"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 04:13:30 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: TK's heh stupid gyes  (Read 7334 times)

Rascal

• FOnline2!
Re: TK's heh stupid gyes
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2011, 11:57:44 am »

in what hours (gmt+1) i can find u and kill near fortress ?

cheers :*

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 01:38:11 pm »

don't know. Manly by JT. theme park and raiders northern base is there "territory".

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 09:43:23 pm »

Just got our first bounty hunter I think.

Was farming ammo off Hoover Dam when a 200HP guy named The Dragon showed up and started crippling my fellow Khans.

Needless to say, I took him down with a couple eye shots.

Try harder next time. ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:54:45 pm by Senrain »
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 10:37:45 pm »

where i can meet u khans i want to kill u all :D and make some lulz photo while dancing on ur corpse :F

Senrain

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 11:19:33 pm »

where i can meet u khans i want to kill u all :D and make some lulz photo while dancing on ur corpse :F

Hang around Boneyard or San Fran.
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2011, 01:03:23 am »

I play/played sf a lot but never senn u there.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2011, 01:11:51 am »

That's dangerous smack you're talking there, hope you can back it up with some action.

You're talking to the real UN-holy Khans. We don't want to be compared to fucking holy men.

We will become the new scourges of the wastes with time, a Khan can be knocked down but they always get up stronger than before, and they never stop getting back up.
Damn, i smell rage!

Senrain

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2011, 02:32:50 am »

Huh, we hunt there all the time.

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 04:05:08 am »

So you're the guys who spawn camp at gecko with 15 mercs and think you're awesome when people spawn dead?
Wow, so you're super talented and original in your exploits of game bugs rather than any kind of actual gameplay. Everyone's gonna be terrified of you guys.
Just sounds like someone left the door of the tool shed open.

Senrain

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2011, 05:06:41 am »

So you're the guys who spawn camp at gecko with 15 mercs and think you're awesome when people spawn dead?
Wow, so you're super talented and original in your exploits of game bugs rather than any kind of actual gameplay. Everyone's gonna be terrified of you guys.
Just sounds like someone left the door of the tool shed open.

Hey we want the mine to ourselves so we can get enough HQ ore to last us a while.

If we were in it for loot we'd go to a major town.

Anyways how else will we keep the hummers we use to transport the ore safe?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 05:12:03 am by Senrain »

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2011, 05:36:50 am »

Hey we want the mine to ourselves so we can get enough HQ ore to last us a while.

If we were in it for loot we'd go to a major town.

Anyways how else will we keep the hummers we use to transport the ore safe?

So instead of playing tactfully you exploit a bug? And not even in a creative way, just the same way as every other unoriginal troll? Yeah, super cool.
Also, it's funny that you bring up having a hummer like we should be impressed. Everybody has them plus millions of caps. Yet they still find better things to do with their time.

Rake

• The Khans (Pagan Chapter)
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2011, 06:33:18 am »

So instead of playing tactfully you exploit a bug? And not even in a creative way, just the same way as every other unoriginal troll? Yeah, super cool.
Also, it's funny that you bring up having a hummer like we should be impressed. Everybody has them plus millions of caps. Yet they still find better things to do with their time.

You should see my vertibird
The Khans - Ruining your fallout experience since 2000...
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2011, 08:21:52 am »

Or our solar schorchers.  Scored one tonight thank's to dipshit 88's.

Kucharek's power armor is next.

As for Yoz' if you feel like a badass because you beat a few level 10's (One of them, who as best as I can tell was working with you? Because he certainly wasn't working with us...) get over yourself.

And no, there's no "GLITCH" in protecting or claiming assets.  It's part of the game. What better thing to do is there, than to PK?  Craft or level you say? For what?  So one can pK more.  That is all.

And yea, TK's was meant to be, our base IS the Khan base from fallout 1,  feel free to drop by.  When you see an in game Khan totem, you'll know you've hit our turf.

In Finale,  the bottom line - I see you all whining,  You'll note none of my people are.

Come bring the fight to TK's.  You know where to find us.
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2011, 08:35:44 am »

Also, it's funny that you bring up having a hummer like we should be impressed. Everybody has them plus millions of caps. Yet they still find better things to do with their time

If you had millions of caps you would spend them doing something about this supposed "glitch".

We have tactfully spent our time building (day and a half), arming, placing, healing, and requiping the army.  What have you done?  Wallowed in self pity.
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2011, 09:38:44 am »

Don't know if you seen but there is a little button called edit?
Also your seeing is quite limited the game offers more then PvP...

In Finale,  the bottom line - I see you all whining,  You'll note none of my people are.
Who was whining? I see no one except if you consider negative comments a whining...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.