"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 02:09:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Screenshots with relogging  (Read 20144 times)

jacky.

Re: Screenshots with relogging
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2012, 04:09:28 am »

U used mercs and c4 and u start to winning. In redding and in bh. Lemark sorry but i dont care who doesnt want Them in tc when bbs ally is using same tricks like tnb. Hawks core is good but whole team is weaker Than bbs or tnb So i will Have to think something to give us advantage. Last Time was benny hill mercs and next Time who know.

Fat Man

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2012, 06:38:50 am »

After that, it could be good to see more battle without such tools, which spoils most of the fun. Old battle like the old time, you know ?

If you want this then convience the developing to get rid of fast relog. Until then happy fast relog abuse that you so admire. Stop this "meh wantz fair PvPs but I abuses teh fast relog and support it and don't want it removez but c4 and muties r badz 4 pvpz" crap.

If you want fair fights then stop doing things that piss people off like making 30 player alliances to swarm and fast relogging to 10 characters in one fight. Then maybe players wouldn't do such stupid shit like c4 bombs and mutants agiasnt you.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:45 am »

its this shit again, me so good me no fr need. me never swarm, me never cheat. all gangs that do tc, swarm,proxy,c4 bombers. no team is better then the rest.alltough some teams got more fetish for mercs/slaves then others while next team fr more. i see.many want fr gone,sure then allmost all will just proxy. and grim bbs/coa alliance aint 30 players. most often hawks are more, just sad you need so many slaves to stand a chance at winning.
i guess its rage from losing on a daily basis that has forced your team to use npcs to overwhelm other teams.

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2012, 10:47:22 am »

Just stop crying, FR, bomber, mercs are existing from the begining of the game, and we have the chance that they remove militia !

For me FR are good, before it was something like waiting 20min on WM for a 5 min fight, now players are playing, TC are fun and longer !

Until crying make more alts !
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2012, 10:49:17 am »

Btw mister T-888 this kind of comment is a good exemple why people don't take you seriously...

Quite the opposite. Just look at how bad you want this tournament, your miserable.

jacky.

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2012, 11:21:13 am »

Coa are happy because with bbs they can win and with out they are donators

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2012, 11:55:59 am »

;D Joke of today, thank you jacky for making my work day more fun

jacky.

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2012, 12:18:35 pm »

Np :)
With love

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2012, 01:14:36 pm »

Just stop crying, FR, bomber, mercs are existing from the begining of the game, and we have the chance that they remove militia !

For me FR are good, before it was something like waiting 20min on WM for a 5 min fight, now players are playing, TC are fun and longer !

Until crying make more alts !
Fast Relog is fine, if you have a lot of stuff and that  means, that you have enough time in getting. But not for all is it possible, so for them is game just annoying on incoming waves. If you want fun game, then such, where you can easily get, reach basic equipment (metal armor, weapons, drugs) for TC/PVP. If you wanna better stuff then you have to do this nonsence as farming, stealing and next hard wasting of time. The reason why people use mercenaries is just, because they dont use enough waves as in enemy team. What was first? I guess Fast Relog.   
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2012, 01:21:21 pm »

let do something like 5 coa vs 5 sot and we will see

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2012, 01:52:02 pm »

MSH, I can't give a respond to your msg because your box is full.

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2012, 01:54:43 pm »

ok try now, i deleted some messages

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2012, 02:05:40 pm »

lets do something like 5 coa vs 5 sot and we will see
What do you mean?
The usual pvp of today,or a no cheat battle(IE no mercs,no c4 bombers,no Fast relog,no multilog,etc.)

Fat Man

« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2012, 07:34:04 pm »

its this shit again, me so good me no fr need. me never swarm, me never cheat. all gangs that do tc, swarm,proxy,c4 bombers. no team is better then the rest.alltough some teams got more fetish for mercs/slaves then others while next team fr more. i see.many want fr gone,sure then allmost all will just proxy. and grim bbs/coa alliance aint 30 players. most often hawks are more, just sad you need so many slaves to stand a chance at winning.
i guess its rage from losing on a daily basis that has forced your team to use npcs to overwhelm other teams.

Then lets set this up. A battle of 1 wave no mercs/c4 even numbers. Maybe I get sick of shooting character1 character2 character3 character4 character5 every fight until entire team is dead.

Black Widow

« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2012, 07:52:46 pm »

:(Grim they wont. They will just say "our new friends just arrived and we are shering our builds with Them", like we said in last sesion when we droped chosen1-10 with pack of slaves with grenades :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 35 queries.