"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:33:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125531 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #285 on: April 05, 2011, 02:54:26 pm »

Why cant i buy a car from t ray? He asks me which cars when i choose one he acts like he sold it but i got no key and my money is stilll in invetory

Have you enough money? He got the same dialogue if you don't have enough money to buy it or if you actually can.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #286 on: April 05, 2011, 03:12:10 pm »

Have you enough money? He got the same dialogue if you don't have enough money to buy it or if you actually can.

What are the going prices now .... where can i check... i had the amount wiki told me to have :)
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.

kiki123

« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2011, 03:26:22 pm »

What are the going prices now .... where can i check... i had 1.5K more then the base price on wiki
« Reply #288 on: April 05, 2011, 03:40:22 pm »

What are the going prices now .... where can i check... i had the amount wiki told me to have :)

At this point it is safe to assume that prices on the wiki are outdated and reflect prices that the vehicles started at (base price) at the beginning on the session or around about when the article was made. There should be a dialogue option in which he tells you the price of each vehicle to which you then select the appropriate vehicle with the amount of caps that he has told you it is currently worth.

kiki123

« Reply #289 on: April 05, 2011, 05:05:41 pm »

At this point it is safe to assume that prices on the wiki are outdated and reflect prices that the vehicles started at (base price) at the beginning on the session or around about when the article was made. There should be a dialogue option in which he tells you the price of each vehicle to which you then select the appropriate vehicle with the amount of caps that he has told you it is currently worth.

Thanks alot and sorry for the unintentional double post :)
« Reply #290 on: April 06, 2011, 05:31:54 pm »

Does Fast Shot Trait is working now only on single action fire mode? I have Assault rifle with AP 4 for Single Shot and AP 6 for Burst, with is the same value for Burst as without this Trait. I'm asking because it also could be a bug, like long time ago was with not working Bonus Rate of Fire perk.
« Reply #291 on: April 06, 2011, 05:44:58 pm »

Does Fast Shot Trait is working now only on single action fire mode?
From wiki:
Note: Fast Shot trait works only with weapon modes that have aimed shot capability.
Does "Burst" has aimed shot capability? No. Then it won't work for burst.

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #292 on: April 06, 2011, 06:05:09 pm »

When using melee/unarmed do you get a "to hit" bonus from Perception?
« Reply #293 on: April 06, 2011, 06:26:56 pm »

Quote from: RavenousRat
Then it won't work for burst.
Good point, then this trait in build that supposed to be focused on Small Guns skill based wepons with burst mode is wasted.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #294 on: April 06, 2011, 06:53:09 pm »

When using melee/unarmed do you get a "to hit" bonus from Perception?

i think you do, at least when you lose, the % to hit is a little lower, but it changes in much different values than for ranged weapons. And if you have 1 pe and you get blinded, its same, you do get like -10-30% to hit but at least i still have 95% all the time :>
« Reply #295 on: April 06, 2011, 08:11:56 pm »

i think you do, at least when you lose, the % to hit is a little lower, but it changes in much different values than for ranged weapons. And if you have 1 pe and you get blinded, its same, you do get like -10-30% to hit but at least i still have 95% all the time :>
There're no % from perception, with my unarmed skill I could say players' AG by checking %to hit and it was right number and that character had 6 PE and had +0% to hit with this PE, I don't think 10 or 1 PE will give something else but +0% again...

Blinding affects all to hit, it gives -20% to hit base and -16% per hex between you and target instead of 4%. Melee/Unarmed ignores all range, even spear on 2nd hex has the same %to hit as at 1st hex, but -20% still applies.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #296 on: April 06, 2011, 11:46:47 pm »

Is it just me, or are we in a time and space loop where people keep repeating the same questions others have already asked countless times?  Such as the following:

When is wipe?

Will you add more guns to hinkley?

Why do I refuse to use search?

---------------------
Get the idea?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2011, 07:33:47 am »

Is there coming any new faction names before wipe?
« Reply #298 on: April 07, 2011, 02:56:37 pm »

When I try to type the ~deleteself command and the password my char doesen't delete and I waited 1 week.Yes I get the message that says that after I log off it will be deleted.Any GM can help me delete my characters?

pistacja

• Ninja-Nurse
    • pistacja69.deviantart.com
« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2011, 06:47:05 pm »

Why does your rep drop with Rangers and NCR when you join the Brotherhood? In 2238 NCR and BoS are not at war... or are they?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 50

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 23 queries.