"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:31:59 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Super Stimpak Injection Simulator  (Read 10826 times)

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Re: Super Stimpak Injection Simulator
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2013, 02:39:18 pm »

Many weapons can deal almost 200+ damage in 2bursts after which u Have only few hp left. During large battles 15vs15 spmetimes u Have to be  a "wall"and u are taking serious damage for ur team. If we nerf ss all fights will be like hinkley. Boom shoot u 2times and u are dead no matter what u will do. All pvp will be changed who shooted someone first because That guy wont Have chance to heal himself. And many people will just hide to take 6ss to get their hp back. It isnt tactical shooter it is 2d game, how u can doc ur cripled limbs or heal ur radiation or Carry 1ton of stuff in ur pocket?

Fa wont change anything. It is just small hp boost. Try to wait 2min cd for another fa, and fa is random. Ss were are and will be good support for longer and more excited fights and i know some non pvp players dont like it because they cant kill 1gopd pvp tank with their crafters even when it is 3vs1.

Ah yes the time honored tradition of sending the bullet stopping wall sucking down super healing potions strategically in a straight line into machine gun, rocket and high intensity plasma death fire.

Your right, without stims your shitty 1hexxer straight line combat rambozo guru would naturally be killed, as he should be.

You guys are absolutely riduculous, if "these" methods are the tactics you've honed so well and are particularly proud of, you should take a step back, take a breath and ask yourself "seriously"?

This is my last post on this thread, I've lost interest in engaging with people who believe in such utter nonsense.  Theres nothing useful to be gleaned here, as Captain said "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life here".  Id much rather have an argument with a tree.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

zamp

• Huff 'n puff all you want I ain't falling.
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2013, 04:46:58 pm »

What if SS use would always put you to -2 AP? Using one would be similar to knockdown where you can't do shit until you get to positive AP numbers. This way when you use one you get knockdown effects (maybe not the animation) which makes your AC 0 and increases change to hit so you can't just sit there and spam SS.

Rage master

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2013, 05:06:52 pm »

no. you dont know how it works when u are target of 5 people. ss are fine and if u cant kill enemy with ur m60, because he is in ca2 full tank and he is eating ss like candies, think if u should use gatling or sniper. please first try pvp for few weeks and later try to "balance" pvp. ss are fine and i hope jov wont touch this.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2013, 09:24:55 pm »

please first try pvp for few weeks and later try to "balance" pvp. ss are fine and i hope jov wont touch this.

If your the target of five people, you should be dead. Period, point, end of story. Mega-spams just make things intolerable. And yes, I may be an "RP" player, but I have spent many a long night fighting in New Reno, and taking the cows of Modoc as well. I understand how PvP works, I also understand that a team with 10 BG/Tanks is always going to be better than a team with a variety of play styles and skills. To me, that is the what makes PvP broken.

@Jov; I really like and agree with tying the use of healing drugs to your FA or Doc, because it widens the need for a varied team. It would make the Wasteland Docs a valued resource, rather than the ass end of ape jokes. 
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2013, 02:54:09 am »

It's not alway strategic or anything, it's just something players have to do in pvp because there is no other choice. Like Rage Master explained, combat would be even dumber if there was no fast way to heal up fast. 2 bursts and everything except max hp tank is dead.

Then how about changing the perspective once in a while and nerf BGs additionally since all other weapon types and LSW have suffered a drastic loss in their competitiveness too?

Oh right, that would be against your personal preference and beloved concept of BGonline, ain't it so, AVengerV?
http://i48.tinypic.com/n3kv0y.jpg
IT. IS. A. GAME.
*geez* ::)
Its supposed to be fun, which includes a friendly and helpful community of players.

Rage master

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2013, 11:02:26 am »

bg are almost usless in combat, except nr. full gatling/rl tank is almost imposible to kill by avenger. ss are fine and shooting with hunting rifle in nr isnt same what me ant other tc oriented people are doing. mass scale fast and dynamic fights. if u want to use fa in pvp u are wrong my frined and i dont care about ur usless doctor.
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2013, 11:19:12 am »

bg are almost usless in combat, except nr. full gatling/rl tank is almost imposible to kill by avenger. ss are fine and shooting with hunting rifle in nr isnt same what me ant other tc oriented people are doing. mass scale fast and dynamic fights. if u want to use fa in pvp u are wrong my frined and i dont care about ur usless doctor.
FA skill would be used to determine SS cooldown, nobody was talking about crafters with hunting rifles. You can relax with your muh dynamik tk batluhs talk.

and taking the cows of Modoc as well.
This made me chuckle.

Rage master

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2013, 04:52:47 pm »

ss are only thing what keeps pvp fun and longer. just imagina all fights would like hinkley. well if u want hinkley style go there and everything will be fine. and if u are target of 5 people and u have proper build u can take all damage and still be alive. tank+stonewall is v useful vs snipers and rl bgs.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2013, 06:11:32 pm »

bg are almost usless in combat
And you call other people noobs?
And gatling >laser< is an EW weapon.

Rage master

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2013, 06:47:32 pm »

avngers are crap, deal with it. lsw are crap, same m60 in tc. last good one weapon is rocket launcher.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2013, 06:48:31 pm »

Explains why everyone is using them ::)

Rage master

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2013, 08:07:19 pm »

They are good vs snipers and in nr. They are v weak in tc. Most of people use rl/gatlings/snipers. Tank in ca2 can take 4-5av bursts. They are short-med range weapon good in hexing
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2013, 08:27:31 pm »

Mike and Davrot are just 2 really big noobs who have pvp once per a 2-3 months, so stop talking shit about ss because you only know fights 1vs1, and in big fights and tc its different, you get focus fire, so you are immediately dead, so ss are fine. First learn how to play in big fights and after that start opening some topics noobs.
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2013, 08:41:36 pm »

I see the PvP experts have assembled in full force, I can only hope I will have sufficient SS to protect me from this onslaught.
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2013, 08:48:57 pm »

Better use little less of google translate and you dont have sense of humor at all, so instead of being funny, you are just being stupid.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:52:06 pm by Ivic777 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 33 queries.