"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 02:50:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: No eyeshots on knocked out chars  (Read 12055 times)

Re: No eyeshots on knocked out chars
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 12:50:19 pm »

I agree good suggestion.

Talking about Ko's i have never understud one thing , how can you knockout a target who is already knocked out ?

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 01:01:43 pm »

So my suggestion is that knocked out chars can only receive aimed limb or torso shots.
When someone will be KO's, next shoot aimed in eye automatically will be in head that's all. Second thingz make shoot maybe in head less with KO's!
Only way to head/eyeshot him would be to move to 3 hex or closer to him.
I know 3 hex is a example, but distance should be longer.

Enyway, like DOCan wrote it will be hard to make it with sens of course!!
Distance and the opportunity to shot in your head or eyes, must depend of body location on ground(head position!)

I think nobody wanna play with that and there will be no changes so im glad of that!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 05:23:13 pm »

How about making it impossible for sniper to shoot in an uncionscious target?

Today, I knocked out a BG with 114 dmg eye crit (or so), stood over him (on his hex, really) and shot 3 times in eyes (head) for 30 dmg. If you really want make eyeshots on laying target to be possible from 3 hexes only (you think it's "more realistic"), make insta kill from one hex to uncionscious target (coup de grace). That is realistic.
If you think not - try to lay down on the floor, put a pistol between your eyes and pull the trigger. :)

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 06:17:02 am »

Best solution is: no KO
there is not a game in the world with such feature because people fighting should always have a change for fuck the other guy until he is dead, KO means that ou are dead: KO is unfair.
Im mostly a crit build user, but im still believing this is very unfair
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 08:06:08 am »

Who cares about other games, its FOnline and KO is here.
If You dont like it - change the server.

"StoneLoL will make You happy!"
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 09:07:03 am »

Who cares about other games, its FOnline and KO is here.
If You dont like it - change the server.

"StoneLoL will make You happy!"
  That's basically saying, "you got a lethal allergy to shit?  Sorry, but you can't get on the lifeboat."

You also speak as if you own the server... :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

avv

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 11:47:14 am »

Best solution is: no KO
there is not a game in the world with such feature because people fighting should always have a change for fuck the other guy until he is dead, KO means that ou are dead: KO is unfair.
Im mostly a crit build user, but im still believing this is very unfair

No KO would be even better since it is quite unfair and too random feature. Taking control away from player completely isn't particularly good gameplay. However if kos were removed, crits should be buffed overall.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 11:54:44 am »

How about we wait till after the wipe and see how badly crit's are affected before we try to make suggestions like this

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 12:00:52 pm »

After wipe BG will be boost and this topic is for nerfing SG, so why we don't go forward? This topic is another step to back making  a mess...

No KO would be even better since it is quite unfair and too random feature. Taking control away from player completely isn't particularly good gameplay. However if kos were removed, crits should be buffed overall.
KO's is a essential part of being snaiper's...

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 09:09:47 pm »

After wipe BG will be boost and this topic is for nerfing SG, so why we don't go forward? This topic is another step to back making  a mess...
KO's is a essential part of being snaiper's...
Understand he said in return "Crits should be buffed overrall".

To me this says:  "So by removing KOs, the sniper will have Many more choices on how he wants to take out his target since crits will need to be buffed and will be able to create combinations of crippling shots to incapacitate his enemy instead of just shooting the eyes continuosly like a braindamaged child."
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 11:01:06 pm »

Horrible idea, eyeshot crits has highest dmg multiplier and when you want the killshot, you go for eyes! Just because you're knocked out, shouldn't make you immune to this.

If i allready knocked you out, and you're laying on the ground completely still.. Whats to keep me from aiming at your eyes again? Elf magic?   If anything, eyeshots should be easier when you're knocked out, since you're all on the ground completely still and helpless, aiming for specific parts (including eyes) should be easier!

IMO crits are not overpowerd, and new anti crit perk/armors should balance it out for any that think it is... Problem solved.
Talking about Ko's i have never understud one thing , how can you knockout a target who is already knocked out ?

If I hit you in the head with a stick and knock you out, doesn't it make sense that if I keep beeting you in the head with that stick while you're out, you'll stay out longer or even die?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:07:49 pm by aForcefulThrust »

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 02:43:13 am »

Try hitting eye with that angle when your target is on the ground.

How about making every eye shot crit a KD, and KO (could change the name to stun) would just remove all your APs and force you to walk for a certain period of time.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2011, 02:59:08 am »

Try hitting eye with that angle when your target is on the ground.

How about making every eye shot crit a KD, and KO (could change the name to stun) would just remove all your APs and force you to walk for a certain period of time.
That would sounds extremely overpowered actually, if EVERY eye shot did this bg wouldn't have a chance ANY scenario.

You would see nothing but snipers with 1 luck and tanking....

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2011, 03:55:10 am »

That was just an example, it can be 50% or so, I just didnt want to nerf snipers, only to substite KOs
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2011, 05:13:57 am »

To me this says:  "So by removing KOs, the sniper will have Many more choices on how he wants to take out his target since crits will need to be buffed and will be able to create combinations of crippling shots to incapacitate his enemy instead of just shooting the eyes continuosly like a braindamaged child."

If u wanna change KO's for increase dmg for me you must be a idiot(as always you were)!!!
For exp:
U was hit for 36dmg KO's (cost 7ap)
next hit can be missed....(7ap)
next hit can be without crit....(7ap)

Now what boost what u expect? 50%?
18-34 snaiper most used sg gun> so with 50% boost it will be look's like 34+17 or whatever qty you like, it will be powerall like laser(it can't be)!!!(its example)
Crits from Sg are not good but KO's make it sense(i mean Snaiper Rifle) most of us use that kinde of weapon in TC(and i judge this situation from this aspect) i dont talk about hinkley and powerfull dmg of pistol!!

Now u must figure out how many situation u got on TC when u shoot to enemy and your first shoot was missed(oh crap u lose 7ap, and your enemy just rush your team-what u can do with your crap snaiper without ap? Just fucking run beeyach....

Like i said KO's is a essential part of being snaiper's...

I really don't know why fuckers like you try to solve some kinde of problems...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:20:52 am by 187umkillass »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.34 seconds with 22 queries.