"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 07:28:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: No eyeshots on knocked out chars  (Read 12025 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: No eyeshots on knocked out chars
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 05:24:00 am »

If u wanna change KO's for increase dmg for me you must be a idiot(as always you were)!!!
For exp:
U was hit for 36dmg KO's (cost 7ap)
next hit can be missed....(7ap)
next hit can be without crit....(7ap)

Now what boost what u expect? 50%?
18-34 snaiper most used sg gun> so with 50% boost it will be look's like 34+17 or whatever qty you like, it will be powerall like laser(it can't be)!!!(its example)
Crits from Sg are not good but KO's make it sense(i mean Snaiper Rifle) most of us use that kinde of weapon in TC(and i judge this situation from this aspect) i dont talk about hinkley and powerfull dmg of pistol!!

Now u must figure out how many situation u got on TC when u shoot to enemy and your first shoot was missed(oh crap u lose 7ap, and your enemy just rush your team-what u can do with your crap snaiper without ap? Just fucking run beeyach....

Like i said KO's is a essential part of being snaiper's...

I really don't know why fuckers like you try to solve some kinde of problems...
1.  Learn some grammar and spelling.
2.  you realize a knockout is for far more than 7 Aps no?  its at or above 20 aps in the worst case scenario which is 90% of the time.
3.  Learn some grammar and spelling.

You have no idea how hard it is to even attempt reading your post.  I could hardly make out alot of it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 06:01:09 am »

1.  Learn some grammar and spelling.
2.  you realize a knockout is for far more than 7 Aps no?  its at or above 20 aps in the worst case scenario which is 90% of the time.
3.  Learn some grammar and spelling.
You have no idea how hard it is to even attempt reading your post.  I could hardly make out alot of it.

I never learn english becouse my school was to poor to learn me english.... i think if somebody wanna undertand me he do in some way...
Ad.2 Yeah big deal worst scenario. Like i said after wipe will be boost BG, so 7ap(non crit) versus BG(2burst) we dont know about dmg of Bg but im think it will be enough!!

So, i just say again Shut the f@#$ up...
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 10:24:24 am »

Yes why not. Good sugestion
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2011, 10:56:53 am »

18-34 snaiper most used sg gun> so with 50% boost it will be look's like 34+17 or whatever qty you like, it will be powerall like laser(it can't be)!!!(its example)

I was thinking about making it 35-55 actually :P Though the Laser would go up too.

Knockouts would be pretty reduced even with just the reduction from Armour (which will be in the region of -5% chance and -5 roll for LJ up to -10% chance and -5 roll for CA).

Also I've fiddled with the tables a little anyway, so Groin will knockout more than Eyes and Head, but they'll have more bypasses. Low Str will be vulnerable to weapon drops and Torso/Legs will be a good way to knockdown with chances for cripples/bypasses respectively.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2011, 11:11:34 am »

Let me get this straight: anti-cripple perk, anti-blind perk and now snipers can't even shoot the eyes of a knocked-out player... This gets better and better. I actually have some ideeas whitch are much easier to implement:

1. make single shoot for snipers 20 AP
2. if a player finds a cheat to shoot with 20 AP and makes the shoot, after 1 shoot the character will freeze for 30 minutes, giving the bg the oportunity to retaliate
3. if the bg doesn't/can't retaliate after 30 minutes he will have the chance to spawn a brotherhood patrol in his aid
4. if the sniper still gets away, his IP will be banned because FOnline hates snipers characters anyway

There you have it, problem solved.
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us who do!

« Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children! »  Section 8 official motto

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2011, 11:55:19 am »

Also I've fiddled with the tables a little anyway, so Groin will knockout more than Eyes and Head, but they'll have more bypasses. Low Str will be vulnerable to weapon drops and Torso/Legs will be a good way to knockdown with chances for cripples/bypasses respectively.

Sound good. Then sniper shoot 2 times on BG groin when they rush, and finish them when they're on the ground with a eyes / head shoot. ^^

In addition most sniper build, have little strength, are equipped only with two-handed weapons in TC, so I see the sniper in combat departing annihilate each other while the BG rusher quietly. Obviously this is just one example. ^ ^

But what happens with the addition of " anti " perk ?

" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2011, 12:01:44 pm »

Quick Recovery            Effects of Knockout/down/lost turn are reduced to 1/3rd
Tree Trunk Thighs            En-5 Roll to ignore Leg Cripples
Stonewall            En Roll to ignore knockout, En-5 roll to ignore knockdown
Iron Grip            Str Roll to ignore Arm Cripple, Str-5 roll to ignore Weapon Drop
Man of Steel            Gives -10 on the critical table to hits targetting you

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2011, 12:08:13 pm »

Knockouts would be pretty reduced even with just the reduction from Armour (which will be in the region of -5% chance and -5 roll for LJ up to -10% chance and -5 roll for CA).

Let me get this straight: anti-cripple perk, anti-blind perk and now snipers can't even shoot the eyes of a knocked-out player...
Sound's like pleasure of being snaiper will die fast;/

Low Str will be vulnerable to weapon drops.
We can say now 'bye bye' to powerbuild snaiper with 2 ST! yes?
BG with 3-4! yes?

Astarot

• Damn ! WTF ! Why you die so easily !
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 12:08:26 pm »

Thank you for the quick response. Sounds Balanced. ^^

BG with 3-4! yes?

Solar, would it be possible that the perk " Weapon handling " ( + 2 St after wipe right ? ) could be included in the roll of the dice to determine the chances of getting hurt ?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 12:13:05 pm by Astarot »
" Low stuff on my 'cause I was tired of loosing BA " Caled

" Stay calm tomorow will be better you'll see ! " dskpnk

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 12:12:11 pm »

BG with 3-4! yes?

You could still do them, you'll just be more vulnerable to arm shots

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2011, 12:14:03 pm »

Its better way what i was thinking

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 12:18:23 pm »

Solar, would it be possible that the perk " Weapon handling " ( + 2 St after wipe right ? ) could be included in the roll of the dice to determine the chances of getting hurt ?

Nope

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 03:25:14 pm »

Well, it's a really small difference for armors supposed to be so much better.

Aaaah, very good news, we will finally choose where we aim instead of repeat eyeshot ! But I guess the basic crit chance bonus in groin/legs should be raised, cause it is a bit too low to count on it actually.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

avv

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 03:49:51 pm »

Buffing str is good idea because most crit rolls are vs END that is very good stat already.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2011, 08:50:06 pm »

It was always meant to be a slight nerf to crits - up until a couple of days I didn't even have a ballpark figure, so its hard to say its changed ;)

Those values are fine though, really reduces some of the nastier stuff, but still gives room for anti crit perks and doesnt totally kill snipers (especially with their damage increase.)

I would put a Ch check in there somewhere if it made any sense at all ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 21 queries.