"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 12, 2024, 12:04:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125023 times)

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2011, 09:47:26 pm »

thx to you a lot. But it's too hard to start play such chars without drugs, and i dont have a faction or friends which can give it to me. Also i dont like 100500 another chars to supply this one with resourses, i like to play only using 1 account. Is it real to lvlup this build without help, and will it be better in pVp than my HtH build?
Lux aeterna
« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2011, 09:50:51 pm »

Then use your build in your post here, nuka and cigs isn't a problem, you'll need to get Psycho somehow, btw if you're really plan to use Psycho, then take 2 ST instead of 3, because Psycho will give you +1 ST. In PvP of couse throwers will be better than unarmed.

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #347 on: April 23, 2011, 01:08:50 am »

damn i gues i'm too noob to play fonline ) the only char i'm able to lvlup is my hth  ;D damn throwing knifes, nobody wants to sell it and i'm unable to craft it  :-\ Is there the same trouble to buy ammo on weapon? Damn i dunno how to play this ) It's not the F2, where you was able to steal bozars =)
Lux aeterna
« Reply #348 on: April 23, 2011, 01:12:57 am »

Well, last time I played for SG.. was long time ago, prolly they fixed alot encounters, but you could easy obtain alot smgs and 10mm ammo near Boneyard by encountering Regulators, who has low HP, usually dying from 1-2 eye shots or 1 smg burst and got 1 smg and ~100 10mm ammo on them, so even if you're really bad shooter, you can burst them and lose 10 ammo and earn ~100 +smg.
Throwing knives = loot from Yakuzas near New Reno, but if you're 1st level bluesuiter with low combat skills, they will kill you... ^_^ you need to get some lvls 1st.

Edit:
From other topic I see that you have 17th level HtH, use him to get throwing knives from Yakuza by punching thier eyes to death, you can even try to do the same with Regulators.
Then go with your newly created character somewhere in low visitable unguarded/poorly guarded place, wait, relog on your HtH back, go there too, drop items behind some barrel or wall or other object, leave, wait, relog on new char and pick up knives/smgs/whatever, also earn 10 hides with your HtH and drop hides there too, so you'll stash all items in newly created tent.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:16:26 am by RavenousRat »

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2011, 01:17:05 am »

:o 100 10 mm ?! i'm often found not more than 20-40
Lux aeterna
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2011, 01:20:05 am »

:o 100 10 mm ?! i'm often found not more than 20-40
Strange, last time I killed them (few monthes after this wipe, can't remember, long time ago) it was 80-120 ammo, yes sometimes low, but not often. They also have radios, which you can sell to 1 CH trader at Adytum so Boneyard is powerbuild-haven. ;p

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #351 on: April 23, 2011, 01:28:37 am »

yep, but i alredy have the money damn ) i've got 10 000 selling difeerent sh*t , and damn, it doesn't help- traders dont have ammo, people dont want to sell it too - so the solution is simple - i have to make a crafter char. But i dont want. I hate this
Lux aeterna
« Reply #352 on: April 23, 2011, 01:33:08 am »

yep, but i alredy have the money damn ) i've got 10 000 selling difeerent sh*t , and damn, it doesn't help- traders dont have ammo, people dont want to sell it too - so the solution is simple - i have to make a crafter char. But i dont want. I hate this

What type of ammo do you need? There're alot ways how to loot it, no need to use boring crafting.

Edit:
Bluesuit, 244 HP, deteriorated 10mm SMG, Real-Time, berserker run in point blank to nearest NPC and burst, repeat it untill noone will be on encounter, then loot. If you're lucky enough on crits, you can even solo muties, but if you won't kill minigun mutie with 1 burst at begin, he'll kill you ^_^ or get encounter muties vs something and burst winners while they're fighting with other team, or you can even try to do things in TB, but TB is long and boring and requires TB build.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:37:00 am by RavenousRat »

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #353 on: April 23, 2011, 01:41:51 am »

i'm sorry, what means TB =)
and as a hve understood i can make a SG-burster, because it's easy to find ammo? Is this SG burster good? Would i be able to pVp ? Because my hth can't  ::)
Lux aeterna
« Reply #354 on: April 23, 2011, 01:50:51 am »

I had hybrid sniper/burster build at begin of this session, but I liked only burster part of this build, because its funnier, was PvPing in Hinkley, just hold room in which your team is, if someone rushes in, he'll probably die on crit burst instantly, if your team shoots someone in other room and they shooting back, run in and burst nearest, if there're too many people, run back after, or else continue untill they are all dead, etc. SG bursters are fun in Hinkley. I suggest to make 21% or 16% crit build with x2 BRD one-hander based on p90 and 10mm smg, you may also try to use AR without one-hander, but p90 better. AR is an excellent weapon for hybrid builds, but anyway with a time you'll choose only one part, the only good thing in hybrid, is to scare snipers by rushing them with p90 and do hit-and-run from minigunner shooting his eyes, but later I chosen to always burst, even vs miniguners, we just run to each other and trying to be hit not on 1st hex and then fast step to him and burst, SG bursters are also good in... guarded towns, because they're always know how to have fun there.
So SG-burster = fun, easy to obtain weapon and ammo, good in Hinkley, because p90 > mini, and enemy snipers will always think bad about you after some games with the same people and try to kill you 1st when see and start to panic and run away if they know that you're somewhere near.

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #355 on: April 23, 2011, 01:58:49 am »

:D damn i've discribed SG burster so nice that i've dicided to make it
SG - bursters are often with p90? What about assault rifles?
Lux aeterna

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #356 on: April 23, 2011, 02:00:52 am »

i use assult rifle with i play sg burster good range good damage
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #357 on: April 23, 2011, 02:02:29 am »

p90 > AR in bursting, but AR > p90 in economic way, it's easier to obtain AR. Also AR was excellent weapon with Idolized NCR, where you could sit in bushes and shoot and noone would see you, I don't know where it can be used now, so I think it's better to make one-hander burster with 12 AP for 3 bursts with p90/10mm smg, than 10 AP for 2 bursts with AR. Also you'll have no ST check penalty with 1 ST + WH. Make Jet-Nuka-(Cig-Pscyho optional) build, will have 244 HP, 3 bursts.

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #358 on: April 23, 2011, 02:15:14 am »

So, is this ok?

str    3
pe    6
end 10
ch    1
int    6
agi    9
lk     6

Traits : Small frame, one-handed
Perks : Toughness,BRD,BRD,LG,LG,BRoF,More Critical

Drugs : Jet,Cigaretts, Nuke-Cola, Psycho (to up DR from -15% to 0)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 02:28:15 am by Gazzz »
Lux aeterna
« Reply #359 on: April 23, 2011, 02:21:32 am »

8 IN...
if only you're planning to get doc3 prof so you can even supply yourself with Psycho, but then, I think, you can also use Buffout, because you may craft it yourself, then you can decrease IN to 7 (you need 9 IN for doc3 prof, 7+mentats=9), then you can even live on mentats and talk to all NPCs! Because you'll craft it yourself with your main and only character.
Making 7 IN, you can get 10 AG, with Buffout+Jet+Psycho it'll turn into 2 ST and you'll have -40% to hit (One Hander trait will negate -20%), if you won't take WH perk, so +1 perk slot and -20% to hit.
This way you'll be a crafter who will have 244 hp, do 3 bursts in a row with one perk left to take, of couse it's More Critical, to double critical chance from 6% to 11%.
Or you can use your build, but 8 IN... don't know.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 50

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.