"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 04:36:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Throw/Sneak built HELP!  (Read 8547 times)

Re: Throw/Sneak built HELP!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 04:05:29 pm »

::) bg builds are the least complicated thing possible, you shoot the guy killing him in 1-2 shots before he does enough damage to kill you. It's like saying a guy sitting in a corner in mw3 with an lmg is pro pvp player and the guy sneaking around people killing with knives is a noob. HTH is a massive disadvantage, guns are the easy choice for people with allies who just want to show up and pose.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 05:53:54 pm »

::) bg builds are the least complicated thing possible, you shoot the guy killing him in 1-2 shots before he does enough damage to kill you. It's like saying a guy sitting in a corner in mw3 with an lmg is pro pvp player and the guy sneaking around people killing with knives is a noob. HTH is a massive disadvantage, guns are the easy choice for people with allies who just want to show up and pose.

roach i understand you are a solo player and like ac trolls and all but look at it from pvps way. we farm and craft just to shoot at a bluesuit with nothing but 220 ac , then are weapons blow up or something like that and are hard work is for nothing because so some bluesuit with fuck all. i know you say hth is a disadvantage but its really not anymore. hth is currently the most op thing in this game. ac trolls are doing fucking matrix to avoid bullets and make weapons blow up. dont you think that is fucked up?
Roaming the waste again.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 08:47:39 pm »

to avoid bullets
Which is fine.
and make weapons blow up.
Which ain't fine at all.

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 09:23:16 pm »

seems jinxed is broken and not high AC. to have high AC you need to use many perks, meaning you have no room for others. that is balance.
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 05:21:10 am »

Real men use dynamite with their high AC trolls.
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2012, 04:11:04 pm »

seems jinxed is broken and not high AC. to have high AC you need to use many perks, meaning you have no room for others. that is balance.

Jinxed is fine, its equally harmful to both player and attacker and takes a trait slot which is more important than perks since you can only have 2.

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 04:16:01 pm »

It was definitely more balanced in F1 and in F2.
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 04:18:38 pm »

Jinxed is fine, its equally harmful to both player and attacker and takes a trait slot which is more important than perks since you can only have 2.

Of course you just make other player weapons go boom and don't risk anything yourself, in matter of fact nothing at all, not a single piece of equipment upon failure because of jinxed, a geared player has a chance to lose turn and die, loose gear, but you don't.

Equally harmful my ass that is certainly not.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:23:21 pm by T-888 »

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2012, 04:22:04 pm »

Of course you just make other player weapons go boom and don't risk anything yourself, in matter of fact nothing at all, not a single piece of equipment upon failure because of jinxed.
Jinxed effects should be random, independent of hit misses. It's the only way to kill troll image/character of AC.
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2012, 04:24:03 pm »

Having a low hit chance increases the rate of failure by default, jinxed is just fuel for fire.
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2012, 04:35:55 pm »

Ok jinxed causes me to lose a turn and stand there for about 5 seconds straight, instant death sentence. If you shoot while a high ac char is running thats your fault. Your options are either run away (he cant catch you) or wait for him to stop running and kill him. I mean when do you ever see ac chars in anything higher than leather? One shot is usually all it takes. I'd play hth geared better but going all the way to sf to farm powerfists is tedious and not much better than spiked knuckles and mega powerfists having only recently been reintroduced are a huge pain in the ass to craft. Who the hell tags science on unarmed? I'm just happy because as a solo player this is the first time ive actually had a chance to kill people with hth other than total noobs. Jinxed and high ac is also useless for pve since they dont attack unless they have a good chance to hit. Personally I've made like 3 ac chars since the wipe, a jinxed crit build (sucks, you get one crit people run away totally useless) a hh/fast shot one (works the best) and a non hth one (good for kiting low level mobs, not much else). The stunlock is the only thing that makes pvp with hth viable since the counter of moving away is something every player can do at any level and im always against a group so it's not like i can sit there for 15 seconds pounding away doing 20 dmg a hit. I'm also super vulnerable to sneakers with 1 pe. If you think jinxed is op take 10 luck and minimize the consequences, but seriously a high ac jinxed char wants you to attack him because he has no real dmg dealing capacity.

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2012, 04:52:54 pm »

Ok jinxed causes me to lose a turn and stand there for about 5 seconds straight, instant death sentence. If you shoot while a high ac char is running thats your fault.

There are no options you fail to realize, he has free scouting, virtually untouchable character and is more effective than what a sneaker was supposed to do. So you die and what's the consequence for that? None, you come back and keep trolling people, retard feature that doesn't bring anything good to game play other than annoy players. Their sole purpose is to annoy, why the frack do we want this feature to stay? AC troll characters require skill you say, bullshit T-888 says.

I'm also super vulnerable to sneakers with 1 pe.

Very popular and convenient, are you shitting me?

If you think jinxed is op take 10 luck and minimize the consequences, but seriously a high ac jinxed char wants you to attack him because he has no real dmg dealing capacity.

I see no difference between high and low luck against jinxed, you can go test it out, i'm quite sure there's no difference, there's always the possibility i'm wrong, but that's for you to prove.

The amount of lost sniper rifles are the same with lost avengers.

Just face it, this feature is absurd and dumb, no matter what you say this feature will go away.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:00:41 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2012, 06:25:45 pm »

And the truth comes out, t-888 has no idea what he's talking about. Crit fail table is similar to vanilla fallout crit table, you have possible outcomes determined by luck and weapon equipped. 10 luck unarmed the worst thing that can happen is drop weapon/miss a turn, 1 luck you can break random limbs. for guns its 1 luck gun explodes 10 luck drop gun/lose ammo. You can find the tables on the old NMA forums. If I invest 5/8 perks to boost ac it damn well better be powerful otherwise the build is pointless. Just because combat annoys you doesn't make it trolling, guys camping grid in towns with miniguns is trolling too but to you its just "pvp". As for scouting, unless the alt has only the function of running and looking he is useless for anything else and I know this may come as a surprise but scouting is a pretty integral part of war. Who even gives a shit about scouting when you can fastrelog and dump whole squads in a second? If you shoot at an ac char running you have fucked up, try using your brain and waiting for him to stop. Without AC that char has a 100% chance of dying in one shot, hth chars take just as much time to lvl gathering gear is irrelevant. Learn to adapt your tactics its not that hard.

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2012, 06:29:50 pm »

There are no options you fail to realize, he has free scouting, virtually untouchable character and is more effective than what a sneaker was supposed to do.
Its the best argument to confirm that "feature" is wrong in my opinion.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 07:12:16 pm »

roacher stop being a fucking troll and use common sense. all you talk about is how good it is and how there is ways to kill trolls.
but really why should i have to wait for you stop? do you know how long that could be? i dont have 15 mins to wait when you are running around  me just for you to stop so i can  attack you. also if guys withs minis are camping it means they want action not to troll. you think its trolling because you are solo guy. look at ac trolls from a pvp apes veiw then rethink. pvp players dont want ac trolls in battles. we dont want guns to explode and bluesuit trolls running around we cant hit. we want people in gear to fight that we can have fun with. so please i ask you to stay out of tc/pvp till you become a man and make a real pvp alt. 
Roaming the waste again.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.