Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Are you for or against no relog time?

against
for

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Fast relog.  (Read 7058 times)

JovankaB

Re: Fast relog.
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2012, 07:11:42 pm »

Marko, so it would be no fast relog, but only for one team? Brilliant -,-

And besides, PvP is not only TC.

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2012, 07:14:17 pm »

(Idea edited)

"Waves of attackers" is only a TC issue. FR to cause problems in a mine is just tough. As a miner, I can FR to my fighter to fight back. FR is a good thing.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.

varandas

• TTTLA
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2012, 07:17:37 pm »

that is the point of a gang structure game you dont nead fr you nead a gang that suport and help each other.
When i go mine in crowd hours i always have a group of lawyers whit me TEAM WORK no fr nead.
It was so fine last session................

JovankaB

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2012, 07:18:00 pm »

(Idea edited)

"Waves of attackers" is only a TC issue. FR to cause problems in a mine is just tough. As a miner, I can FR to my fighter to fight back. FR is a good thing.

So if someone wins a fight with you in a mine 10 seconds later you will be waiting for him outside with burster
because you have plenty of time to level up alts. How is that a good thing? I mean, for the game not for you personally.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:19:37 pm by JovankaB »

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2012, 07:19:36 pm »

Someone will beat me in the mine anyway. With FR, i can show up maybe fast enough to deal some justice.

Why do you Anti-FR people keep mentioning multiple alts? I am in favor of FR and i only use 1 fighter so far. 1 crafter + 1 fighter + FR = a solo player has a chance.

And remember: every player here is a solo player when his team is offline.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:27:02 pm by Marko »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2012, 07:20:14 pm »

So if someone wins a fight with you in a mine 10 seconds later you will be waiting for him outside with burster because you have plenty of alts.
How is that a good thing?
how is it a good thing that the pk goes and kills a poor bluesuit miner for nothing?
fr gives that miner a chance to say fuck you pk you wana pk then come fight a alt that can fight back.
Roaming the waste again.

JovankaB

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2012, 07:21:36 pm »

Nobody forces you to go to the mine with "poor bluesuit". There is a reason HQ mines are in unguarded places...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:23:32 pm by JovankaB »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2012, 07:24:04 pm »

Nobody forces you to go to the mine with a bluesuit alt.
really then why is ore of heavy?
when you go to mine you want to get as much as you can and when you mine you take your craft with high cw which has no fighting skill so what am i going to go in ca with a sniper with 100hp and no combat skills? really again another gm that does not play game and just looks at it at point of veiw of gm that can get everything with ease. stop healing people in ncr and craft and pvp then your ideas will change.
Roaming the waste again.

varandas

• TTTLA
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2012, 07:26:43 pm »

Well the wasteland is supose to be harsh. Last season there was no fr and people still mine. I wonder how thos heroes manage to...................

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2012, 07:28:49 pm »

Why do you Anti-FR people keep mentioning multiple alts? I am in favor of FR and i only use 1 fighter so far. 1 crafter + 1 fighter + FR and a solo player has a chance.

OMG, this guy is so retarded, as his TC locking bullshit, can someone just delete his posts ? Please, we'd really need a decent conversation without goddamn noobs inside.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2012, 07:31:07 pm »

Well the wasteland is supose to be harsh. Last season there was no fr and people still mine. I wonder how thos heroes manage to...................
dont compare this era's mineing to the last. you know things are 100 percent differnt from then. now solo crafter miners cant mine in redding mine. they need to send in there fighter to kill aliens then send in miner. last era they also had people defend them in mines now no such thing because well tc is screwed. yes am against fr in tc pvp but its good for many other things.
Roaming the waste again.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2012, 07:32:42 pm »

That's false falloutdude. I'm solo crafter miner and I go there alone. Stop speaking about what you don't understand and leave the thread, thx.

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2012, 07:34:52 pm »

Shanga, instead of using this important thread as a way to express your reckless hatred, how 'bout joining me in a Mumble chat? In fact, anyone who wants to chat now about this, you're invited. Jovanka, it would be great to have you in this voice conversation:

generic13.mumble.com
port: 8455

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2012, 07:37:04 pm »

Certainly not, I don't have time to explain you the whole game since your posts show how little you know about it. Stop thinking that everyone will play as fair as you. People don't play fair, and since they don't, FR is shitty. Even if its useful for many things that I'm using also, as all the others. But I would rather not have the possibility to use such little abuse to avoid facing much greater abuses.

Marko

• Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2012, 07:38:30 pm »

chicken bok bok. I think you're just a PK who hates the idea that your victims have a way to fight back this year.

Update: The wasteland is not harsh. The people in it are harsh.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 07:40:16 pm by Marko »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 38 queries.