"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 15, 2024, 03:17:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 111

Author Topic: Questions and Answers #5  (Read 258608 times)

Re: Questions and Answers #5
« Reply #1230 on: January 07, 2013, 09:00:14 pm »

Better Criticals
The critical hits you cause in combat are more devastating. You gain a 20% bonus on the critical hit table, almost ensuring that more damage will be done. This does not affect the chance to cause a critical hit.

What this perk really does? Adds 20% of damage, or adds 20% to the chance of the critical causing an additional effect? What is this "critical hit table"?

JovankaB

« Reply #1231 on: January 07, 2013, 11:50:26 pm »

What this perk really does? Adds 20% of damage, or adds 20% to the chance of the critical causing an additional effect? What is this "critical hit table"?

If you hit enemy and the hit is critical (which depends on critical chance) there is a 0-100 roll, to determine how devastating was the critical effect. The number is compared with a large table of critical effects, which looks more or less like this (not real data):

Human, Eyes:
0-20: damage * 1.5
21-45: damage * 2.0, knockdown
45-60: damage * 2.5, knockdown, blinded
etc...

Better critical gives you +20 to this roll, which almost always results with better critical effect on the table - more damage, more chance to cripple etc.

:3
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:05:39 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #1232 on: January 08, 2013, 12:11:43 am »

It is clear now. Thanks. By the way, are these tables (for aimed and non-aimed shots) available for players?

JovankaB

« Reply #1233 on: January 08, 2013, 12:16:01 am »

No, but FOnline SDK has similar table: http://xp-dev.com/svn/fonline_sdk/Server/scripts/critical_table.fos
In 2238 there are some changes though compared to this one. And, as you can see, it's a bit hard to read.

:3
« Reply #1234 on: January 10, 2013, 11:13:57 am »

FIBERS... where might ye be, i've heard modac, ghost farm and west of mordac 2 squares but still have no luck finding any, also heard desert areas, and also heard mountain areas, but have been in a couple day dry spell for them. the only place i really have seen them often is in the citys... but not as much as i need. im will travel any where on the map. please help
everything i say is a lie including this statement?

good trade so far=DrakoWolf,
shoot on sight pk'ers= tigrat, tarax-cze, manhunt 63, pickle-pie, euros, star wars
« Reply #1235 on: January 10, 2013, 12:07:38 pm »

-Build an outpost
- Go to Klamah
- WM near Klamah
- Ghost farm, near the pen
Or I can give you 50, pm me
« Reply #1236 on: January 11, 2013, 12:29:55 pm »

-Build an outpost
- Go to Klamah
- WM near Klamah
thank you, for the ghost farm info, and thanks for the offer but i don't mind doing the grind myself, i love this game it reminds me of the first time playing fo2 "first fallout game played" its hard and you know nothing and its hard, well actuality the first time i played i just went rampaging killing every npc town to town... that was easy, but i mean the first time you play the story line, its hard till you learn the secrets like power armor and a lazer rifle in enclave base locker or stealing bozar from ncr guard. the problem is this is a very large game and its hard to learn the secrets + takes hours to grind to get stuff so you can grind lvls for hours, where as fo its more like item and lvl grinding are one... been through the wiki so many times and yet still so little help and also reading through the forum search's, spent more time reading then playing

another question are the moonshinners/ combat slaves any use with BG or do they just look intimating but cant shoot for shit? are they skills really just 41BG "wiki"
are the ghoul crazies the best SG slaves since 9 luck or should i go with combat or trappers?, TB combat pve floaters, hub patrons, centaurs

shoot on sight pk'ers= tigrat, tarax-cze, manhunt 63, pickle-pie, euros, star wars
« Reply #1237 on: January 11, 2013, 02:33:04 pm »

-Build an outpost
- Go to Klamah
- WM near Klamah
thank you got about 200 fibers from klamah wm in minutes, been looking for daysss in other locations, just wish their was a area on the south side of map

« Reply #1238 on: January 11, 2013, 06:20:29 pm »

thank you got about 200 fibers from klamah wm in minutes, been looking for daysss in other locations, just wish their was a area on the south side of map

30k gets you a gas station with endless fibres

« Reply #1239 on: January 12, 2013, 12:29:49 am »

30k gets you a gas station with endless fibres
Also, you can convince a farmer to stay on your base (only 5000caps) and provide gathering services few times a real day. he gathers pels, fruits, fibers, wood. http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Local_farmer
« Reply #1240 on: January 12, 2013, 02:16:31 am »

another question are the moonshinners/ combat slaves any use with BG or do they just look intimating but cant shoot for shit? are they skills really just 41BG "wiki"
are the ghoul crazies the best SG slaves since 9 luck or should i go with combat or trappers?, TB combat pve floaters, hub patrons, centaurs
Yea, I think even moonshinners/ combat get the BG animation, they are suck because of lacking ST and skill.
For TB combat PVE floaters, hub patrons, centaurs, I think no need of follower. Just find the vs encounter, watch they fighting and finish the almost dead one. I never use combat follower before, sorry
« Reply #1241 on: January 12, 2013, 02:20:24 am »

Also, you can convince a farmer to stay on your base (only 5000caps) and provide gathering services few times a real day. he gathers pels, fruits, fibers, wood. http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Local_farmer
I never heard this before. Thanks the info!
« Reply #1242 on: January 12, 2013, 05:50:44 pm »

thank you, for the ghost farm info, and thanks for the offer but i don't mind doing the grind myself, i love this game it reminds me of the first time playing fo2 "first fallout game played" its hard and you know nothing and its hard, well actuality the first time i played i just went rampaging killing every npc town to town... that was easy, but i mean the first time you play the story line, its hard till you learn the secrets like power armor and a lazer rifle in enclave base locker or stealing bozar from ncr guard. the problem is this is a very large game and its hard to learn the secrets + takes hours to grind to get stuff so you can grind lvls for hours, where as fo its more like item and lvl grinding are one... been through the wiki so many times and yet still so little help and also reading through the forum search's, spent more time reading then playing

Only slaves worth using are the 144 hp female homesteaders east of redding, give them greasers and they might actually kill something. If you are playing tb you could use ghouls with AR or something but don't expect slaves to survive.

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #1243 on: January 12, 2013, 10:14:40 pm »

-nvm-
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:19:13 am by Alexandrite »

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.
« Reply #1244 on: January 16, 2013, 06:23:19 pm »

Has anyone done the abandoned bunker quest lately? I was wondering if it was possible to get the old bunker base; the last time I tried it seemed glitched to give me a gas station instead.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 111

Page created in 0.256 seconds with 27 queries.