"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 04, 2024, 09:51:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Hey, I know the wasteland is harsh and all that but...  (Read 6926 times)

gordulan

• General Animosity
Re: Hey, I know the wasteland is harsh and all that but...
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 02:46:08 pm »

i don't like to deal in extremes, but please go and suck a lemon before there will be a napalm war on.

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 03:24:44 pm »

The goal is to find and report bugs...
yeah skejwen is damn right, we are beta testers right? don't complain about the games community, but about games bugs and its imbalance, don't use exploits because in this way the game will never develop to be fully playable.

about Russians? it is all about language&alphabet barrier, they are normal people, i know because i've talked to some of them, even to PKers. The truth is you can easily find assholes (sorry) in every nation playing FOnline and believe me assholes (sorry) can be found in every age too. Therefore- there is no group that can be marked as "assholes"! We just have to get used to them, they are in every MMO.

Blubber we miss You!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 03:59:50 pm »

What about them exploiting and not reporting that obviously? Cause it's happened over and over.

Also, I dont have a problem with Russians...I'm actually a little Lithuanian which is quite close. I'm just saying that every time I see some guy with the name HDSDDHSJ, he never says anything and shoots you down...even when you come back in a bluesuit to see if you can get your shit back...gunned down for no apparant reason, no roleplaying or anything. And might I add that it all happened in the middle of Junktown. Beta huh? Shit like that should have been fixed the first week the game was available.

And I'm sorry but isn't there a Russian server TLA? Go there.
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 04:02:51 pm »

Lithuania may be close geographically, but the two cultures are pretty much incompatible.

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2010, 04:04:40 pm »

TLA is a different game to be true. It is not other FOnline.

about getting killed... does a psychopats need a reason to kill you? or explain why he did? consider the world of FOnline full of savage psychos- it is Postapocalyptia's true face,people has gone mad after the bombs were dropped. No rules! No goverment! Cannibalism, raiders, robbers, pressgangs, mafia... kill or get killed! or find some group of people that will help you...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:06:31 pm by Kharaam »

Blubber we miss You!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 04:19:13 pm »

Yeah, sadly this game is more appealing to the younger ones, like you said.

do we have any stats on that? I can't really see anyone younger than 20 knowing enough about f2 to want to play, most younger guys won't play something that looks this dated.

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 04:24:34 pm »

do we have any stats on that? I can't really see anyone younger than 20 knowing enough about f2 to want to play, most younger guys won't play something that looks this dated.
I'm younger than 20, and I've played F1 when I was little child. ;p (can't remember exact date, but it was in the same year, when Fallout appeared in my country 1998-2000, I can't remember)
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 04:25:46 pm »

I'm younger than 20, and I've played F1 when I was little child. ;p (can't remember exact date, but it was in the same year, when Fallout appeared in my country 1998-2000, I can't remember)
No wonder you're so fucked up.

I'm kidding.

I'm only 20, but j'adore le Fallout.
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2010, 04:48:24 pm »

Ok so you say you're younger than 20 so I'll just say 19. But probably not. Probably younger.

Anyways my point is that if you played fallout 1 12 years ago you would have been at most 7 years old? Playing a game that violent and one of the only that you could murder children? Did you parents or guardians or foster parents see what you were doing?

Just wondering...

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2010, 04:50:09 pm »

Come on strelok, I agree on some of your complaints, but now you're nitpicking. ;)
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2010, 04:50:41 pm »

How do you pick nits?
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2010, 04:52:20 pm »

lol OMG U KILL KIDS!!

Yeah I'm sure the shock of watching a 12 x 6 pixel child die will scar them for life, along with the graphic text box insinuating how they give crappy bjs in new reno and got fired.

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 04:53:58 pm »

The sooner a child learns of his own mortality the better. Far too often kids die because of idiotic things. We in the West need to produce more smart kids, not less.
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2010, 04:55:02 pm »

Ok so you say you're younger than 20 so I'll just say 19. But probably not. Probably younger.

Anyways my point is that if you played fallout 1 12 years ago you would have been at most 7 years old? Playing a game that violent and one of the only that you could murder children? Did you parents or guardians or foster parents see what you were doing?

Just wondering...
I've never kill any children in that game, till 2002, only once, when one of that damned little demons stole all my ammo in Den, and I played without save/load (if die, start new game), so, I've killed that damned child just to get all my ammo again.
Also I don't find Fallout more violent than GTA, I think now alot kids playing this game.
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2010, 04:55:04 pm »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.