"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • August 21, 2024, 12:51:04 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 122753 times)

balio666

• TSAR
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #375 on: April 24, 2011, 11:10:58 pm »

I've a question about general game rules : is it allowed to steal a char from another player ? I don't see anything about this on the rules topic.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #376 on: April 24, 2011, 11:12:15 pm »

I've a question about general game rules : is it allowed to steal a char from another player ? I don't see anything about this on the rules topic.
stealing is a part of the game, so yes
i readed "is it allowed to steal from a char from another player
shit happens
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:30:59 pm by Xarr »
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #377 on: April 24, 2011, 11:20:16 pm »

I mean steal an account, a password.

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #378 on: April 24, 2011, 11:28:53 pm »

I mean steal an account, a password.
hell no!  :o
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Gazzz

• Fear the Fire
« Reply #379 on: April 25, 2011, 01:33:22 am »

Who knows a lot about HtH? This question is for you :
-let's imagine that my str =2, i'm hth, i used buffot+ psycho/ 2+3 = 5 str. Will this allow me to use haymaker?
- situation 2. My base str = 5. I used a jet, so my str become 3. Can i still use haymaker with such conditions?

I'm sorry for all my mistakes, and i'll be glad to see the answer
Lux aeterna

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #380 on: April 25, 2011, 01:51:15 am »

why i can't buy one of them?
CH: 5
Money: 3000
You already have 2 NPC followers (or 3 if you have Magnetic Personality) somewhere. That's the max number of followers you can have with 5 Charisma.

If you lost one of your NPC followers, get all of the followers you currently have in one map, and use  " ~disbandparty away_team ". That will get rid of any NPC followers not on the same map as you.

Edit: Or, as Lexx said, you have 3 intelligence or less.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:25:40 pm by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #381 on: April 25, 2011, 06:45:29 am »

how can i get rid of this ?
net working not so good, but not like game...

This:  http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

Should fix that very nicely....  I used to have 400-600 ping daily (Which is basically lag, the higher it goes) and now I have only 200-300.  It fixs many basic registry errors... well theres no point in listing it all because it has everything and its free.  Although there is an "upgrade" version(Which you have to pay for), the free version works perfectly well.  There have also been reviews and videos for it you may want to check out if your skeptical.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:48:09 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #382 on: April 25, 2011, 10:36:20 am »

@Dogseller above: He has an intelligence of 3 or less. Should be a bit obvious from the dialog option he chose and the following npc reaction.

cogliostro

• No Parole from Rock 'n' Roll, all the way from L.A
« Reply #383 on: April 25, 2011, 02:02:22 pm »

@Dogseller above: He has an intelligence of 3 or less. Should be a bit obvious from the dialog option he chose and the following npc reaction.

:P Oh well, now that's a bit lulzy. The NPC didn't understood what the PC was referring to, maybe words were lacking, maybe words directed toward the dogs, instead.
Let them eat metal!
« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2011, 02:44:46 am »

I cant seem to run, does anyone know how to fix this? I try double clicking... also i'm on win 7 if that helps

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2011, 02:50:49 am »

I cant seem to run, does anyone know how to fix this? I try double clicking... also i'm on win 7 if that helps
Go into FOconfig2238.exe and check "Always run"

Or, always press Shift every time you run.

Double click hasn't worked since they installed always run fix.
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2011, 02:52:28 am »

Config, always run.
Or
Hold shift.
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D
« Reply #387 on: April 28, 2011, 04:00:22 am »

Does anyone have a link explaining how rep is currently affected by joining a npc faction?
I joined bos and am currently being shot up by the ncr. Searching told me that the wiki is outdated and changes were made to cut down on idolized abuse, but if someone could point me to where i can ind what those changes actually were thatd be great.

Aslo whilst im here, my first charcater kept suffering fom total level loss on logoff. Having spent days dragging my level 4 behind from hub to broken hillls to get some hq components just to find i lost my levels and profession to use said components was pretty demoralising. I made a new character who seems to be free from the logoff curse, is it possible to transfer the ore etc from one acc to the other or will that result in a banhammer to the face?

Thanks.
The only exploit involved abusing your intelligence  ;D

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #388 on: April 28, 2011, 04:03:10 am »

Does anyone have a link explaining how rep is currently affected by joining a npc faction?
I joined bos and am currently being shot up by the ncr. Searching told me that the wiki is outdated and changes were made to cut down on idolized abuse, but if someone could point me to where i can ind what those changes actually were thatd be great.

Aslo whilst im here, my first charcater kept suffering fom total level loss on logoff. Having spent days dragging my level 4 behind from hub to broken hillls to get some hq components just to find i lost my levels and profession to use said components was pretty demoralising. I made a new character who seems to be free from the logoff curse, is it possible to transfer the ore etc from one acc to the other or will that result in a banhammer to the face?
Wiki is outdated on that part because the rep was lowered to make it so people couldn't become Idolized in NCR. I think the drop is -400. Everything else hasn't change though, I don't think. NCR will stop shooting you once your rep goes back to -200 in a few days.

You can transfer your items as long as you aren't on both of your charcters at the same time. Hide your stuff somewhere very good behind a wall or something, and then switch to your other character to pick it up. Best way if you lone.
« Reply #389 on: April 28, 2011, 05:17:39 am »

NCR will stop shooting you once your rep goes back to -200 in a few days.

It is usually at -299 they stop shooting you but if left alone rep will go up to -200 (or down if it sounds better to you)
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 22 queries.