"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 08:19:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is this considered against the rules?  (Read 2699 times)

BenKain

• Independent Developer
Re: Is this considered against the rules?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 03:28:47 am »

If I catch someone suicide-killing in guarded towns and fast relogging to loot the victim, that person will be banned.
Use +requesthelp or let me know on #2238help if you see this.

Oh, gaud... Yeah, there aren't going to be any people in NCR after this...
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 03:33:48 am »

Oh, gaud... Yeah, there aren't going to be any people in NCR after this...
Why do you think so? I've never ever killed in NCR for loot, I just punish people for visiting this city, nothing more, by suicidal bursting/melting/exploding/eyes-punching/groin-kicking/suicidal plasma grenade merc/slave swarming, etc. or making everyones-but-victim's life funnier by trolling in any other way. And I'm not alone, most kills in NCR aren't made for loot, may be even 95% of all these kills are for getting fun and trolling.

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 03:47:19 am »

Why do you think so? I've never ever killed in NCR for loot, I just punish people for visiting this city, nothing more, by suicidal bursting/melting/exploding/eyes-punching/groin-kicking/suicidal plasma grenade merc/slave swarming, etc. or making everyones-but-victim's life funnier by trolling in any other way. And I'm not alone, most kills in NCR aren't made for loot, may be even 95% of all these kills are for getting fun and trolling.

Oh yeah, 'cause that's a fuck-load better. Fun at other peoples expense, you guys must either have some serious daddy issues or a cock shoved to far up somewhere.
At any rate, I've seen many people fast-logging to loot my corpse. I'll be sure to nab 'em.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 04:34:10 am »

Oh yeah, 'cause that's a fuck-load better. Fun at other peoples expense, you guys must either have some serious daddy issues or a cock shoved to far up somewhere.
At any rate, I've seen many people fast-logging to loot my corpse. I'll be sure to nab 'em.
Personally I just have serious daddy issues, but thats just me :)  I never do it for the loot, like I really do this to get your crappy spear or hunting rifle?  I just kill because it's fun.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 05:03:55 am »

You know what would be fun, a bulletin board somewhere in guarded towns with a list of people in town with really low reps, ie people that are unprotected. Then people who don't kill just to be a troll can get a little meaningless revenge. A kill feels much better when its justified.
"Sorry for the inconvenience."  God

TKs-KaBoom

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 05:13:00 am »

You know what would be fun, a bulletin board somewhere in guarded towns with a list of people in town with really low reps, ie people that are unprotected. Then people who don't kill just to be a troll can get a little meaningless revenge. A kill feels much better when its justified.

Well feel free to kill me anytime :) I certainly do.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 05:13:55 am »

Personally I just have serious daddy issues, but thats just me :)  I never do it for the loot, like I really do this to get your crappy spear or hunting rifle?  I just kill because it's fun.

No one cares if you have daddy issues or not, witnessed by a GM your actions will get you banned, "sane" or not.
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 05:18:23 am »

Well feel free to kill me anytime :) I certainly do.
I would love to but i almost never walk around bluesuited and would prefer not to lose my stuff to the guards.

edit:  Important to note that this game wouldn't be fun without the trolls. The rushof being killed anywhere and anytime is the fun part.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:20:49 am by xanister »
"Sorry for the inconvenience."  God

TKs-KaBoom

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 05:21:23 am »

No one cares if you have daddy issues or not, witnessed by a GM your actions will get you banned, "sane" or not.

Uh, what rule am i violating?  The please dont kill noobie rule in NCR?  The Dude, that's so meannie gurl, don't nade me! rule?  Nothing I do is illegal, but if you want to ban me while you let proxxy loggers and dual loggers go about there business, I'd definitely understand.  YOU PROVE YOU POWA!  Wield the Ban Hammer with impunity and arbitrariness.  I will laugh at your hypocrisy while wondering what to do when I'm banned.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 05:27:19 am »

Uh, what rule am i violating?  The please dont kill noobie rule in NCR?  The Dude, that's so meannie gurl, don't nade me! rule?  Nothing I do is illegal, but if you want to ban me while you let proxxy loggers and dual loggers go about there business, I'd definitely understand.  YOU PROVE YOU POWA!  Wield the Ban Hammer with impunity and arbitrariness.  I will laugh at your hypocrisy while wondering what to do when I'm banned.

Your post implies you have delved into the same endeavors like the situtation the OP described. If you would have read this thread more carefully, your passive agressive post would be obsolete. But sure, go on.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:29:08 am by Surf »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.