"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 02:06:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Why there are not enough players?  (Read 17869 times)

Why there are not enough players?
« on: October 14, 2011, 04:37:04 am »

Why there are not enough players?
Probably because. Now online in the evening of 200 persons. From them of 40 % of the HARDWARE of 40 % of Hinkali of 10 % Kraft of 10 % in a heathland.
One year ago all was fine there were fights in a heathland both TB and RT. Now if you will meet the traveler for 1 hour already happiness.
In game there is nothing new. Neither new vaults. Nor the new weapon or the reservation.

What for Hinkle? In order that stupidly the counter in game was above?
Players should war in a heathland it is an essence follaut. Instead of to sit in Hinkali or in Cities.(sory me bad english).

Game became similar on CS instead of on Follaut. Has come has put on has done some shooting 5 minutes and has left. IT not follaut is a full shit.

Yes you are right for a long time it is time to make poll already.
That wanted by players.
It is necessary Hinkly?
New vaults like a luminescence are necessary?
It is necessary new craft?
It is necessary new armor?
It is necessary to the TC?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:45:49 am by Graf »
Re: Why there are not enough players?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 08:45:45 am »

We will not all Chinese people in English。

According to our Chinese people are dissatisfied with the situation here in this protracted war

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 10:11:37 am »

I think the best solution to this would be to add players into the game. If the game feels empty and without players, obvious solution is to add more players. And Vaults. Everyone loves Vaults, right?
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 11:10:24 am »

I think the best solution to this would be to add players into the game. If the game feels empty and without players, obvious solution is to add more players. And Vaults. Everyone loves Vaults, right?

You are right. I think if advertizing have started up that and online too has risen. But Hinkly it is necessary to close.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 12:22:28 pm »

Server was abandoned by developers, that is why players are leaving.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 12:32:48 pm »

There are no players coz server is dead. IT was doomed to die after SDK was released. Developers of other(SDK like) servers for 6 months sucsessfuly tested and implemented  3 times more fresh new content than the developers of 2238 fo 2 years. Sad but true. people are leaving to other games coz it's simply boring to see same stuff every single day.
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 12:48:43 pm »

developers wouldnt explain themselves this good
Just play hello kitty online!

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 01:11:59 pm »

But Hinkly it is necessary to close.

;D ;D ;D

One of the few cool things on this server and u want to close it? That doesn't need a comment.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 01:13:44 pm by manero »
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 01:55:05 pm »

Exactly , well abandoned is a harsh word we could say forgot. :)

One of the few cool things on this server and u want to close it? That doesn't need a comment.

Hinkley is " cool " but then again think about it , if there was no hinkley , people would be forced to pvp in cities and that is a good thing , since most of the cities are dead till evening and even then you hardly find someone to fight.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 02:00:18 pm »

Abandon? Forgotten? So why didn't they switch it off? Geez.

Hinkley is " cool " but then again think about it , if there was no hinkley , people would be forced to pvp in cities and that is a good thing , since most of the cities are dead till evening and even then you hardly find someone to fight.
Forcing people never works, I'd rather see encouraging them to do this or that.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 02:11:49 pm »

Forcing people never works, I'd rather see encouraging them to do this or that.

Basicly it's the same , if you shut down hinkley it would " encourage " people to fight in cities because there wouldn't be any other option besides some TB.

Do you really think there are people that play fonline2238 because of some hinkley ? I don't think so , that's why forcing will work , maybe someone will realize " hey i can actually go to reno "

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 02:19:08 pm »

I play 2238 because of Hinkley. The other things are boring as hell, New Reno(shitty grid camping), Redding mine pk raids(brave city defenders with milita), TC = ok i can go SOMETIMES but for me its boring  ::)
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 02:24:30 pm »

Also Hinkly is a nice place would be a waste to scrap it. To have more people in cities there is only some thing is needed adding more quest, making it possible to start the game as a resident of some city so they player will belong to that place and more likely stays there, scrapping hp gain from leveling and adding some random disasters to each cities
Redding: wanamingos get in the mine then out to the streets
Gecko: vc patrol comes in and start killing everyone
Madoc: random raiders (killing everyone including players)
Klamath: bandits (same as Madoc)
New Reno: gang wars (killing anyone entering the turfs streets are more or less safe)
Broken Hills: fighting broke outs between muties ghouls humans vs racist humans
Hub: criminals blows up the police and try to take over
Den: rangers try to stop Metzger's business
etc...
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 03:48:24 pm »

I think that biggest reason why there is not enough players is because there is not enough players. As was said some advertising could save 2238. I ive amongst many Fallout fans but most of them newer heard about Fonline. Other pages/projects might be willing to cooperate by placing banner or something even for free and lure more players and fill the wasteland a bit. When there were 400 players online FOnline was great fun but with 200 online it is dead and I have no reason to play it in like singleplayer.
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 03:59:51 pm »

Why to advertise in the first place, just to see how people get bored in a several days and then they leave ? It will be a lot harder to bring those people back (who experienced nothing but boredom), when the game becomes entertaining.
Good "product" will advertise itself.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 18 queries.