"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 11:20:58 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Extracting food from dead animals and hunger system  (Read 18029 times)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Re: Extracting food from dead animals and hunger system
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2010, 07:18:30 pm »

ok straight to the point

your argument is not based on facts like any basic argument should be, instead your basing your argument on how u feel about it without thinking of the greater good to the game. quake/half-life/golden eye are games that inovated on their game system and served as based for any FPS game u know until now. Most players know this but they dont worry becouse they are to busy having fun

i will gladly put the code from hunger system thats implemented on UO to create contente with a simple thing called copy/paste

this wasnt suggested by me, but by another player, and i only showed my support to help stand out.. if users vote for one idea its more problably to be implemented since the comunity askes for. "ask and u shall receive"

maybe this will not be implemented, and thats ok, its their project and players can only sugest and hope to contribute to a better game on the future. ive played many games that are still to be balanced, but i NEVER once saw someone write:" just becouse..." as an argument.

See? Reasonable explaining works.
While i still doubt that is a good idea just to copy, instead for example improving it, feel free to suggest it,

Cultist

• The face of God with an impostor's features
Re: Extracting food from dead animals and hunger system
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2010, 07:38:29 am »

I'm not against having food, but 1-8 hp is way too low, that's half of the healing of the worst healing item in the game.
The pervert, the pathological, the prophet
I'm the second coming, the Anti-Christ, the final conflict
Who got nuclear weapons and a suicidal doctrine?
The cult leader, and I'll never stop until I got you locked in
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries.