• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Lost  (Read 1543 times)

Lost
« on: March 24, 2010, 04:40:34 am »

Where do I go at the beginning? Can't find anything or anyone. Randomly crossing the map through deaths.

Thanks.
Re: Lost
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 06:22:13 am »

Damn, every newcomer thinks this is strange maniac game where is 50% PKs, and 40% Ghoul-PKs, they are trying to learn something from this game, but die by radiation and lsw bursts, or ghouls shouting "Braiiins!".
I hope this will end soon.
You should wait till wipe, or you won't find out anything interesting at this game.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 11:56:18 am »

yeah wrong timing to begin :D its pre wipe time, so nothing to do in here for short time, wait till wipe :>

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 03:29:24 pm »

damn, this must be really strange feeling, after finnaly getting into FOnline, radiation, ghouls, powered armours everywhere...

Blubber we miss You!!!

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 03:32:27 pm »

fun, isn't it?h

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 03:44:40 pm »

They are gonna wait until everyone starts complaining on these boards and I can already see it starting.

Enough GM abusing and make it a real game....damn.

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 03:48:46 pm »

hey strelok remember it is a Beta Testing!

Blubber we miss You!!!

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 03:51:55 pm »

this is the only time the gms actually get to have revenge on every player ingame and the only time when GM abuse is an extraordinary and breathtaking event, + theres power armours, i love running around in t51b PA, it just screams Fallout from every bolt, nut and crack.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 04:00:32 pm »

i really dislike when people say "gm abuse!!!" it is kinda like "fuck the police"(sorry, but I can prove it is a quote").
If we consider the society a system, Police is needed for the system to function properly.
FOnline can be easily considered a system (it is less complicated than society) thus for FOnline to work ok, we need rules and those who will punish for breaking them. Yes it is true that GM is a judge, jury and executor, it si not fair, but still could you think of some other better idea? They are needed and not always are ideal. The commit mistakes, so try to understand them and give them some postive feedback, because these people work hard to make this game better (along with Devs :) ) I have been playing this game for  while now, and I still have never seen anything that I could call a real "Gm Abuse". To me this term is overused.

Blubber we miss You!!!

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 08:07:55 pm »

Where do I go at the beginning? Can't find anything or anyone. Randomly crossing the map through deaths.

Thanks.

Once wipe happens, I suggest going to NCR. It is where the most people are. Learn to craft some basic guns and gain your first levels. For now, try reading the survival guides.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 07:06:44 am »

Is there a map with the towns listed?

JovankaB

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 07:39:06 am »

Is there a map with the towns listed?

Check out wiki:
http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/The_World

But right now the world is turned into radioactive goo because of pre-wipe madness. Soon everything will start over and the world will be normal again, with quests, living cities etc.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 25 queries.