"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 01:43:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Changelog 2/04/2013  (Read 57486 times)

Re: Changelog 2/04/2013
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 03:51:46 pm »

dont know but after big changes is better to wipe it :D cause many people have many equipment and new one cannot fit against it
I agree.

Mouse

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 03:54:40 pm »

There was NO REASON to nerf stealing. Also why did you rework mining system when the old one was ok??
In every update you improve one part of game and totaly ruin another.
Anyway absolutely useless update.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 04:01:05 pm »

Stealing was broken, you could get untold amounts of SS, MFC, and 5mm for no determinable reason. Now you actually have to use some effort for these things. Or buy them from crafters. You should not be able to simply "get" your high-tier PvP items, without paying or some amount of risk.
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 04:07:47 pm »

Stealing was broken, you could get untold amounts of SS, MFC, and 5mm for no determinable reason. Now you actually have to use some effort for these things. Or buy them from crafters. You should not be able to simply "get" your high-tier PvP items, without paying or some amount of risk.

nice bullshit. Did u ever try to steal?
With 300% steal u have also big CHANCE to fail.
After i stole 30SS to 80SS i get shot by bos. It's not UNTOLD amount.

now it's going to be shit.

Spotty

• Wuff Wuff!!!
    • Crazy 88
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 04:12:29 pm »

I like this update.
-Stealing is nerfed. No more unlimited amounts of 5mm ap and ss. Economy is already broken, but after a future wipe it would not be so badly broken.
-It has become harder to farm (read: exploit) gatling lasers. So these will get rarer as time passes, which is how it should be.
-Smart cursor is just awesome.
-Modified and cheaper recipies in fixboy. Its a good thing.
-New way of farming chem comps. I tried it out. Not as efficient as before, but atleast someone cant come and take them all in 15 seconds like before.
-New and bigger mines with more critters in them. Havent actually mined in them yet, but sounds like a fun place to be! Might get annoying with resources moving around alot in mines though.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/
img19/4053/c88.png
"Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil."
- Niccolo Machiavelli -

Mouse

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 04:13:12 pm »

You should not be able to simply "get" your high-tier PvP items, without paying or some amount of risk.
Since you needed to create new char, level him so he can actualy steal, you needed basic know-how to steal, you got shot alot and got karma drops. It was much more of risk than crafting which was more time consuming.
Therefore your post is total bullshit.

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 04:16:37 pm »

Its good update for people which are totally unskilled or lazy to gather ss by stealing :D Dont know but guardinas or another shit gang most of time have normal stimpaks or explosive rockets so good update for some people like always :D

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2013, 04:44:50 pm »

i promis u yhat i dont buy even 1 5mm ap or mfc from crafter
& i promis 1 more crafters & miner will suffer now mines & locations whit awb will now be full of pkers
 ;D
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2013, 05:03:45 pm »

- Some encounter NPCs can push players away when they get too close.
- A few adjustments in inventories of Enclave and Brotherhood of Steel encounters.
These are totally game braking updates for me. Why would you increase grind even more? How are we suppoused to farm 5mm AP, MFC? Crafting ammounts needed for pvp takes forever, besides not everyone like it. And now we have to kill BoS just to acquire few SS for evening TC? That's riddiculous. These changes will reduces player interaction to even lower level that it was before. Making obtaining gear even more time consumable its not the way to go. With all due respect, please, undo this changes and bring back the old system.

Mouse

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2013, 05:19:10 pm »

These are totally game braking updates for me. Why would you increase grind even more? How are we suppoused to farm 5mm AP, MFC? Crafting ammounts needed for pvp takes forever, besides not everyone like it. And now we have to kill BoS just to acquire few SS for evening TC? That's riddiculous. These changes will reduces player interaction to even lower level that it was before. Making obtaining gear even more time consumable its not the way to go. With all due respect, please, undo this changes and bring back the old system.
I can't agree more.
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2013, 05:53:19 pm »

Dont panic! PvP players will go pking and crafters go crafting.  :) All have what they need...

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2013, 06:05:19 pm »

wrong
pvp  players go pking crafting grafters  ;D
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2013, 06:08:52 pm »

I dont agree.

Its very fun and easy to kill big bos patrol and take a lot of stuff. If you just play fonline for pvp you dont play fonline, then go on tla mk2.Now craft superstims and stims is more easier, craft was broken and everyone was farming to take stuff. This equilibrate the game and i think this update is nice.

Swiatowid

• Whens WIPE? ... Soon!
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2013, 06:13:11 pm »

yes go back to mine i see your litle brain cant know that evry 1 wanna have chose that they whant crafting or pvp
most of players just dont like crafting

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2013, 06:46:27 pm »

Also why did you rework mining system when the old one was ok?
Did you happen to miss one of the most active suggestion threads in the past 2 months?

To simplify,no it was not ok. No lifes kept depleting them and they would refill every few hours.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 18 queries.