"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 01:58:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Screenshots with relogging  (Read 20142 times)

jacky.

Re: Screenshots with relogging
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2012, 01:57:13 pm »

Fettel team, old bhh, and other smaller gangs. When i made black widows i knew i wont be able to fight in open field vs bbs and tnb because they Have more fr chars over wm.
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2012, 02:14:52 pm »

if i need to be honest i thing totaly oppostite. stuff is way to easy to get, especially when you are playing on big group. after one week of prepareing stuff you can have enough equipment for months
Actually I expected somebody from SoT to post such thing. The richest gang on the server, thousands of everything, always the best stuff possible. Man, you probably never had to farm or craft and I'm pretty sure this post was meant to provoke others.

I farm, trade and steal every fu****g day and I don't have more stuff than one, two or three months ago. Wonder why? Maybe because I fight more often, because I die more often than you maszrum. Sometimes I lose more than I farmed and at this moment I just pass an action because I'm afraid of losing more stuff.

This community is so small, I'm trying to think like a newcomer, somebody who wants to have some fun in PvP, but he can't. He needs to level at least 5 characters (combat+support) and farm, farm, farm, craft, steal, farm... until he has everything ready. Believe or not, this takes weeks or months which is absurd.
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2012, 02:51:58 pm »

Hah I love the member of big gangs and their arrogance, "I never had to get my own gear and builds and I survive due to numbers, I'm so pro". It's like seeing rich kids that inherited everything claim to be pro business men. The worst are the new players that think the fact they do tc makes them elite when all they do is swarm with bg in a game with a simplistic combat system.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2012, 03:43:53 pm »

sorry Kelin i really didnt tried to be rude or something. im not such guy. what i ment is if some team really want to be part of tc wars need to change something in their old thinking, thing as wole group. obtaining stuff its not that hard if you know how to do it.

about newcomers.. yes that might be problem, becouse to learn how to play 'serious' tc/pvp you gonna loss many fights and many itmes to get necessary expirence. mechanic and system of getting items on 2238 not helping at all. dont know who designed that, probably no one. many people have ready concept how to heal this game but creators of our 2238 just dont give a fuck.
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2012, 04:09:14 pm »

What so unique code for each player? easily controlled  the number of relogs , running fonlines,  etc. . but then should be give out carefully and each violation will have consequences.

BUT this solution need one good GM with a lot of time for baning :D (as usual)

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2012, 04:22:45 pm »

w/e
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:30:06 pm by OG »
GG as in Get Good

Fat Man

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2012, 04:32:45 pm »

I farm, trade and steal every fu****g day and I don't have more stuff than one, two or three months ago. Wonder why? Maybe because I fight more often, because I die more often than you maszrum. Sometimes I lose more than I farmed and at this moment I just pass an action because I'm afraid of losing more stuff.

Yes it wouldn't be such an issue if our rivals didn't fast relog fanatically to win their loot back + ours even if we won a few fights vs their first and 2nd waves. We might actually get something out of town control than going back to the base blue suit all the time. Its pretty much damn near impossible to get any loot or find anything rewarding participating in PvP when doing TC when they just keep spawning more and more waves. There simply isn't enough time to loot or relog to a looting character before the next fast relog wave comes into town.

But I guess the problem is merc abuse and relog timer preventing people connecting to the server ::). People well just keep calling us cry babies because they have sick obsession with winning and looting with any means possible, and they have lazy GMs developers on their side who don't give a shit and don't play their own game to understand this frustration. At least gorlak has shown a sign of this frustration and understanding but nope he gets trolled just like we do about a legitimate complaint about a horrible feature of this session. And I didn't even think he was still around and not sure if he even does GM work any more.

He was a good enforcer of the rules of last session if you asked me a damn good GM who didn't go around calling the community retards and showed signs of being biased like some of them. Jovanka is ok but she kind of has her own vision of what the game should be and doesn't see it from an average player perspective who participates in town control.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:45:01 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2012, 04:55:36 pm »

Actually I expected somebody from SoT to post such thing. The richest gang on the server, thousands of everything, always the best stuff possible. Man, you probably never had to farm or craft and I'm pretty sure this post was meant to provoke others.

This community is so small, I'm trying to think like a newcomer, somebody who wants to have some fun in PvP, but he can't. He needs to level at least 5 characters (combat+support) and farm, farm, farm, craft, steal, farm... until he has everything ready. Believe or not, this takes weeks or months which is absurd.

