"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 09, 2024, 05:47:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Why there are not enough players?  (Read 17799 times)

prowokator

• The Riffs (2009)
Re: Why there are not enough players?
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2011, 05:03:48 pm »

Oh, I thought you can read. My bad, sorry about that.

So did I ;) I noticed it after registering there.. Maybe as a guest I could't see the thread - or maybe I just was blind for a moment. It looks/sounds interesting, totally hope the project gets to a point where it can be tested! Thanks for the tip :)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2011, 05:57:21 pm »

It's hard to role play when people like you are around stealing BAs.

OH I AM SO SORRY! so sorry you probably already have 100 BA's in base. and so sorry your crap BA/CAmk2 campers killed a leather jacket guy with magneto-laser pistol. as i said - hypocrite.

OH AND ALSO! i am so sorry that your crap gang killed me AGAIN when i had 10 HP, and after i FA's your wounded people. sad losers.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2011, 07:33:18 pm »

Why there are not enough players?
Easy answer.. people who played earlier wait for wipe happen and new updates.

avv

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2011, 07:39:10 pm »

OH I AM SO SORRY! so sorry you probably already have 100 BA's in base. and so sorry your crap BA/CAmk2 campers killed a leather jacket guy with magneto-laser pistol. as i said - hypocrite.

OH AND ALSO! i am so sorry that your crap gang killed me AGAIN when i had 10 HP, and after i FA's your wounded people. sad losers.

Even if I do have 100 bas so what? Doesn't mean someone can just come and grab them, they are my property. The point was that it's hard to do something else than pvp in unsafe towns when there are people around who just want to fuck things up.

About those killings, no idea. It seems you met nasty people and died. Isn't wasteland supposed to be a nasty place? Other than that, you can't demand something from others you don't accomplish yourself. So if you steal and pk you can't expect others not to.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

wally

• HH
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2011, 11:40:54 pm »

Right, yet another pew-pew ape that knows only "war never changes" quote, nothing further, and thinks it's all about pew-pew. I strongly recommend you read/listen whole Fallout 1/2 intro, not just picking first sentence as excuse for ape business.

yea, and if your first thought about war is pew-pew, than u are as ape as i am.

"Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!"
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2011, 01:07:19 am »

i'm not being rude, i'm being true...u are not complaining about some malfunction engine or something planned wrong in this game ( war of opinions about TC, Hinkley etc... ). you are pissed cuz u keep getting killed prolly couse u don't know how this game works and cause u are a noob, which everyplayer is in first days. war is Fallout theme, if u disagree come back to Fallout games and listen that man say..."war, war never changes"
Half of what I've been saying is don't force PVP on people.  Yes I'm not 100% satisfied with the current way PVP is done, but there are some here who think there should be more of it FORCED on people.  Probably people who run around PK'ing blueshirts just so they can ruin their day. 

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2011, 08:33:48 am »

Even if I do have 100 bas so what? Doesn't mean someone can just come and grab them, they are my property.

note: i came to steal your BA's AFTER your gang killed me for no reason, AFTER i went at city entrance saying i need my gun and armor back. you violated my property too, so i wanted to be even.

but, nevermind. next time i'm not even gonna bother NOT to enter without an army of BA/CAmk2 swarmers to destroy your crap city. have a nice day, hiding behind your overpowered militia.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2011, 03:57:43 pm »

Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2011, 05:12:43 pm »

hi, I think if there are not many players on the server is only due to the fact that large factions prevents new to discover the game, factions such as lawyers and hawks monopolize the server for their uses, cities are emptied over time, by dint of shoot pijamas they were banned, there is no mainte that factions in the server, so little dedication to responsible: the lawyer

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY24qc7woW4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY24qc7woW4</a>

:D
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2011, 07:18:28 pm »

hey I recognize LeMark with his WONDERFULL red hair  ;D

ghostiez

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2011, 11:13:39 pm »

edit.... delete. peace
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 02:54:40 am by ghostiez »
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2011, 11:23:50 pm »

Of course my english isn't perfect, but I think there must be a rule that should force people to use alteast google-traslator-quality english when they post more than ~5-10 words at once, because it's really hard to read it and bad for mental health. Isn't it hard to type in your language in translator and then just paste it there?

About answer on topic's question: no changes, no interest.
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2011, 11:34:16 pm »

Of course my english isn't perfect, but I think there must be a rule that should force people to use alteast google-traslator-quality english when they post more than ~5-10 words at once, because it's really hard to read it and bad for mental health. Isn't it hard to type in your language in translator and then just paste it there?

About answer on topic's question: no changes, no interest.

Of the favoritest things, trying the for the English is the fun!

50% is more than goodness!
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2011, 02:36:29 am »

I once said "well, camping and ruining bluesuit's lifes is all fun and nice but when all the new players rage-quit you'll end up just camping each other"

I guess you're eating from the shit you done

Point is: Yes, I've killed some new players, but I don't just camp grids 24/7 with slaves/mercs like some people, and those grid campings are what killed the game

Wallace

• "Not a bug. It's a feature"
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2011, 01:45:58 am »

Well i had like 20 month break from playing

Back then FO was bursting with life and activity (although PvP and TC burned in my memories mostly). Comparing to then now FO is only a smoldering ruin of it's former self...

In my opinion that what is most discouraging is the "balancing" of the game.
And that "balancing" is mostly nerfing... Nerfed/banned perks/traits/weapons(' AP cost)/drugs/CritHits/equipment

When i reach farther into my memory back then there weren't so many nerfed things in the game as there are now

Players are constantly loosing grasp of the former Fallout spirit they were familiar with and instead are given something worse... How is that supposed to make players stay here for long?

My advice is that "balancing" the game would be about upgrading features which require it. Not nerf those features which are solid already!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:48:24 am by Wallace »

craft, Craft, CRAFT! (armors)
sometimes repair dismantle stuff
Roleplay!
...and most of all; DEATH TO NERFING!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 22 queries.