Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: jail  (Read 13262 times)

Killer Rabbit

Re: jail
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2012, 08:50:28 am »

But who cares?
We dont care what u did in ur life, and starting topic "i will be in jail" is just begging for attention.
it is sad because probably you have only imaginated fo2238 friends and you dont have anyone to share with ur jail problem in real life. Can someone close this weed-gun-jail-retard topic?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:31:47 am by Killer Rabbit »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2012, 09:05:55 pm »

But who cares?
We dont care what u did in ur life, and starting topic "i will be in jail" is just begging for attention.
it is sad because probably you have only imaginated fo2238 friends and you dont have anyone to share with ur jail problem in real life. Can someone close this weed-gun-jail-retard topic?
Didn't you quit like 2 months ago.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2012, 11:52:14 pm »

But who cares?
he was just telling us. some of us are actually interested, if you are not then get off the fucking topic and stop trying to get more speech.also everyone makes mistakes from time to time and he made a mistake and he might pay for it. this is life, now people stop calling him a moron and stupid.
Roaming the waste again.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2012, 12:03:55 am »

This thread >>>>>>>>>>> threads about AC, lazy devs, shitty updates....
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2012, 02:50:59 am »

nerf boat

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2012, 03:42:43 am »

nerf boat

nobody is able to nerf this nice boat
Games are meant to be created, not played...
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2012, 07:39:43 am »

It's not a nice boat. It's a shifty boat.

Grizzan

• Trollz0r
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2012, 09:38:33 pm »

But who cares?
True.
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2012, 11:10:13 pm »

Get jailed by a GM while playing FOnline in jail.
*xzibit.jpg*
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2012, 11:38:38 pm »

But who cares?

i agree here, it is somone seeking attention, or making things up, why post something about personal life on here for everyone to post and reply, hes not going to prison hes just posting here seeking attention hes acting very young and childish. trying to be cool lol when hes clearly not, if i was looking at going to prison i woudlnt have time to come on here or play the game i would be out there talking to friends and family about shit, arrangeing things with soliciters or lawyers. not on here posting and whineing lol
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2012, 03:43:21 am »

I only say

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh_tJaupUk0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh_tJaupUk0</a>
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2012, 07:08:17 pm »

He is already behind bars most probably, good riddance!

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2012, 07:18:43 pm »

May your soul be cleansed and the true light enter your body...
(fuck that paladin shit and...)Seriously, I don't see this thread as much of a need of attention than just saying "Hey guys, I've done things, I won't be here for a while". I see it just normal that a person says "Bye"! Somebody might be Boat's friend and might be like "Wtf? Boat dead, I have to dead too!" and bad things may happen. It's better to live in a world of cruel truth than in a world of fucked up lack of knowledge.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2012, 10:27:39 pm »

He is already behind bars most probably, good riddance!
That's incredibly fucked up.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2012, 02:59:47 pm »

hes not behind bars he fucking lieing guys, fucking hell if you read the topic he says that nieghbours heard gunshots being fired, he then says he was on a farm, man since when do farms have nieghbours lol if you did have nieghbours there fucking miles away and wouldnt e able to hear the gun shots lol
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 24 queries.