You'd be surprised, we do ran out of certain stuff and we have to craft, farm as anyone else once in a while, maintain all the bases and everything else. In comparison to an individual, we are much more effective, because we act as one single unit.

Let me elaborate, long story short. There was a simple rule at start of session on our TS, everyone shares common bases, otherwise find another TS. That explains like everything if you think about it. Each individual from our faction wastes less time on farming, crafting and everything related to that than the common player out there on average to obtain the same amount of resources.

Once you get passed the "I" craft, farm phase and evolve into "We" craft, farm stuff, the difficulty of the game adjusts of how it was meant to be. It wasn't ever made for lone players, the game means for players to collaborate to achieve something. Players need to work together, the whole point of an MMO. There is no but or what about this subject, it's whether you understand it or not.

what i ment is if some team really want to be part of tc wars need to change something in their old thinking, think as whole group

We did.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:57:25 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2012, 05:06:24 pm »

Nope, I'll keep saying "I" steal/craft and maintain my selfish capitalism.
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2012, 05:13:07 pm »

You know I'm not crying, I'm not bitching or something. It's obvious that everybody will do everything to be the best, that's ok. Hell I don't even like winning at all cost, zero challenge means zero fun (reminds me good old times under the most powerful TTTLA alliance before we split).

TC isn't fair, never was. I understand this. What I don't understand is that in this game the rich get richer and the poor get poorer constantly. Is this some variation of Minecraft? Who crafts more, wins? Who grinds more is better pvp player? So far it seems so.
what i ment is if some team really want to be part of tc wars need to change something in their old thinking, thing as wole group. obtaining stuff its not that hard if you know how to do it.
We were trying to think as a whole group, it never worked in our case. At the end there is always at least one person who destroys everything. We would end up 5 people that trust each other sharing one base but what for? We need everyone to be prepared, to have more waves, stuff. In our conditions it's nearly impossible.

I'm not saying nowadays pvp is bad, no. We got three major factions fighting over the towns. However I could imagine having even more action than we have now. I love pvp the way it was, the way it is and the way it will be. I love pvp in general. Just trying to think of how we could make pvp in 2238 more frequent, more fun. I always thought PvP was about fun, we need our enemies in same way they need us.
Once you get passed the "I" craft, farm phase and evolve into "We" craft, farm stuff, the difficulty of the game adjusts of how it was meant to be. It wasn't ever made for lone players, the game means for players to collaborate to achieve something. Players need to work together, the whole point of an MMO. There is no but or what about this subject, it's whether you understand it or not.

We did.
Maybe you were just lucky and didn't accept a traitor. We weren't so lucky. And btw I think SoT had this "communism system" long time before you joined. It's very easy to join established system but come to our gang and try the same system - I'm telling you, it would be fail. Everything in this game is highly based on trust.
And the four horsemen of apocalypse road down on rainbow with their friends a unicorn and a dragon Dim and Wit. They gave SoT the builds and the resources and FR(AS IN FAST RELOG) to kill off everyone who tried to question the all mighty glorious SoT.
With all respect to you Prof, did you already take your pills today?

Fat Man

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2012, 05:17:25 pm »

I tried the sharing thing with small group of players I trust, I have tried this T-888 but its too fucking frustrating when you get base raped or some guy uses up all the stuff that somebody elses needs. I don't have the patience any more to share it holds me back than it does setting me foward I play better crafting and farming my gear solo. I shared bases and gear at begining of this session all it did was hold me back.

But what kelin is getting at what most of us feel is we get sick of crafting, farming and getting nothing when you guys keep sending waves of characters to get your stuff back + ours. Last session was better in these regards you would actually walk away with loot after winning a fight not get fast relogged on 5 times and get no reward for killing a few waves.

That was the reward and risk, you died like a noob you lose your gear, you won a fight you get the enemies gear its not like this any more its complete shit. Now its you win a few fights but you still lose the gear anyways because more and more waves just keep coming until its all looted. That isn't the 2238 I once played, this is practically a big fucking troll game at this point.

