"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 03:37:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Karma Dropping rate  (Read 9735 times)

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
Karma Dropping rate
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:51:06 pm »

I suggest to slow down the karma dropping rate for the gunrunners. The karma drops about 20 points every 4 hours. This is very hard to keep up with, and it is the only protected advanced workbench in the wastes. The rate drops too fast to keep doing courier runs every few hours. Us remaining players like to focus on other things then karma.

avv

Re: Karma Dropping rate
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:57:54 pm »

Basically it shouldn't drop if you aren't online.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Gimper

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:01:28 pm »

Agreed. Because seriously, delivery after delivery, ain't nobody got time fo dat.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 09:03:56 pm »

Totally agree.
It's the main reason I've quit playing. With being online only 2-3 hours daily and with ~20h break between "sessions" I literally couldn't manage to raise GunRunners reputation high enough to get into the factory.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 09:05:29 pm »

Pro tip - Go to a different one you don't always have to do it the safe way.
if you want to do it the safe way in gunrunners then you should be working your ass off to avoid Pks.
Roaming the waste again.

Gimper

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 09:18:34 pm »

if you want to do it the safe way in gunrunners then you should be working your ass off to avoid Pks.
Yeah that's a great idea! My crafter can defeat anything out there! I think you meant to say NOOB tip.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 09:20:41 pm »

Went 4 times to Mariposa. 4 times lost all of my crafting materials. I've decided just to fuck that then. But hey - thanks for the tip! ::)

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 10:04:55 pm »

I agree. If you've done the job, did a good job, and haven't caused them other troubles, your rep eith any group should stay up.
BTW, Gun Runners ain't safe either. Got PKed in thier lobby once just a few hexes from Marshal, had a package stolen from me while off line another time. So no, they're NOT safe, just not as dangerous.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

Gimper

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 10:09:03 pm »

I agree. If you've done the job, did a good job, and haven't caused them other troubles, your rep eith any group should stay up.
BTW, Gun Runners ain't safe either. Got PKed in thier lobby once just a few hexes from Marshal, had a package stolen from me while off line another time. So no, they're NOT safe, just not as dangerous.
Also, there is a sneak thief that has access to the adv bench and he steals your finished products.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 10:25:45 pm »

Make a combat or sneak crafter and use the unguarded ones. Problem = solved. There is no better rush than killing a PK with your crafter.

Gimper

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 10:40:44 pm »

Make a combat or sneak crafter and use the unguarded ones. Problem = solved. There is no better rush than killing a PK with your crafter.
Yes, because we don't have time to get our karma up, but defiantly have time for a new alt! Another wonderful idea!  ::)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 10:41:51 pm »

There is no better rush than killing a PK with your crafter.

how implausible to kill a PK with a crafter...

avv

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 10:44:35 pm »

I don't get this idea of working my ass off. Basically the only ones who will be avoiding pks are turbofarmers who play every day.
The quest wouldn't be such a big deal if it could be done without cooldown. But it's very frustrating to log in after every few hours to keep the rep up.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 11:32:38 pm »

Basically it shouldn't drop if you aren't online.
I agree with this, but then, people would log they crafters only when they are going to craft sth, thus possibly having no reputation drop for several weeks.

Afaik, Solar planned to force players to pay caps everytime you want to use the GR workbench (along with maintaining reputation). The fact that you dont have to pay caps leads to overusing of this workbench because its safe and forgetting unsafe ones (they should be used equally in perfect scenario).
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Gimper

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 12:21:09 am »

I agree with this, but then, people would log they crafters only when they are going to craft sth, thus possibly having no reputation drop for several weeks.
well yeah, that's the whole point.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.