"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 02:23:24 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Changelog 2/04/2013  (Read 58441 times)

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
Re: Changelog 2/04/2013
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2013, 08:25:47 pm »

Thats ok. If you were cooperating enough to gather 5 people. Teamwork shoud be rewarded.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2013, 08:27:51 pm »

Benkain please u will never take redding. Maby at late night

I never said "I" would, I just was mentioning that it is one alternative to garner the necessary funds to buy SS, MFC, and 5mm from players who don't constantly complain about the crafting system.

I can't say that the system is "great" or anything, but this is a huge step to making it worthwhile.

And I agree, high-tier farming, like Enclave and BoS should be done in groups, not by dual-logging exploiters.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2013, 08:34:41 pm »

On a side note, I am surprised this hasn't appeared here yet been spammed all over the goddamn thread.
A positive change...
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

avv

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2013, 08:39:01 pm »

Thats ok. If you were cooperating enough to gather 5 people. Teamwork shoud be rewarded.

Teamwork is rewarded anyway. If you are five and enemy is 1, you always win.

The problem is that 1. Bos is super tough. 2. They often have just 1 stim per paladin.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2013, 08:46:23 pm »

On a side note, I am surprised this hasn't appeared here yet been spammed all over the goddamn thread.
A positive change...
Unfortunately, docAn has received a warning for telling people to go on tlamk2, but hey, thanks!
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2013, 08:50:15 pm »

Dont know but guardinas or another shit gang most of time have normal stimpaks or explosive rockets so good update for some people like always :D

1st of april is 2 days away already. Beside that, the only reason why our guys could have normal Stims and/or Expl.Rockets within their inventory is, that they probably looted them from your soldiers, dude! And i'm not even joking on that point.

So please, i never said something like "shit gang" to Hawks in the past, nor did one of our members did. So why are you that inpolite?

@topic

Sry for OT and all in all it's a good one btw. I don't get the point, that normal Stims now are needed to craft SS but at least you have a buff on the crafting site of the medal now. Also. Getting the needed chems is way faster now.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:51:51 pm by Balthasar »

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2013, 08:51:23 pm »

1st of april is 2 days away already. Beside that, the only reason why our guys could have normal Stims and/or Expl.Rockets within their inventory is, that they probably looted them from your soldiers, dude! And i'm not even joking on that point.

So please, i never said something like "shit gang" to Hawks in the past, nor did one of our members did. So why are you that inpolite?

I didnt even talk about you as shit gang you only weilding normal stims and expl. rockets its nice roleplay not bad

Mouse

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2013, 08:52:12 pm »

Unfortunately, docAn has received a warning for telling people to go on tlamk2, but hey, thanks!
Well maybe They should.
TLA MK II is much better server. Good pvp and crafting system, lot of quest and the game is much more balanced than 2238.
I have feeling that 2238 is going to die soon.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2013, 08:55:03 pm »

I have crafted 120 SS (still waiting for some, due the timer) and it took just 1,5 hour to gather 120 necessary Xander Roots and Broc Flowers
, then i went to buy 360 Biomed Gels (9000caps) and i have had enough empty Empty Hypodermics. The last step was to collect 120 Chemical Components in toxic caves. THIS took me over 2 hours, non-stop running around collectin chems 2 by 2, shooting golden geckos...

Crafting itself is just fraction of whole process, in sum it took around 4 hours + 10k+ in caps.

This is much more time consuming than it ever was, i like all new carfting mechanics becouse those seem srly reasonable, but extend all sources (make spawn 2 barrels in toxic caves and waterworks, make biomed gels cost 10 or 15caps, empty hypodermics costs 5 caps each, also make spawn Xander Roots and Broc Flowers in same amounts becouse xander roots seems to be 3 times more rare.

NOTE: regular stim should be craftable ALSO with medical terminal

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2013, 08:55:21 pm »

Yy its too much old, full of illness, totally cripled and with sign of coming dementia. So cut the veins...

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2013, 08:56:54 pm »

I have feeling that 2238 is going to die soon.
I tho it's dead since january 2009.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2013, 08:58:15 pm »

I have crafted 120 SS (still waiting for some, due the timer) and it took just 1,5 hour to gather 120 necessary Xander Roots and Broc Flowers
, then i went to buy 360 Biomed Gels (9000caps) and i have had enough empty Empty Hypodermics. The last step was to collect 120 Chemical Components in toxic caves. THIS took me over 2 hours, non-stop running around collectin chems 2 by 2, shooting golden geckos...

Crafting itself is just fraction of whole process, in sum it took around 4 hours + 10k+ in caps.

This is much more time consuming than it ever was, i like all new carfting mechanics becouse those seem srly reasonable, but extend all sources (make spawn 2 barrels in toxic caves and waterworks, make biomed gels cost 10 or 15caps, empty hypodermics costs 5 caps each, also make spawn Xander Roots and Broc Flowers in same amounts becouse xander roots seems to be 3 times more rare.

NOTE: regular stim should be craftable ALSO with medical terminal
dev team try to lose all pvp players, and half pvp players. Cause after it there  will be some players which only ask how look special encounters, where they can shitshovel... Its easy to answer them, add soem grave digging...

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2013, 09:28:09 pm »

docAn has received a warning
About darn time...
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2013, 09:29:09 pm »

True words hurts to much !
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2013, 10:05:19 pm »

Bye, bye pvp.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 18 queries.