"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 08:03:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Hey, I know the wasteland is harsh and all that but...  (Read 6904 times)

Re: Hey, I know the wasteland is harsh and all that but...
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 06:46:31 pm »

Whatever. You've been raised with liberal sentimentalities.

Spartans were considered the best land soldiers in Greece and this is the kind of warrior spirit that should be invoked in Western society - and they didn't start as many wars, nor created a tyrannical empire like the Athenians. Besides, I don't want some asshole bully picking on my kid in school because he's a soft little bitch, like I was.

Glad to see you're modeling your life on a time when people killed each other with pointy sticks and thought lightning was gods anger. Seems like you can't deal with your own physical inadequacies so you hope your children will be tough despite the fact that being tough has no benefit in civilized society, and if you pass on your out dated far right thinking you'll be retarding their development even more. Lets just hope your kids are smart enough to realize you aren't.

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 06:49:40 pm »

This topic is about how harsh is wasteland, not how to raise children. ;p
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 07:53:55 pm »

Glad to see you're modeling your life on a time when people killed each other with pointy sticks and thought lightning was gods anger. Seems like you can't deal with your own physical inadequacies so you hope your children will be tough despite the fact that being tough has no benefit in civilized society, and if you pass on your out dated far right thinking you'll be retarding their development even more. Lets just hope your kids are smart enough to realize you aren't.
You obviously haven't seen a modern playground - you might want your kids raised as soft, pony loving prissies, but Hajiim from Somalia doesn't think that way.

Also, I've done a lot to deprogram my own weaknesses, physically and otherwise. I'm just going to make sure my kids aren't beta males at an early age, and teach them strength and pride in themselves. Also how to defend their bodies from violation and defend what is right. There is nothing outdated about creating children who are true to their own nature, everyone in the world does it, except pussy Western kids who get the shit beat out of them on the playground and read Anime like the beady-eyed, flabby weeaboos their parents forged them into, because teaching their kids to be strong and proud is a faux pas, and "outdated", and "retarded" etc. ad nauseum.

Better to pump my kids full of drugs to stem their ADHD, and let them watch 8 hours of psychologically programming TV every day, teaching them to worship the foreigner, hate thy white father, and that their ancestors were "evil" because of their outdated far right thinking.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:55:52 pm by AxisFB »
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 07:57:43 pm »

And here it begins, I think someone will lock this topic soon.

Someone, please, lock this thread, topic-creator got an answer of his question. Now there's suggestion about "How to raise children".
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:08:37 pm by RavenousRat »

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 08:05:19 pm »

Thanks!

This is where this topic should have ended.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 08:54:42 pm »

You obviously haven't seen a modern playground - you might want your kids raised as soft, pony loving prissies, but Hajiim from Somalia doesn't think that way.

Also, I've done a lot to deprogram my own weaknesses, physically and otherwise.

I stopped reading right there because quite frankly I don't give a fuck.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 09:15:18 pm »

Ok so you say you're younger than 20 so I'll just say 19. But probably not. Probably younger.

Anyways my point is that if you played fallout 1 12 years ago you would have been at most 7 years old? Playing a game that violent and one of the only that you could murder children? Did you parents or guardians or foster parents see what you were doing?

Just wondering...

I was playing the german version, which includes no children and no additional gore.

Oh well.
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 06:53:06 am »

I stopped reading right there because quite frankly I don't give a fuck.

lol

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.245 seconds with 23 queries.