"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 05:07:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Hey, I know the wasteland is harsh and all that but...  (Read 6871 times)

Re: Hey, I know the wasteland is harsh and all that but...
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 04:56:13 pm »

I had not realized that we had devolved into Rhesus monkeys. :'(
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 04:57:35 pm »

I had not realized that we had devolved into Rhesus monkeys. :'(
Nit or NIT may refer to: The egg of a louse · Head lice

nitpicking = head lice removal

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 05:00:29 pm »

We have pesticides for nits, these days.
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 05:10:41 pm »

Children need to maintain their innocense and oblivousness to the real life "harsh world" for as long as possible, I think. It is the kind of world that most people hope for that will never actually exist.

It's kind of like having a pet. It has never lied to you, never killed anyone (hopefully), robbed anyone etc. etc. (cann't wait for the jokes on this one)

It doesn't matter if the kid is pixelated, it's the concept and principle of it.
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 05:14:22 pm »

Why do children need to maintain their innocence? They should be raised with warfare and high-culture in mind. Soft kids create soft cultures - it's why we're in decline and pretty much fucked.

Fallout maintains its excellent, dark atmosphere with killable children. It's as socially realistic as you can get. Plus, ESRB ratings are in place for a reason, and Fallout has always been M for mature.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2010, 05:18:18 pm »

They should be raised with warfare and high-culture in mind.

I know it's OT, but WTF? You want every kid to grow up as a potential soldier?
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2010, 05:20:22 pm »

Yeah and not everyone is a mouthbreathing child that wants games about unicorns doing their hair, adults play games too and they always have to tone it down for younger players. You don't see them doing it to movies its total bs.

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2010, 05:22:31 pm »

I know it's OT, but WTF? You want every kid to grow up as a potential soldier?
Yes.

Except the girls.
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2010, 05:24:09 pm »

Yes.

Except the girls.

That's retarded, war is the biggest farce humanity has ever come up with. Millions die over arguments that don't even matter ten years later. Plus the way things are going they won't even need soldiers, just people who can work a remote control.

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2010, 05:25:11 pm »

That's retarded, war is the biggest farce humanity has ever come up with. Millions die over arguments that don't even matter ten years later. Plus the way things are going they won't even need soldiers, just people who can work a remote control.
Raising children with a warrior spirit does not equate warfare. War should be limited as much as possible, but a nation's right to defend itself should never be impeded.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2010, 05:26:07 pm »

That is by far the most stupid thing I've read in this forum and I can't believe you're taking this serious...  :o
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2010, 05:33:47 pm »

Whatever. You've been raised with liberal sentimentalities.

Spartans were considered the best land soldiers in Greece and this is the kind of warrior spirit that should be invoked in Western society - and they didn't start as many wars, nor created a tyrannical empire like the Athenians. Besides, I don't want some asshole bully picking on my kid in school because he's a soft little bitch, like I was.

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2010, 05:41:16 pm »

Being strong makes you self confident for sure. But not everybody can be strong, and some of us are bound to be "soft little bitches"...

What do you do with the weak ? Leave'em on the side of the road or, like the Spartans did, kill them at a young age...
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2010, 05:47:41 pm »

Life, like FOnline, shouldn't be easy. I'm not going to deprive my children of a healthy childhood by letting them get sucked into the mind rot of female-dominated liberal mentalities, while working class scum or recently imported "new citizen" children abuse and hurt them. My progeny will be strong, intelligent, and proud of who they are. My fiancee is of the same opinion.

I've railroaded this thread enough, back to topic.
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2010, 05:54:16 pm »

Well my dad could still beat up your dad....?

How do you pvp at respawn locations? I've seen people just get one shot. Inside tents or  closed buildings?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 22 queries.