"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 02:13:53 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Screenshots with relogging  (Read 20146 times)

Re: Screenshots with relogging
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2012, 07:28:40 pm »

;D dope try to trolling at ncr  ;D
epic fail
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2012, 03:07:07 pm »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2012, 08:39:05 pm »

I will not bet on a 12 vs 12 because Hawks (not the Hawks alliance but the real Hawks) are not 12 that it.

Btw I can bet on 5 TTTLA vs 5 SOT (even if to find such number of Lawyer I have to take 2 who play 1 per month) to show you.

So we do that next week end mister T-888?

EDIT: Btw single video show nothing, but if you like video you can go there: http://orphans.forum-actif.net/t1300-tttla-s-projection-center-videos

I fix the link

damn i miss times when only with maniac we were kicking your whole crew (cajuns) in secound season
or times when lonly with skycast and kartowka with druged builds we were killing 10+ of you and vsb (dr.queen/sot addcited times) third season. only crazy was able to harm us ;)

still belive our CORE crew is best in game, and when our team si wining you are guys blaming some stupid cheats after so many years. love this shit! dont mention about developing new ideas in pvp, and watch other team coping us.

cant wait new season, without FR, MERCENARIES and want to see other gangs playing in first months :))
btw lemark wantreally see how we "cheating" come to our teamspeak oneday
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:05:32 pm by maszrum »

Fat Man

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2012, 09:07:18 pm »

TTTLA vs SoT in a no c4 no mercs no fast relog I put my money on SoT.

Sorry TTTLA but you can only win in alliances and out numbering the other team if such features were removed.
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2012, 10:08:06 pm »

damn i miss times when only with maniac we were kicking your whole crew (cajuns) in secound season
or times when lonly with skycast and kartowka with druged builds we were killing 10+ of you and vsb (dr.queen/sot addcited times) third season. only crazy was able to harm us ;)

Comparing TTT-2012 and Cajuns-2009 like you did is like comparing RepoMan-2009 and SOT-2012. The most of Cajuns players doesnt play anymore, and a lot of TTTLA never played in Cajuns. But Crazy is still there...  ;D

you are guys blaming some stupid cheats after so many years. love this shit!
TTTLA vs SoT in a no c4 no mercs no fast relog I put my money on SoT.

Sorry TTTLA but you can only win in alliances and out numbering the other team if such features were removed

All of that must be part of the TTTLA tale. I can't find where TTTLA member were complaining about "SOT cheats". Morevover, we never used c4 char (or maybe 1 time, which was probably a fail), and the last time TTTLA used mercs on a regular basis, it was 2 season ago, I remember very well, I was the only merc leader of the team.

Lemark would say, I guess, we can have a "fair fight" against SOT, organized fight : no fr, no c4, no muties and same number. He could PMed you details.

Anyway, nobody cares who/what is TTTLA or not here ;D, show more screens/video with FR, kurwa !!

(and Mutfire isnt a TTTLA char...)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 10:24:55 pm by Cherry »

Fat Man

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2012, 10:11:19 pm »

Actually last time TTTLA used mercs was some fight a few days ago or a week ago at redding with with character name mutfire.

Stop acting so honorable there is no honor in this game.

avv

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2012, 10:52:13 pm »

Actually last time TTTLA used mercs was some fight a few days ago or a week ago at redding with with character name mutfire.

But tttla doesn't play anymore as a gang and Mutfire is bbs character.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2012, 11:23:44 pm »

still belive our CORE crew is best in game, and when our team si wining you are guys blaming some stupid cheats after so many years. love this shit! dont mention about developing new ideas in pvp, and watch other team coping us.

cant wait new season, without FR, MERCENARIES and want to see other gangs playing in first months :))
btw lemark wantreally see how we "cheating" come to our teamspeak oneday

So you accept my challenge?

Fat Man

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2012, 11:30:19 pm »

But tttla doesn't play anymore as a gang and Mutfire is bbs character.

So it makes it okay to complain about mercs when they are used on you but if your allies use them its ok and state that you are such an honorable PvP player?

Just accept LeMarks challenge already I would like to see some desiginated even number fights with no bombs and mercs to see who wins.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:33:02 pm by Fat Man »
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2012, 11:46:05 pm »

You can stop begging for this to happen, seriously, what a joke you are. Lemark trolling, hard stuff.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:51:48 pm by T-888 »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2012, 11:46:44 pm »

of course, want to really see that to belive.

avv

« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2012, 12:24:48 am »

So it makes it okay to complain about mercs when they are used on you but if your allies use them its ok and state that you are such an honorable PvP player?

Never said that, just wanted to correct some false claims.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Fat Man

« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2012, 01:08:59 am »

Never said that, just wanted to correct some false claims.

You are allied with bbs, you fight on same team and town control with their name therefore your pvp team used mercs.

I am sure nobody from CoA said to BBS "oh lets not use mercs its not honorable pvp because we don't believen using mercs because we're the good guy honorable pvp team".

This is reason why you guys annoy the shit out of me you guys troll pk and use dirty tactics like everybody else and then give the personal relations customer service representative crap like you are some honorable good guy hero faction. Just stop the bull shit already. You are no differnt than any other faction you are out to win at PvP take towns nothing more nothing less nothing honorable there is no good guy bad guys pk anti-pk enough with this crap.

Your faction cheats also, funny that you say SoT cheats, at least they don't try going around convincning they are heros and an honorable faction they fight dirty and admit to it unlike you.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:29:49 am by Fat Man »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2012, 02:55:06 am »

of course, want to really see that to belive.

good lets make the detail in pm. In a dream GM will organise some tournement for team PVP, but is only a dream.   

Izual was not perfect, but if you remember is team vs team PVP event in third season was pretty good, sad no one do this is way anymore.

Btw mister T-888 this kind of comment is a good exemple why people don't take you seriously...
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2012, 03:17:41 am »

Once again, nobody in our team actually likes to play muties leader or bomberman char. Of course we won't blame our allies to use them, because it has been proved that they could confer such advantages in battle, that every team have already used these. It's just the common sense !
After that, it could be good to see more battle without such tools, which spoils most of the fun. Old battle like the old time, you know ? You're the one here to talk about pk/apk, and non sense values in a <50 effective players game.
What we said : more battle = more fun.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 30 queries.