What do you fall under

I believe in church
I go church regularly
Rarely go church
I use go church but not anymore
I been one few times in my life
never went to church

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: how many fonline people believes in church  (Read 19056 times)

Re: how many fonline people believes in church
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2011, 01:08:22 pm »

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2011, 01:41:28 pm »

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2011, 08:18:02 am »

A common mistake in metaphyscis to confuse church with God. The church, much like man is imperfect where as God is perfect.

edit: human progress, are you being satirical? our human nature hasn't changed at all. just the way we kill each other more effectively with bombs of science.  :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:50:37 am by Y0ssarian »
power
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2011, 01:33:25 pm »

At the pool there should be.Forced by parents to go at church cuz many christian parents force children to go at church.
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2011, 02:06:58 pm »

At the pool there should be.Forced by parents to go at church cuz many christian parents force children to go at church.

Indeed, forced by parents and then became an atheist  ;D . Church in my opinion is the root of too much evil to be worthwhile although in the USA at least if we bothered to tax them...goodbye budget deficit.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2011, 05:00:55 pm »

In 2001 only 32.2% out of ~10 mil. Czechs said to believe in some kind of a God or divinity and numbers of believers are still falling since that time. They say that Czech Republic will be the first country where religion will die.

I'm proud to call myself Czech.
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2011, 05:27:59 pm »

In 2001 only 32.2% out of ~10 mil. Czechs said to believe in some kind of a God or divinity and numbers of believers are still falling since that time. They say that Czech Republic will be the first country where religion will die.

I'm proud to call myself Czech.

Truth, i am proud too.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2011, 06:25:12 pm »

My god is trolling all gods.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2011, 08:58:32 am »

I do not believe in magic

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2011, 10:50:49 pm »

this is something i had thinked a lot recently, so i think i am ready to tell this somewhere pubic, and do not mind that others tell me that i am mad

I HAD FOUD THE REASON OF LIVE
I now know why we exist, but is hard to tell it str8, now i will try to make you see my point of view:

1. why there is an earth?
The bible tolds us that the earth is a place where our nature is tested, if we are good or bad, etc etc, and after we will go to Heaven or Hell, depending on our choises.
Now we know that The Devil is every where, and he puts his tain so we will go to Hell, and this realy brings more and more people to Hell every year.
In this case, WHY THE HELL THERE IS THE EARTH? can't God tech us his ways and then send us to heaven str8?i mean why do we have to suffer allmoast 100 years here?
Conclusion: The earth is the only place we will ever be, no Hell or Heaven

2. where have we went?
From the begining of time we starded developing thins to "help" us live longer: weapons, tools, houses and today we put those things to the extreme, having our life on the extreme lenght of let's say 100 years.
But this tools create stuff that is toxic to both us and the Nature that created us, now we have Green heads that create mind plowing stuff that does not polute to save momy nature.
But in theory, the same laws of Phisics and the same resources existed in the Stone age and before, so WHY THE HELL DO WE SUPOZE TO CARE ABOUT MOTHER NATURE? if the posibility to create computers-things that we use now- existed back at the rise of man kind, didn't nature suported us in creating "mind plowing dazzels" to travell away from earth?
Conclusion: Mother nature is here to help us make our life artificial, so the are going nowhere.

3. what can we do?
From long ago ages, men and women have tryed to find a way to prelong there lives to... infinit, but we are allready imortal:
Our species lives forever by a man and a women making the future men and women and so do on, making the species imortal.
The discoveryes we and our ancestors made are passed by from the next generations that come in the above procces, there for our wisdom is imortal
But there is something we can't do now: individual imortality, but this is imposible...in our biological body
So the reason for life is to uncover individual IMORTALITY

4. what? why?
This is our reason, mother nature helps us, science has evolved a lot, we are now close than ever to fully artificialize our life by making better metal bodyes that last longer and that are replaceble! SO THIS IS WHAT WE GIVE OUR LIVES FOR!!!!!

But this is just a fragment of my "revelation" is hard for me to explain this to some minds that are not necesarely "undeveloped", but that are not "working" like mine, so to explain this i need more that a forum post, i need to talk to every one that is interessted in this "revelation"

@topic: God is a way to slow down our numbers, make diferences among us(religion) create wars(crucades) slow down proggress(this post)and to make people think: let us die in piece

The ideea of God is good intentioned, but the churches interpretation is not good, probably there is a "God" but i know for sure that there is one in every people mind like a place to take hope and good intentions from.
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2011, 11:49:31 pm »

1. why there is an earth?

Conclusion: The earth is the only place we will ever be, no Hell or Heaven

2. where have we went?
Conclusion: Mother nature is here to help us make our life artificial, so the are going nowhere.

3. what can we do?
So the reason for life is to uncover individual IMORTALITY
1) Mars, Moon... hope that someday something far away of our solar system, staying on one place so long is something like sending message about my position via radio and waiting for PK.
2) Ant hive is natural but human house is artificial. Whole point of artificial is too anthropocentric, that it is wrong.
3) Nothing is trully imortal. Humankind will die once and than your "wisdom" or anything you may let behind will end its existence.
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2011, 11:55:09 pm »

I HAD FOUD THE REASON OF LIVE
Humans are predators in nature and parasites of nature, if you're not exploiting our planet and using others, then you lost your reason to live, because you can't go against your nature. If you "found" something else, then you're going in wrong way and only think that you found some kind of reason to live.
You have the same reason to live like any other organism in our galaxy, human, dog, fish, virus, microbe, one-celled stuff, etc. Simply you have more developed brain than listed creatures before, so you may start to think, what in fact isn't always good. Drunk/mad brainless people are more adapt to live and survive, because brain doesn't disturb them. And "live and survive" is our reason to live.
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2011, 02:35:26 am »

Religion is like a dick

It's ok to have, but not good to bash on other people
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2011, 10:58:53 am »

Ravenous: simply NO, your argument is invalid. Brain is STILL product of evolution. So you can't think out of the box. You are still an animal, "thinking" can't move you anywhere else. Only sucesfull way of thinking survived and ba thinking died out. Of course, that there are some new ways, that could be good or could be wrong. BUt that the same like with mutation
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2011, 01:06:38 pm »

You are still an animal, "thinking" can't move you anywhere else.
Heh, if that's what you think you are. I like to think of myself being something more than just instinct-driven animal.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 24 queries.