Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: jail  (Read 13271 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: jail
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2012, 03:56:41 pm »

hes not behind bars he fucking lieing guys, fucking hell if you read the topic he says that nieghbours heard gunshots being fired, he then says he was on a farm, man since when do farms have nieghbours lol if you did have nieghbours there fucking miles away and wouldnt e able to hear the gun shots lol
You're are ignorant as hell lol.

There are plenty of farms where I live that are right next to neighborhoods, and I'd imagine elsewhere too.

But who knows, maybe it is lies.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2012, 04:08:16 pm »

And maybe Elvis Presley isn't dead.
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2012, 08:08:01 pm »

And maybe your signature was actually too small to be seen.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2012, 08:17:41 pm »

The distance between my farm and my neighbour is less than a kilometer, about 650 meters or more and even from such a distance gunshots can be easily heard. Let's not even get started about the fact that my neighbours house has 2 other neighbours literraly 5 meters away. It is highly possible.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2012, 03:39:08 am »

So you are fucking cowboys hahaha...or worst rednecks :)

Jescri

• TTTLA
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2012, 04:37:33 pm »

And maybe your signature was actually too small to be seen.

I wanted to send you a photo, but my camera cannot unzoom enough to capture all my organ on only one photo  :-\
[My signature was too big, like Jescri's dick]
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2012, 05:27:44 pm »

Try google map/earth...
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2012, 02:37:55 pm »

considering i was on a farm allowed to shoot guns not really stupid

Did they enter with warrant?
May not need one if "clear and present danger"/etc.

If allowed to shoot, they can't necessarily search you- therefore can't admit gun evidence.
Unless on probation you can't fire any gun, legal or not, etc.

Also: where were the lookouts?
Rapid stash-sites for contraband?

Halfway decent measures would have created a "null situation", with nothing (drugs, guns, etc.) "in plain view" upon police arrival.

What's your SPECIAL?
Don't neglect INT!

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2012, 03:03:00 am »

My character Villian is unjustly imprisoned for over two weeks!  Please free me, so I may liberate NCR.  I think Cari and Kitty will testify on my behalf!
Also please remove my mod approval status.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2012, 05:16:01 am »

Really? I had to beat my former neighbor up once and I don't regret it.

I'd be pretty upset if I went to jail for such stupid thing.

lol and why exactly did you 'have' to beat your neighbor up?

Creep

• Wu-Tang is for the children
    • Drawing Gallery on DA
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2012, 08:05:31 pm »

Did they enter with warrant?
May not need one if "clear and present danger"/etc.

If allowed to shoot, they can't necessarily search you- therefore can't admit gun evidence.
Unless on probation you can't fire any gun, legal or not, etc.

Also: where were the lookouts?
Rapid stash-sites for contraband?

Halfway decent measures would have created a "null situation", with nothing (drugs, guns, etc.) "in plain view" upon police arrival.

What's your SPECIAL?
Don't neglect INT!

Police in most US states don't need a warrant for anything in the immediate vicinity when they are called to a scene. Also when you're on probation you can't be found in "places of ill repute" like a party where there are drugs. "Ill repute" is intentionally vague and subjective so you can be found in violation of probation if the officer doesn't like you. You also sure as shit cannot have illegal drugs or even be around other people breaking the law when you are on probation. You literally can be found in violation for being pulled over when you have a "felon" with you, even if nobody is currently committing a crime because of fear mongering anti-gang ordinances. Its a bullshit practice to squeeze money out of people with strong odds in favor of being re-incarcerated and incurring even more ridiculous legal fees. The two pistols may have also been illegal under terms of probation or "incorrectly" transported depending on state, age, and CHL status of the defendant. Just being on probation can give an officer probable cause to search anything they feel like in my experience. Really disgusting to see many of you posters contributing to the dehumanizing of people trapped in the US legal system.
Who rules the beach? Surfers! Who rules the surfers? Surf Nazis! http://creepye.deviantart.com/

August

• ♫ I wish they all could be New California... ♫
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2012, 08:45:58 pm »

This is only mildly better than a YouTube video's comment section. Its a battle between the people busy shouting in caps lock "FUCK THE POLICE AND THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND THE GOVERNMENT AND..." and the more down to earth people trying to say "He sold drugs and had illegal guns, got paroled, went to a party and proceeded to sell MORE drugs, fire MORE illegal guns and then beat the hell out of the kid who told the Police about it so ya he deserves to go to jail"
If anyone wants my recommendation then abandon this thread now. All that's gonna happen is a flame-war. We don't even know if the guy going to jail is REALLY even going to jail or if he is trolling for attention. Whether he is guilty or not is up to a 12 person Jury, not all you guys. Going all keyboard commando is not going to solve anything or change anyone's mind so forget about it.
——————/´ ¯/)———Rage Quit Threads
—————--/—-/———Town Burster's
—————-/—-/———Real Time Combat
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_———Spawn Camper's
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\———Forum PvP
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')———NCR "PvP"
———\————-'—--/———
———-'\'————_-•———
————\———--(———
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2012, 12:03:22 am »

This is only mildly better than a YouTube video's comment section. Its a battle between the people busy shouting in caps lock "FUCK THE POLICE AND THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND THE GOVERNMENT AND..." and the more down to earth people trying to say "He sold drugs and had illegal guns, got paroled, went to a party and proceeded to sell MORE drugs, fire MORE illegal guns and then beat the hell out of the kid who told the Police about it so ya he deserves to go to jail"
If anyone wants my recommendation then abandon this thread now. All that's gonna happen is a flame-war. We don't even know if the guy going to jail is REALLY even going to jail or if he is trolling for attention. Whether he is guilty or not is up to a 12 person Jury, not all you guys. Going all keyboard commando is not going to solve anything or change anyone's mind so forget about it.

All I got from that was MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2012, 12:59:17 am »

did the guy got out already ? :D i wish there could be topic tracker for topics like this :D more interesting reading than fonline update changelog :D

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2012, 09:56:21 am »

You can enable the notify feature with clicking on the notify-button in the top and bottom of the thread page.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 24 queries.