"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 21, 2024, 12:21:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: TK's heh stupid gyes  (Read 8017 times)

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
TK's heh stupid gyes
« on: July 29, 2011, 12:08:51 pm »

-i willl give to any one a car highway man who can give me picture proof of 5 TK's members dead with you in the picture that you have killed(no taking credit for others good deeds)

any form or taunt troll upon them will be nice

-if you can kill the TK's leader twice i will give u a car streight up as well as taunts will be nice as will as greafing him will be nice to.

ps. tell them this is for me and then place a bulet in his/her them head

the waistland must be made a better place :I heh (we all have our fun ;) ) by getting rid of the TK's or at lest crush them

BTW there not what i call the best gang u know no real good leda or plan my friend once owned sway and i out smarted 2 of them once not the smartest gyes.

happy hunting ;)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: TK's heh stupid gyes
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 12:52:59 pm »

Who the are these "TK"? Do they have the tag in their nick?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 12:57:32 pm »

there player with TK's in frount of there name.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 01:02:22 pm »

What i can think is TKs=The Khans
Correct me, if i'm wrong.

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 01:10:01 pm »

well i gues u can say that shoot first ask questions later but in there case 1 gye i shoot, 2 gyes (well armed) may need back up, 3 gyes spam rockets, 4 ore more shoot than advance in a diferent directction

there like Khans wanna be.

i just like killing them

there PK they PK any one to make them selfs fell strong

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 02:42:10 pm »

A picture, you say.

Wasn't me tho, but one of my mates.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 02:47:24 pm »

meh, I doubt that anyone would dedicate some time searching for them in the mountains north of junktown where they are trying to interrupt other people's leveling process.

avv

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 04:20:18 pm »

happy hunting ;)

I've seen like one khan during my whole gaming time. They must be pretty hard to find.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 04:32:50 pm »

they used to hang around adytum all the time, if you got one of their radios you could easily just camp the encounter and kill them all.  They dont use chat programs like mumble or skype it would seem.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 10:53:03 pm »

One of them bursted at me whilst i was junk collecting with a lvl 3 alt, silly bastard also hit the sumu remnants behind me though. I laughed.
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

yoz

• yoz ace / yoz kage
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 12:28:25 am »

Lol, I love them.

One day i killed them 3 times in 1v3. Also, 2 out of those 3 were traps that they set for me.

In the last trap they even brought me a car to carry their loot in.

Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children.
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 01:38:45 am »

hahaa, men, i want your interface  ;D

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 02:21:27 am »

Yoz how many have u kllled
i gues from what i see

Wichura's friend-2 i think unless there is more pix i have not seen

yoz's - i gues many "awsom" but from the pix i count more than 5?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 02:26:41 am by Youpick1_2 »

Youpick1_2

• when bored complain
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 02:40:48 am »

One day i killed them 3 times in 1v3. Also, 2 out of those 3 were traps that they set for me.

i gues you see what i mean they arent the best so they just keept setting up traps for you and they keep on losing

like the time i was around junk town minding my own bisnes colecting funds for my pros and 2 gyes spawn (forgot names) but where both TK's and the shot me down and started saying take us to your tent so from my short Fonline training i played along telling them they will like it them not getting it i lead them on to the world map and kicked them both out of my group and walk hapely back to NCR while laughing my head off.

if you are PKed by them dont fell bad that you where PKed by them fell that that could have been dont better like take the Yoz's i was raped by one of them but it was not a silly burst and troling letters and spam so i gues a gotta give it to the Yoz PK in style gotta love it ;)

Senrain

• The strong devour the weak.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 10:56:11 am »

SWEET! The Khans have a rage topic about them finally, never thought i'd see the day.

Anyways the one with TKs-Senrain is a tad old because I don't even remember it. My new guy is TKSenrain, TKs-Senrain was a HUGE mistake. Shitty, shitty build.

Wooo~ So excited

PS: I'm one of the newer members but I've been told this clan existed back in the days of FOT, and it's just now coming back to the fallout universe for another party, so yeah we're not 'Khan wannabes', we're the real thing coming back from the grave to roam the wastes once again.

Also don't even compare us to the chickenshit khan faction from fallout new vegas, they're nothing compared to the real thing.

I'm looking forward to some fun battles in the future once we get more guys.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:12:40 am by Senrain »
Currently vacationing at Chernarus! Where the zombies are hungry, and everyone shoots you for beans!

http://dayzmod.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 3.434 seconds with 21 queries.