"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 03:14:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Redding  (Read 28547 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: Redding
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2011, 10:31:49 am »

2:00 AM(GMT+1) someone entered town...

14 people? Who other have at least 10 people in the middle of the night? My adivce for TSAR guys. Do not defend town against Children of Atom after 0 AM. Its pointless. Let them control empty place. After couple of hours you would have town again. Ofc they will retake it late in night but they are pvp alliance so maybe after few nights like that they will realize that there is no TC at 2.00 AM.

I told you that yesterday and i hope u will think about it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:44:38 am by manero »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2011, 11:08:04 am »

i dont understand ;/
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2011, 11:17:12 am »

What the fuck ? What's the point to take a town in the middle of night .... we were TC'ing bh yesterday hoping they would come ..... noooo instead they decide to take some redding when everyone is sleeping.

Manero i think this has gone for a long time now , they don't understand.

hmm they had a fun night fighting the timer i guess  , how mindless and brainless you have to be to do something like this?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 11:25:33 am by T-888 »

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2011, 11:19:06 am »

Well manero we dont have the choice since we are sleeping during "primetime", it's not like we have to choose if we defend the town at night or not. And i doubt people will quit their job or resign from school to kill some atoms.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2011, 11:51:59 am »

Isnt it their choice? To take any town in any time?
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

manero

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2011, 11:56:16 am »

It is but i thought we all are here to play against other players not the timer...  ::)
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2011, 11:57:29 am »

protip: that argument works both ways so stop it already.

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2011, 12:08:00 pm »

That's not an argument, i just pointed out the fact you wont find anyone to fight against at this hour, but yes of course it's your choice. I just dont understand the point.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2011, 12:10:28 pm »

Everyone has to choose, but please realize decisions made in this game affect a taste of the game for other players. Of course it's their choice, but in this context they spoil fun for others. If you come with similar or higher number of players, they simply won't show up. If you come with less people they will outnumber you with their mercs.

Now we can choose: Die or die from boredom  :-\
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2011, 12:18:53 pm »

It seems that kids never sleep if not get a story to good night.
- The Hawks -

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2011, 12:20:30 pm »

buhaha but its totally ridiculous to take towns in the middle of the night when noone gona show up to fight em.
Their goal is to what ? lost 2 hours of their time by just stupid standing in the town control zone, taking town after town without a fight ?
I really thought that the point of TC is to have some PvP - damn maybe im wrong or maybe some people  just have napoleon complex ?

btw congrats for ttla for allie with reese xD this made my day hehe

manero

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2011, 12:30:19 pm »

protip: that argument works both ways so stop it already.

The different is that one or two weeks ago there was no problem with fight before 0 AM and after few battles group on the picture(CoA) decided to "fight" around 2 AM. But its your time, have fun. Im sure u enjoy "the real pvp" when u spent almost two hours and dont fight anyone. If im good at math u finished not earlier than before ~3.30 AM. Hardcore ;D TSAR dont fight on their rules  ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:37:08 pm by manero »

Black Key

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2011, 12:42:15 pm »

All the TTTLA members join me to apology to not come to defend Redding when it's 5AM for most of us, to not fight people taking BH when it's 1PM for most of us, and mainly, to not live in your Time Zones.

But dont worry, we ll shortly try to move in your countries and/or to find another job :) !

One more useless and endless discussion... ;)
Justice without force is powerless, force without justice is tyrannical. We are that force, we serve the justice, we are the Lawyers !

Join us !

manero

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2011, 12:48:38 pm »

I said it once there was no "problem" with time few weeks ago. Everyone know why "problem" appeared  ;)

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2011, 01:21:38 pm »

Photoshop would be easier, folks.
And by the way, I know that many of you is from Canada or from other countries which time zone is far from GMT +1, but you also have many people from this time zone. All in all, this look ridiculous. Maybe ask Surf or other Game Master to spawn you more critters to shoot cause this situation or nothing more than PvE without farming. You're taking town when we sleep or are in work. We're taking the town when you sleep or are in work. Come on guys, there must be some compromise. Key, same irony I heard when Grim's Reapers were taking Redding from hands of WWP. It's difficult to solve such time-zones problems and you know it. I think we all lost our way a bit, and many people, on the both sides wants to end this strange conflict, however someone's ego is too big to start thinking about any reasonable solution. I don't know who have such ego and I won't judge it. Just think about it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.