"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 08:55:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Screenshots with relogging  (Read 20123 times)

Re: Screenshots with relogging
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2012, 08:51:39 pm »

It is very important, even if those are only 5 guys. I'd call it, actually we call it the core of team, it's the milestone of success, you can interpret that many ways, they need to be well prepared.
I don't understand this line, you mean that we should go and fight with only 5 guys?

What?

Winning at all cost is an challenge, at least should be.
You don't get it. Do you remember times of TTTLA/VSB/C88/Hawks/Guardians alliance? Nobody could match us, everybody left the server, even SoT. There were no enemies, only some BHH with 1/3 of our numbers, so we had to split and fight each other (TTTLA/VSB/C88/Guardians vs. Hawks). If I had to choose between domination (victory) and pvp I will always go for pvp.

For example I will rather kill 4 enemies and then die than kill none and win a fight. Still, frag is frag  :)
This is a matter of taste, though. Many people are like you, win at any cost, so yea...
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2012, 09:03:20 pm »

I don't understand this line, you mean that we should go and fight with only 5 guys?

No, suit the players you have the best you can, it'll improve the odds.

You don't get it. Do you remember times of TTTLA/VSB/C88/Hawks/Guardians alliance? Nobody could match us, everybody left the server, even SoT. There were no enemies, only some BHH with 1/3 of our numbers, so we had to split and fight each other (TTTLA/VSB/C88/Guardians vs. Hawks). If I had to choose between domination (victory) and pvp I will always go for pvp.

You just had unreasonably many players formed in one faction, no big surprise, that is really not fun, no point to play, no challenge, but i wouldn't call that victory at all cost. :)

For example I will rather kill 4 enemies and then die than kill none and win a fight. Still, frag is frag  :)
This is a matter of taste, though. Many people are like you, win at any cost, so yea...

This logic doesn't apply to current situation in the server or for any faction right now.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:05:16 pm by T-888 »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2012, 09:16:38 pm »

No, suit the players you have the best you can, it'll improve the odds.

yes, give them the best gear, so SnOT got something good to loot. apparently it's not enough for them.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:18:41 pm by DeputyDope »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2012, 09:17:22 pm »

You just had unreasonably many players formed in one faction, no big surprise, that is really not fun, no point to play, no challenge, but i wouldn't call that victory at all cost. :)

HAHAHA, from a SOT member this kind of comment make no sens  :P

Take your best 5 or 6 guys and fight 5 or 6 guys from Hawks in a fight without any merc / bomb / militia / third party / building camping / or any other SOT abuse... and I bet on a Hawks victory. I will not make the same bet in a 12 vs 12 fight....
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2012, 09:22:52 pm »

Take your best 5 or 6 guys and fight 5 or 6 guys from Hawks in a fight without any merc / bomb / militia / third party / building camping / or any other SOT abuse... and I bet on a Hawks victory. I will not make the same bet in a 12 vs 12 fight....

I would actually like to see a 6 vs. 6 SoT/Hawks fight without any sort of abuse or trick, just 6 pure PVP builds.

For some reason my bet goes to Hawks.
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2012, 09:24:26 pm »

Stop bitching. SOT abuse, you have to pay more attention to our videos where we fight, your just delusional and are tricking yourself into thinking it is true, you can say whatever makes you feel better, but in practice we are better, proven it many times, you just don't want to remember that when we have fought on equal terms we have won very well(not mentioning the numerous times we have fought outnumbered and won, i can show you some video where it is clearly shown). Stop talking to have the moment of truth for some minutes until someone else is going to start talk, don't say something if you don't have anything valuable to say. Better sit down Lemark.

Won't make the same bet in 12vs12, because hawks don't have so much good players your saying? DING, logic fail. We are better organized in larger fights, that is a sole reason why your statement is false.

I would actually like to see a 6 vs. 6 SoT/Hawks fight without any sort of abuse or trick, just 6 pure PVP builds.

For some reason my bet goes to Hawks.

Here, wrong. Were outnumbered, heavily. No C4, no bombing, no mercenaries, no nothing, just us.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W32h7zR2UQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W32h7zR2UQ</a>

2:10, start watching, stop bitching.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:41:58 pm by T-888 »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2012, 09:42:21 pm »

PvP on FOnline 2238?

Quantity over quality. That's sad true. Small fights are about personal skills, big fights are about organisation. This is why you cannot and never could into NR.

---
btw. my vote goes for the cowards ; p
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:47:15 pm by manero »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2012, 09:43:48 pm »

I will not bet on a 12 vs 12 because Hawks (not the Hawks alliance but the real Hawks) are not 12 that it.

Btw I can bet on 5 TTTLA vs 5 SOT (even if to find such number of Lawyer I have to take 2 who play 1 per month) to show you.

So we do that next week end mister T-888?

EDIT: Btw single video show nothing, but if you like video you can go there: http://orphans.forum-actif.net/t1300-tttla-s-projection-center-videos

I fix the link
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:04:54 pm by LeMark »

Fat Man

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2012, 11:06:53 pm »

Now this sounds like more interesting speculation than discussing fast relog. Glad you got your ego back after many months of defeat before allying with bbs lemark.

OG

• One of SoT AIs
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2012, 11:31:01 pm »

w/e
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:33:23 pm by OG »
GG as in Get Good
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2012, 11:42:56 pm »

I have noticed, that in Germany is quite good beer, not so much good as in Czech Republic, but also delicious. So only Germans have allowed from my side, to use more fast relogs then others, but nobody else! I guess its only Andreas with Balthasar, I bless you guys. Ok, sorry for disturbing you can continue in your topics about serious, imaginary world. Back to the reality without boring farming, getting and losing equipment. This game takes so much time and energy, I am getting old from work after work in my real time. What to say on the end? Its just game, you can arrange some battle with real weapons then we will know the winner, to the last man! I am just joking. :)) Cheers guys!

- The Hawks -

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2012, 11:50:48 pm »

I will agree with this statement for the end of last seassion at the start TTTLA aliance was no were near as good as they are now every fight they would get stompted by Rouges and CS but they kept there swarm untill they quit cause of bordom they were stuck with 30 people fighting BHH (15) or reese's gang (4 or 5) in reno
Brad Smalls is back

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2012, 03:24:48 am »

what is all this madness!? I want to see some pics, not people raging around
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2012, 12:33:46 pm »

what is all this madness!? I want to see some pics, not people raging around
Fast relog is everywhere . Start the game and make screenshots when you want pics :D

The Viking

• Sorry for my bad english :)
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2012, 02:37:52 pm »

hey this thread is '' Screenshots with relogging ''
I like see more screens :P
PvP : Sejuani, Sadiszek, The Viking.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 24 queries.