"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:12:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: TK's heh stupid gyes  (Read 8029 times)

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
Re: TK's heh stupid gyes
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 12:05:38 pm »

not realy a rage soz to burst ur bubble my cha is not leveled and cant pwn them yet or i hope and i have 2 highway man's that need to get rid of because i dont use them so i thought who likes the TK's so i thought that is what i can do with thoes cars i did not think may people would want to bye them

realy i dont care like im chilling watching TV and eating pizza while whighting this and i finished :(
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 12:06:51 pm »

All i have to say to this is "lol".
- General M Bison, Supreme Head Of State.

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 12:10:19 pm »

But i dont see how they can be the Kahns i am part or the ORIGINAL Kahns just to get small guns 3 he they are imitating thats the funny thing

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 12:11:40 pm »

1: Learn to spell, I think everyone can agree with me on this one.

2: If you weren't raging then you wouldn't have posted this, don't try and hide it.  ;)

3: Not all of us have the TKs tag. Beware!~  ::)
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 01:12:00 pm »

realy i dont care if i get pked and im changing alts and i have alot of cars if i can get rid of them i can esaly trancefer them and i dont fear them i like to anoy im not raging i didnt lose any thing

btw i type fast and never bother to look over thiat i wright

Senrain

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 01:23:26 pm »

Might want to change that habit, because I can only read half of what you post most the time.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2011, 01:38:34 pm »

lol sorry
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2011, 08:27:41 pm »

The guild has been around since Fallout Tactics...  Same name, same mantra.

If I kill myself twice, do I get the car?

Why are you so bitter pick?  because we beat you, tortured you, and fked you up?  Then left you to die?  It's only The Khan way... :P

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2011, 09:16:37 pm »

Does the Khan way involve getting your entire bluesuit faction owned by a single guy?
Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.

SBBM

• Amerikan
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 03:14:46 am »

Khans, this is a legitimate bounty notice. Gives you some undeserved notoriety, sure, but at least now people will know those with "TKs-" in their name are bluesuit-killers, and killing them can sometimes warrant payment in the form of the occasional bounty.

Good hunting.

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 06:51:52 am »

i gues u can say that its warning new playes so they dont rage as alot of people do we all have our own fun :) PKing killing the PKers or what ever il be true with you i have PKed my self but not blue suit's like a gye who shot at me in Reno who was pking people who wanted to buy a car. (got some good loot out of him :) )

and killing ur self as a TK doen not count sorry if u did not say then i would not have had known it was u

but try some bigger game like the Yoz not just Blue suit's i think that Fonline is losing its popularity because people love to pick on the new people if they are given a chance there would be more people to PK and not rage quit. lets face it this is not an easy game and if every one is getting PKed this game may die out sooner or later

try helping a noob not killing them. Because kill them is not some thing to be happy about

and i didnt no what TK's ment now i know thx

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2011, 07:59:07 pm »

3: Not all of us have the TKs tag. Beware!~  ::)
beware of what? you are n00b killers!!! if someone gets killed by a Khan he should feel like a loser unless he is a newbie, then he will grow up and kill those Khans.
You give bad reputation to the holy REAL Khans, you dont deserve to have a topic in this forum only because a idiot rage boy put a bounty in your head.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

Senrain

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 02:48:11 am »

That's dangerous smack you're talking there, hope you can back it up with some action.

You're talking to the real UN-holy Khans. We don't want to be compared to fucking holy men.

We will become the new scourges of the wastes with time, a Khan can be knocked down but they always get up stronger than before, and they never stop getting back up.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 02:54:51 am by Senrain »

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 08:44:34 am »

Actually putting bounties on others is never for rage.
Bounty is a way to get stuff done you want to do without getting your own hand dirty. Also its quite a good way to remove goods from your tent you can't sell.

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 09:14:10 am »

Actually putting bounties on others is never for rage.
Bounty is a way to get stuff done you want to do without getting your own hand dirty. Also its quite a good way to remove goods from your tent you can't sell.

that is true i cant sell those car well i cant be bothered to  so i started this do some thing fun or ells i will leave the cars in NCR and the key next to it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.