Hell I mean loot isn't everything if you cannot at least farm your stuff and rely entirely on looting in PvP that is just noobish also, but its getting to point where this game isn't even fun.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:21:27 pm by Fat Man »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2012, 06:10:58 pm »

ok i understand you. we had symilar problems on beging till people who are playing with us understand that robbing our base is just pointless becouse togher we can have more items they can even imagine, the same as good atmoshpere in team and regular pvp actions - they cant do it alone or with other teams.

complaing about fr is getting really boring. we are not some fr supporters, trust me we dont like it!  blaming fr everywere on this forum, in every single topic is fucking annoying, maybe your problem is somewere else? NO OFFENCE but from my perspective you just have some tactical/organisation problems. with good idea how to play different scenarios in tc you dont really need so many alts for fasterelog. sometimes you have good idea but wors with exection that plan, some of your guys are totaly undisciplined. play better - loot more.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:22:04 pm by maszrum »
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2012, 07:19:25 pm »

You know I'm not crying, I'm not bitching or something. It's obvious that everybody will do everything to be the best, that's ok. Hell I don't even like winning at all cost, zero challenge means zero fun (reminds me good old times under the most powerful TTTLA alliance before we split).

TC isn't fair, never was. I understand this. What I don't understand is that in this game the rich get richer and the poor get poorer constantly. Is this some variation of Minecraft? Who crafts more, wins? Who grinds more is better pvp player? So far it seems so.

What?

Winning at all cost is an challenge, at least should be. Especially for a faction like Hawks, no offense, but your constantly loosing in every fight, therefore the equipment drains away. It doesn't matter if you beat some wave of us or someone else, but if you can't fight to the end, you never get the loot. It has nothing to do with rich gangs getting richer, it is the fittest who get richer, those who pull out victories at fighting, there is so much loot in these large fights.

We were trying to think as a whole group, it never worked in our case. At the end there is always at least one person who destroys everything. We would end up 5 people that trust each other sharing one base but what for? We need everyone to be prepared, to have more waves, stuff. In our conditions it's nearly impossible.

It is very important, even if those are only 5 guys. I'd call it, actually we call it the core of team, it's the milestone of success, you can interpret that many ways, they need to be well prepared. Each faction has some sort of core, players whom has a higher impact on the outcome of the battle, those who bring in more than just one alt to fight with, those with whom you don't wish to fight without. That will include players who provide scouting, good leadership and extra utilities as mercenaries, C4 bombing, anything that puts them on top of the food chain.

It's a game, don't feel bad about "cheating" to achieve something, have fun.

If you can gather the most trustworthy players in one base, that is a start even if they are 5, then bases near each city to organize alts faster, to re-gear faster and have a place to drop the loot once you get it. The session goes on for a very long time, you don't need to be stuck at the computer screen for the rest of your life to do that, you just need to do something once in a while and in the end it's going to be great improvement. Otherwise the game is to harsh for you, richest get richer and etc. etc.

If you'd organize and compete, we'd love that.

And btw I think SoT had this "communism system" long time before you joined. It's very easy to join established system but come to our gang and try the same system - I'm telling you, it would be fail. Everything in this game is highly based on trust.

Need to be smart about it, it's doable. It also highly depends on what players you let in, get to know the players and play with them for a while before you let them, don't trust anyone on right away or lay faith on him completely once a while has passed, it's like giving a "fake base" of loot and telling the player it's our main and put something valuable there, but not too much and if you loose something it is going to be small price to pay for one less idiot of who you know to avoid. Those are just some random examples that comes in my mind, you must be creative to pull of this, also time is of importance. Can't expect to do something like that right away.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:28:26 pm by T-888 »

jacky.

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2012, 07:35:34 pm »

sometimes you have good idea but wors with exection that plan, some of your guys are totaly undisciplined. play better - loot more.

agree but i wont point with my finger who are they...today i heard from one of them "it is his decision if he will listen to you or not"...so hawks have 4-5total noobs who dont listen anyone and they run away if they see enemy...this is reason why we are loosing. hawks have many good players but small ammount of "runners" are ruining they plan.

Fat Man

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2012, 08:37:00 pm »

agree but i wont point with my finger who are they...today i heard from one of them "it is his decision if he will listen to you or not"...so hawks have 4-5total noobs who dont listen anyone and they run away if they see enemy...this is reason why we are loosing. hawks have many good players but small ammount of "runners" are ruining they plan.

Besmrtnik isn't core hawk player, why you think he got muted?

Don't feel bad I got the usual crit miss bull shit that only happends when you shoot tttla at broken hills which really pissed me off but what else is new right? It just takes patience to deal with the bull shit we go through. The game doesn't favor us it never will.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 08:42:13 pm by Fat Man »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.276 seconds with 33 queries.