"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:36:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125428 times)

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2011, 04:41:54 am »

When I try to type the ~deleteself command and the password my char doesen't delete and I waited 1 week.Yes I get the message that says that after I log off it will be deleted.Any GM can help me delete my characters?

Were you perhaps standing on a map where you can't logout (like Hinkley). Try again on the WM or in some town. If not, server restart might have helped.
« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:42 am »

Thanks for the tips.
« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2011, 04:41:15 pm »

How could i delete corrupted records from base terminal? I found member dispel, but i didn't see a record delete option =/

Best Regards

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2011, 09:18:42 pm »

AFAIK, you can't. It's sad, but there is no way.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #319 on: April 13, 2011, 01:51:53 am »

Does there exist a function, by which a GM can make you appear in ecnounters as if you had PE 1?
I've got two character with PE 7. One didn't even once appear close to enemies, and that character is alraedy level 21. The other has appeared 2 times in a row very close to the enemies, as if it had PE 1, but it had 7.
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.
« Reply #320 on: April 13, 2011, 01:53:54 am »

Does there exist a function, by which a GM can make you appear in ecnounters as if you had PE 1?
I've got two character with PE 7. One didn't even once appear close to enemies, and that character is alraedy level 21. The other has appeared 2 times in a row very close to the enemies, as if it had PE 1, but it had 7.
GM ABUUSEE! GM ABUUSEEEE!!!1

Actually you can appear in 1 hex infront of evil NCR army or mad marauders or annoying ghouls or suicidal bazooka mutants even with 10 PE, just bad encounter map placements, I think devs will fix it after some time.

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #321 on: April 13, 2011, 02:15:24 am »

Actually you can appear in 1 hex infront of evil NCR army or mad marauders or annoying ghouls or suicidal bazooka mutants even with 10 PE, just bad encounter map placements, I think devs will fix it after some time.
Bad map placement? So these are pre-set and the game choses one for you based on your PE?
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.
« Reply #322 on: April 13, 2011, 02:16:56 am »

Bad map placement? So these are pre-set and the game choses one for you based on your PE?
I think some of maps ignores your PE at all, some not, atleast that's what I saw someone posted on forum somewhere long time ago.

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2011, 02:31:23 am »

I think some of maps ignores your PE at all, some not, atleast that's what I saw someone posted on forum somewhere long time ago.
Makes sense. Here, it's dangerous to go outside, take this.

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2011, 04:39:36 am »

i note some time ago that if you find a encounter with 2 or more enemies (like robers and robbers or fire geckos,centaurs and aliens) in certain maps you will respawn in the middle of one group of enemies,no matter your perception.
also i see that you dont respawn far of your enemies with high per, only far of the CENTER so you can be unluky and respawn in the middle of some group of critters with the same per, but maybe im wrong with this last one.
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #325 on: April 13, 2011, 06:54:33 pm »

Keep in mind also, that if you let the car stay for a week, it will disappear.

Not true at all i have caravans and cars for more than a month on the same spot, but i was atacked and never had the time to go back maybe thats why....
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.
« Reply #326 on: April 13, 2011, 07:19:03 pm »

Is it possible to join VC faction with CH 1?
« Reply #327 on: April 13, 2011, 08:39:36 pm »

Is it possible to join VC faction with CH 1?

Mentats can do a miracle and increase your CH. That's why if you're no merc-leader or taxi, you should have 1 CH and not more, or else it'll be a waste.

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
« Reply #328 on: April 14, 2011, 04:25:32 pm »

Not true at all i have caravans and cars for more than a month on the same spot, but i was atacked and never had the time to go back maybe thats why....

Yeah, was changed, disregard that.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #329 on: April 14, 2011, 09:55:06 pm »

Yeah, was changed, disregard that.
so they do stick aruond for more than a week if you leave in maps?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 22 queries.