"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 02:18:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Changelog 2/04/2013  (Read 58858 times)

Gob

• The Good
Re: Changelog 2/04/2013
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2013, 11:00:04 pm »

I'm so happy they nerfed stealing again now all of you apes will have to craft your own ammo and super stimpacks just like everyone else and the mining system looks interesting too! I'm glad that now I can actually see what I'm going to mine instead of guessing which rock is what. And the smart cursor is a great new feature , I don't know why it wasn't like that from the start.

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:11 pm »

Thats ok. If you were cooperating enough to gather 5 people. Teamwork shoud be rewarded.
Teamwork for pve? Please, 20ss is for 1bg in tc

"I'm so happy they nerfed stealing again now all of you apes will have to craft your own ammo and super stimpacks just like everyone else and the mining system looks interesting too! I'm glad that now I can actually see what I'm going to mine instead of guessing which rock is what. And the smart cursor is a great new feature , I don't know why it wasn't like that from the start."

no they wont. they will just abandom this server. 90% of BBS are in tla mk2 now or requiem. sot are in tla mk2, hawks are in tla mk2. now ur great "pvp crafters" can finally do "pvp" hahaha, and jovB can finally see shotguns in tc. yes and kitty will be best pvp player in this server!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:28:21 pm by Killer Rabbit »

Mouse

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2013, 11:09:30 pm »

I'm so happy they nerfed stealing again now all of you apes will have to craft your own ammo and super stimpacks just like everyone else
You could steal, craft or trade it was your decision. Developers instead of balancing craft/stealing just completely nerfed one of theese ways to get SS and ammo. Now you are forced to craft or trade or kill bos patrols.
I'm glad that now I can actually see what I'm going to mine instead of guessing which rock is what.
Huge noob, NCR Idler or person with demencia detected. Its your fault when you can't remember which rock is what.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2013, 11:11:58 pm »

I'm pretty sure Gob has been playing much longer than your 5% speech ass.

Seriously, adapt or die.

Senocular

• The Real Roleplayer
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2013, 11:12:26 pm »

Stealing stuff from BoS Paladins in the middle of the desert where there is no sign of life except for you and them? I mean, come on... how retarded that is?
Favorite forum posters:
Mike Crosser, the underground

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2013, 11:14:00 pm »

Seriously, adapt or die.

Ben Mouse and me play there from start :-) so please dont make from you bigger noob than you are.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2013, 11:15:50 pm »

Stealing stuff from BoS Paladins in the middle of the desert where there is no sign of life except for you and them? I mean, come on... how retarded that is?

steel box somewhere in the ruins, mine over and from where is this box? game concept is fully retarded so what you want compare?
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2013, 11:15:56 pm »

It just occured to me that pvp apes would need to play the game if they want to fight (and avoid the idling timer) while GM would no longer need to play it, in order to do their stuff. Considering that GM help, it is a fair thing, but it is also somehow ironic.

Mouse

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2013, 11:16:51 pm »

Seriously, adapt or die.
Been playing since start of this oped beta, which is over 3 years and half. Speech here is absolutely irelevant since I was never interested in posting on this forum. At least look on date of registration on forum you idiot.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2013, 11:22:26 pm »

The date of registration has no bearing on when you actually started playing. I didn't register to the forums until almost a year after I began playing. But, whatever, you may in fact have started playing first.

It still has no bearing on the huge outpouring of whine and butthurt you are washing over people. So stealing was nerfed? Find a new way to spam super stims, like it was crack.

Mouse

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2013, 11:29:04 pm »

Ben, please stop posting, you are just making idiot from yourself.
Since Im playing on TLA MK II now, I dont need to farm SS anymore. Im just stating that developers are sending pvp and tc to hell.
Thanks to their decisions most of Evil butchers, No ways, tandis secret lovers, lot of SOTs and some bbs are inactive
and most of them will not come back.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2013, 11:30:01 pm »

The date of registration has no bearing on when you actually started playing. I didn't register to the forums until almost a year after I began playing. But, whatever, you may in fact have started playing first.

It still has no bearing on the huge outpouring of whine and butthurt you are washing over people. So stealing was nerfed? Find a new way to spam super stims, like it was crack.

We play all the time to yesterday :D. I was crafter for two years, after that they nerfed totally crafting, so i started play pvp and now they nerfed pvp, so what now. Maybe idling in towns, make tb traps, pk on mine, V15, Necropolis. No thanks its not about finding new ways, i have things for 3 months of play. Our gang has great storage. Porblem is no one will now play there if some group from south start now. They will gather some ss from craft after many times pking, gather some mineral and after all they ill try some tc. Boom we or bbs or some another gang will apper and smash them its not hard to be prepared. This update isnt problem for us, its problem for souths which remains to this bad days.
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2013, 11:33:08 pm »

We need more graves to rob. Death is all around us, the ground should fill accordingly.

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2013, 11:38:35 pm »

ben kain and his "caravans" and rest of ncr noobs who dont know how this game work and where u can squeeze it to get more stuff, now are happy becuse they dont have to explore this serv or try to improve speed of farming and gathering, becasue devs forced everyone to do "what we and and what ncr noobs know how to do"

hmmmm...i think i would say...ur features are forcing people to leave this game
after 1-2month i am sure tc will look like this : 10 160-220hp players in ca with shotguns and 223pistols and 2 lsw vs 8 players with plasma pistols and 14mm pistols and p90s ;D

mike u can kiss our ass instead tell us what we can or not to do.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:43:43 pm by Killer Rabbit »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2013, 11:42:15 pm »

Since Im playing on TLA MK II now, I dont need to farm SS anymore.

Since you are playing TLA mk2 now you don't need to post on this forum.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 24 queries.