm starting to find these threads quite funny. And the funniest part is, that because of university I can't be active in game and these threads keep me informed about what's going on. But when I finally have some time to play the game, enmities are no more, those we used to hate have magically become our most trusted friends, while those we use to rely on are now our greatest enemies. And when I finally get my ass on the battlefield, I see a lot of red/unknown names on my side and some green names I gotta shoot at.

There is no way to be sure if after one or two months I will be sharing a base name with that guy who trolled me or with that other guy I insulted, or with both. I won't stop reading the forums because I like being relatively informed about what the hell is happening, but there is no real point in posting.

You can continue with the drama now.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2011, 09:56:54 am »

Well, no offence guys but this discussion leads to nowhere. Seems like everyone keeps talking same shits.

"Oh you've raided my town, but imma TSAR, hurr hurr!"
"Oh you're talking about things you don't know, imma lawyer hurr hurr!"

I don't really know what's the point of the crymoars of both of you. If you wanna do something reasonable, hide your pride in pockets for a while and think about the optimal solution. If not, continue the pointless PvE circle TSAR - CoA - TMT - TSAR - CoA - TMT ...
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2011, 03:38:04 pm »

I wouldint call some things for "shits" man. We should be able to see diffrence between trying to turn something around into magical truth and simply facts.

We all know that TTTLA and C88 were in the past mostly playing at simillar hours to ours (around 20:00 to 24:00 GMT+1). They cannot change this fact, but they can apparently at least cheat themselves into beliving that they were not. Its okey, i dont care.

They can also destroy part of RP on the server annoying people by taking the towns at night. Why? Becouse TSARs are allied with Rogues? Well, that happend one week after TTTLA and C88 started attacking. So its not a valible point, unless you force yourself into beliving it is. What is the valible point? Only TTTLA and C88 knows i guess... Or do they? I guess i will not find this answer here, but in Redding, which is clear to me, they want to PVE.

CaptOmg

• Killin' paladins.
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2011, 05:29:09 pm »

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2011, 12:00:39 am »

You should make a suggestion about a feature to prevent people to be able to play after some hour or when you're not there to defend yourself.

I think you should tell to your faction to behave in another way when they are loosing at PVP, changing timezone isn't a solution. You should wonder why half of the wasteland think you are pathetic.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2011, 01:02:34 am »

I wouldint call some things for "shits" man. We should be able to see diffrence between trying to turn something around into magical truth and simply facts.

We all know that TTTLA and C88 were in the past mostly playing at simillar hours to ours (around 20:00 to 24:00 GMT+1). They cannot change this fact, but they can apparently at least cheat themselves into beliving that they were not. Its okey, i dont care.

They can also destroy part of RP on the server annoying people by taking the towns at night. Why? Becouse TSARs are allied with Rogues? Well, that happend one week after TTTLA and C88 started attacking. So its not a valible point, unless you force yourself into beliving it is. What is the valible point? Only TTTLA and C88 knows i guess... Or do they? I guess i will not find this answer here, but in Redding, which is clear to me, they want to PVE.

Hehe, funny guys.

People on 2238 complain for 2 years about our time zone. Ask MSH, it was same shit during NA VS DA time etc.. At your 20 dude is 14 for me and I work....

For the other thing Manero was in the town with you the day we strike for the first time.

End of topic for me, have fun complaining, we have fun in game  ;)

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2011, 01:35:04 am »

And TTTLAs+C88s are playing at usual GMT+1 hours since ever but they all suddenly moved to another country at the same time, it makes sense right ? People complain about your coward attitude, nothing else. Go on, apply the "great justice" to NPCs, gl hf.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 01:39:07 am by balio666 »

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2011, 02:34:40 am »

And TTTLAs+C88s are playing at usual GMT+1 hours since ever but they all suddenly moved to another country at the same time, it makes sense right ? People complain about your coward attitude, nothing else. Go on, apply the "great justice" to NPCs, gl hf.

Do we came here earlier when we got swarmed on Redding earlier ? No. The other days ? No. Do we complaign in general ? No.

Do you complain every day of your fonline life ? Yes. You just crying babie to me.

Keep your lessons of behaviour for those who cares. Me not.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 02:38:44 am by Cha »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2011, 03:39:01 am »

It's funny that Lawyers enjoying the winning but not playing. It's very interesting experience to read such words from the major community whiners. You can rage, you can troll me, I don't care. But you cannot change the facts. Don't you see you're acting excatly same, like your worst enemies,  Chosen Soldiers did? Why the most of community thinks they're retarded? They thinks they're invincible. Then, they lost. You'll lose in same way. It's same like Wichura told during the Peacekeepers period. You can win but you're still retarded.

we have fun in game
Keep acting dumb, keep taking empty towns when adversaries are sleeping, keep posting your e-prostate in querries via IRC, go on. I wish your pride overthrow you. EOT from my side.

Keep your lessons of behaviour for those who cares. Me not.
So why the f*ck you're posting this message? Do you see any logical sense other than forcing yourself to be a badass of the wasteland? I do not.
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2011, 04:02:44 am »

Well, the Troll & Talk & Toughguy Lunatic's Agency at its best. It doesn't matter how carebearish the team fighting against the lunatic's agency is. We'll join them. For the holy law, hey.
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2011, 08:05:27 am »

I said it, they have really some kind of mental block.

JovankaB

« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2011, 08:39:59 am »

Lawyers prevet roleplaying in downtown, I start new project - when Lawyers criminals have town, all people of good will can gather around last gasp saloon and mine entrance! Then we can roleplay downtown folks are douchbags who hate good mine folks! Like 2 quarters of town...

I mean real RP not killing miners. Make Last Gasp Salloon new meeting place!

Something like old Modoc militia, actually guarding miners, not hidng behind militia in downtown and killing innocents...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:54:39 am by JovankaB »

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2011, 09:40:30 am »

Just curios, what's "valible" supposed to mean?
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2011, 10:24:18 am »

Just curios, what's "valible" supposed to mean?

I suppose i ment Valid.  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 24 queries.