"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 21, 2024, 07:51:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Enhance Bonus Move  (Read 12513 times)

kraskish

• Chars: Perforator & Penetrator =D
Re: Enhance Bonus Move
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 01:04:03 am »

Yeah, so all in all you're treating this perk as faulty because it should work when Fonline is RT? Well maybe yes, but in RT this perk would be just too good - 10% per level is crazy and even if, this should be done after RT is balanced good enough. HtH chars for example cant run and hit which is pretty silly and as far as I know they would need to make changes to the engine, which requires Cvet's work, Im not sure about AP replenish time but it could be the same.

And also, even if RT was meant to work in RT, how would that work? Replenishing speed isnt really Bonus move, its Action boy, similar idea was rejected. Its technically possible to speed up the animation but as devs said they wont do it.

As for the topic, I already said I agree with the idea. There's even a resonable explanation for this perk to be TBC exclusive - RT levels up/kills way more faster while TB is ought to be safer.
Chars: Perforator, Penetrator Leaderator

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 02:11:26 am »

Yeah, so all in all you're treating this perk as faulty because it should work when Fonline is RT? Well maybe yes, but in RT this perk would be just too good - 10% per level is crazy and even if, this should be done after RT is balanced good enough. HtH chars for example cant run and hit which is pretty silly and as far as I know they would need to make changes to the engine, which requires Cvet's work, Im not sure about AP replenish time but it could be the same.

And also, even if RT was meant to work in RT, how would that work? Replenishing speed isnt really Bonus move, its Action boy, similar idea was rejected. Its technically possible to speed up the animation but as devs said they wont do it.

As for the topic, I already said I agree with the idea. There's even a resonable explanation for this perk to be TBC exclusive - RT levels up/kills way more faster while TB is ought to be safer.

when i started my topic about move bonus i sugested a 10% increase on the speed of the char... that would be a max of 20% wich isnt much but enough for melee builds to catch up theyr opponents
Aku Soku Zan

Cultist

• The face of God with an impostor's features
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 06:48:39 am »

when i started my topic about move bonus i sugested a 10% increase on the speed of the char... that would be a max of 20% wich isnt much but enough for melee builds to catch up theyr opponents

Speed increases aren't possible. Think of it like a chess board, you can only move one square at a time, you can't move a square and a half and jumping 2 squares means you can't move 1 square and are basically teleporting.
The pervert, the pathological, the prophet
I'm the second coming, the Anti-Christ, the final conflict
Who got nuclear weapons and a suicidal doctrine?
The cult leader, and I'll never stop until I got you locked in

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2010, 10:25:07 am »

Aslo, you don't have to tell us if we have to take this perk or not ::) If we want to take it, we'll take it, so please just forget about this thread ;) All I see here is discussions about "RT vs TB", which is not the point at all.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Drakonis

• Oh oh this is furtile...
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2010, 01:28:15 pm »

every rank should make you regen ap while running at 10% of your normal ap regen. max ap regenerated during move should be 2 per rank. i can do the numbers and examples to show that its not op.
"But... Isn't Betty a womans name...?"

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 01:39:58 pm »

You can't run in turn-based mode, and it's a turn-based perk :)

Please make your own topic "Make Bonus Move work in RT". Thank you.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 02:34:35 pm »

You can't run in turn-based mode, and it's a turn-based perk :)

theres no such thing... only on your head
Aku Soku Zan

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 02:39:45 pm »

Speed increases aren't possible. Think of it like a chess board, you can only move one square at a time, you can't move a square and a half and jumping 2 squares means you can't move 1 square and are basically teleporting.

i know its gridbased but its still possible, u can still control the speed u can travel throw the squares
Aku Soku Zan

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2010, 02:41:09 pm »

It's not what I am suggesting, so I suggest you make your own thread.
My Youtube channel.

- J.E. Sawyer

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2010, 02:42:05 pm »

use modify, don't double post unless it' s absolutely necessary...

theres no such thing... only on your head
i know its gridbased but its still possible, u can still control the speed u can travel throw the squares

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 08:23:28 pm »

It's not what I am suggesting, so I suggest you make your own thread.

Dont get me wrong i agree with you, im just saying ur solution isnt the best

is this tread only for people who agree 100% with you?
use modify, don't double post unless it' s absolutely necessary...

sorry
Aku Soku Zan

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 08:36:02 pm »

Dont get me wrong i agree with you, im just saying ur solution isnt the best

is this tread only for people who agree 100% with you?
You are not saying I should modify my suggestion, you are suggesting something different. I'm trying to improve a bit this perk wit ha easy-to-perform change, you are trying to change it into a real-time perk, which is another thing, and a delicate issue.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 08:39:20 pm by Izual »
My Youtube channel.

- J.E. Sawyer

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 08:49:32 pm »

You are not saying I should modify my suggestion, you are suggesting something different. I'm trying to improve a bit this perk wit ha easy-to-perform change, you are trying to change it into a real-time perk, which is another thing, and a delicate issue.

ur right about tackling the issue, its just my opinion ur not doing a good job at it

all ur suggestion is making this perk less bad, but at the end it will still be bad... just less

will this perk be picked if ur suggestion goes foward? maybe just by u.. but i garantee u will be very sad at the end

Aku Soku Zan

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 09:14:00 pm »

The only reason why it is "a bad perk" in your opinion is that it is a Turn-Based perk. I like Turn-Based and I don't think this perk sucks. There are perks for snipers, bursters, leaders, slavers, merchants, thieves, why not perks for turn-based ? They're already there, but a simple change of AP this perk gives can turn it into a very good alternative perk.
My Youtube channel.

- J.E. Sawyer

Cocain

• Your already dead
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 05:10:02 pm »

The only reason why it is "a bad perk" in your opinion is that it is a Turn-Based perk. I like Turn-Based and I don't think this perk sucks. There are perks for snipers, bursters, leaders, slavers, merchants, thieves, why not perks for turn-based ? They're already there, but a simple change of AP this perk gives can turn it into a very good alternative perk.

sniper perks= real
Burster perks= real
leader perks= real
slaver perks= real
merchant perks= real

turn based perk= theres no such thing
Aku Soku Zan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.242 seconds with 23 queries.