"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 04:38:02 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Throw/Sneak built HELP!  (Read 8548 times)

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
Re: Throw/Sneak built HELP!
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2012, 07:25:18 pm »

become a man and make a real pvp alt.

Oh, and btw, how such a trivial thing like a game can determine about someone's manhood?
I don't get it -.-
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:40:46 pm by Uftak »
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2012, 07:29:40 pm »

And the truth comes out, t-888 has no idea what he's talking about. Crit fail table is similar to vanilla fallout crit table, you have possible outcomes determined by luck and weapon equipped. 10 luck unarmed the worst thing that can happen is drop weapon/miss a turn, 1 luck you can break random limbs. for guns its 1 luck gun explodes 10 luck drop gun/lose ammo. You can find the tables on the old NMA forums.

That doesn't explain why snipers get their weapons destroyed, my sneaker has destroyed quite a few lazer pistols with 10 luck and you know what i don't see any difference in frequency between a character that has 5 luck or 10, you can keep yapping how you know it all from some old NMA forums witch you haven't tested if it works in 2238 as it's written on random forums, you just assume it's like that based on old information. The fact that 10 luck characters get their weapons destroyed makes your provided information obsolete.

The truth comes out that your just a loner that doesn't have anything else to do just to make other game play experience miserable, so you are defending a dumb feature so you can keep on having your pathetic little spree of fun.

If I invest 5/8 perks to boost ac it damn well better be powerful otherwise the build is pointless.

The build is pointless anyway, just an annoyance, troll characters. Being annoying is what you can do with it.

Just because combat annoys you doesn't make it trolling, guys camping grid in towns with miniguns is trolling too but to you its just "pvp".

Now you are going to tell me, what is combat? Listen, i advise you to not embarrass yourself even further, because running around like a moron isn't combat hoping something will happen and you abuse the fact that you can't get hit and that doesn't involve killing someone, rather taking some loot and running away like a hero, basically trolling.

As for scouting, unless the alt has only the function of running and looking he is useless for anything else and I know this may come as a surprise but scouting is a pretty integral part of war. Who even gives a shit about scouting when you can fast relog and dump whole squads in a second?

Hello stranger, new in town?

This is some loner who is telling me how scouting is important, and then telling me that who gives a shit about scouting.

If you shoot at an ac char running you have fucked up, try using your brain and waiting for him to stop.

He doesn't stop, he runs forever until he can fetch some loot from an existing fight and provide information almost without any risk of being killed.

Without AC that char has a 100% chance of dying in one shot, hth chars take just as much time to lvl gathering gear is irrelevant. Learn to adapt your tactics its not that hard.

Gear is irrelevant how? Noob, your telling me that hth characters take as much time as other builds to level up and that should make them powerful without gear? Friggin logic win. There is no tactics, there is just some moron running around.

I usually avoid using the term noob, but seriously you are just a noob that lacks common sense, literally nobody agrees with you but you still keep yapping about skill, loner.

Note to self: don't feed the troll anymore.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:35:42 pm by T-888 »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2012, 07:56:31 pm »

Oh, and btw, how such a trivial thing like a game can determine about someone's manhood?
I don't get it -.-
your a troll and such you are a child and would not get it. one day you will learn things called expressions.
Roaming the waste again.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2012, 08:09:50 pm »

your a troll and such you are a child and would not get it. one day you will learn things called expressions.
Chum, you are flamin' Roachor only cus he's got different  opinion than yours. Who's child here?
Don't care about thing that he is or he isn't right. It doesn't matter; mature person should not take a part in things like this shit.
Let fool/ignorant/troll be a fool/ignorant/troll it ain't as HARD as you think, I guess.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:14:17 pm by Uftak »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2012, 08:17:21 pm »

Chum, you are flamin' Roachor only cus he's got different  opinion than yours. Who's child here?

he's not flaming, he's trying to talk some sense into him, that's all.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2012, 08:20:10 pm »

he's not flaming, he's trying to talk some sense into him, that's all.
Then he's just a pie, cus it's obvious that convincing anyone in this forum is impossible.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:16:35 pm by Uftak »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2012, 08:21:33 pm »

Then he's just stupid, cus it obvious that convincing anyone in this forum is impossible.

if it's anyone that needs convincing that some "feature" is bullshit, it's the devs.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2012, 08:25:06 pm »

Then he's just stupid, cus it obvious that convincing anyone in this forum is impossible.
yes am stupid to think anyone that backs up ac trolls will change their minds. trolls, trolls never change.
Roaming the waste again.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2012, 08:26:00 pm »

I like pie

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2012, 08:26:23 pm »

yes am stupid to think anyone that backs up ac trolls will change their minds. trolls, trolls never change.
I'm glad that you spotted your mistake  ;)

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2012, 08:29:42 pm »

I like pie
what kind of pie?

I'm glad that you spotted your mistake  ;)
your the one that spotted it you can take the credit.
Roaming the waste again.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2012, 08:32:11 pm »

It's a big honour for my humble person.
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2012, 08:34:38 pm »

No, no, ... no. I think you should take the credit.

I like pie

But i take credit for these words, and i always have blueberry pie in my mind.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2012, 08:36:56 pm »

But i take credit for these words, and i always have blueberry pie in my mind.
I'm not surprised why. Blueberry pies are best in their kind.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2012, 08:38:33 pm »

I'm not surprised why. Blueberry pies are best in their kind.
i must disagree sir, i must say sugar pie is the best.
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 23 queries.