"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 10:33:10 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50

Author Topic: [Archive]Questions and Answers #4  (Read 125417 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: Questions and Answers #4
« Reply #300 on: April 07, 2011, 06:52:11 pm »

Why does your rep drop with Rangers and NCR when you join the Brotherhood? In 2238 NCR and BoS are not at war... or are they?

They're not:

http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Steel_faction
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #301 on: April 07, 2011, 06:54:46 pm »

reporting bug: got rep. down to NCR, NCR rangers, NCR army etc. too.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #302 on: April 07, 2011, 07:08:07 pm »

reporting bug: got rep. down to NCR, NCR rangers, NCR army etc. too.

First of all its not a bug topic, second of all uve probably joined a NPC controled faction or you have just atacked them too many times.
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.
« Reply #303 on: April 07, 2011, 07:13:40 pm »

First of all: read my post again, than read about BoS rep. drop of pistacja and read my post again. Than go for some running, have a shower, read post of pistacja and my post again. Than maybe you can understand what happened to me and pistacja.
« Reply #304 on: April 07, 2011, 08:11:30 pm »

i can join and resign from vc faction only 2 times ? any way to join at 3rd time ? :(

Let the Force be with You.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #305 on: April 07, 2011, 10:42:49 pm »

First of all: read my post again, than read about BoS rep. drop of pistacja and read my post again. Than go for some running, have a shower, read post of pistacja and my post again. Than maybe you can understand what happened to me and pistacja.

Then quote u imbecile, its not a bug i think they did it because of the  idolized killers  who abused it in ncr..
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.
« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2011, 05:27:17 am »

Then quote u imbecile, its not a bug i think they did it because of the  idolized killers  who abused it in ncr..

this.

Phx

« Reply #307 on: April 09, 2011, 03:05:38 am »

Hi,

I've never been to Navarro, but am considering the trip for the armourer [3] profession.
The wiki mentions a fee for entry to the base. Am I able to get to Armstrong without paying a fee, and if not how much is the fee?

Thanks

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #308 on: April 09, 2011, 06:13:10 am »

Hi,

I've never been to Navarro, but am considering the trip for the armourer [3] profession.
The wiki mentions a fee for entry to the base. Am I able to get to Armstrong without paying a fee, and if not how much is the fee?

Thanks
http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Give_Micro_Fusion_Cells_to_Chris_to_join_the_Enclave_faction
then u have to give armstrong 4500caps or 2500 if you have 7 int to get armor 3. not to hard to  give chris 60 mfc.
Roaming the waste again.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #309 on: April 09, 2011, 06:15:02 am »

Hi,

Thanks
oh, seeing what previous just wrote:

I suggest joining the Brotherhood of Steel, which is free at the NCR bunker or the San Francisco bunker, and then getting the profession at the Lost Hills bunker on the last sub-floor.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Phx

« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2011, 06:48:47 am »

http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Give_Micro_Fusion_Cells_to_Chris_to_join_the_Enclave_faction
then u have to give armstrong 4500caps or 2500 if you have 7 int to get armor 3. not to hard to  give chris 60 mfc.
Thank you. Seems to come to about the same price as BoS would, unless I am overestimating the going price to buy fusion cells.

oh, seeing what previous just wrote:

I suggest joining the Brotherhood of Steel, which is free at the NCR bunker or the San Francisco bunker, and then getting the profession at the Lost Hills bunker on the last sub-floor.
Interesting, thanks. Probably going to enlist with BoS, then. Not looking forward to the rep drop with NCR... though I don't understand why the idolized bug fix wasn't a zero rep change. Que sera sera, I guess.

Thanks again to both of you!
« Reply #311 on: April 10, 2011, 03:19:50 pm »

Hey,

It is now impossible to find a car parked in the desert (except if you follow someone).

Should I just drop my key in the map with my car parked, instead of parking it in a tent map?

Thanks.

Lacan

• [TSAR]Sol & [TSAR]Ketur
« Reply #312 on: April 10, 2011, 05:00:59 pm »

Hey,

It is now impossible to find a car parked in the desert (except if you follow someone).

Should I just drop my key in the map with my car parked, instead of parking it in a tent map?

Thanks.

Many people do that, but there is still risk involved : Once you park in the wasteland, wastelanders who travel on the same square have a chance to encounter it for around 10 mins (no official input on the exact time, but experience tells us its around 10 min or less); So if they find your key, they can take your car and leave. After 10 mins, the car map is basically a tent :)

Put your car 1 square away from the location you want to visit and you'll be fine. The most dangerous place i think is the corners of city maps.

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
« Reply #313 on: April 11, 2011, 02:36:39 am »

A great thing to have is some parking tents at several spots on the map, for example near your most
travelled cities. With some gangmates and enough hides u guys can have a save parking lot everywhere.

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
« Reply #314 on: April 11, 2011, 04:07:20 am »

Many people do that, but there is still risk involved : Once you park in the wasteland, wastelanders who travel on the same square have a chance to encounter it for around 10 mins (no official input on the exact time, but experience tells us its around 10 min or less); So if they find your key, they can take your car and leave. After 10 mins, the car map is basically a tent :)

Keep in mind also, that if you let the car stay for a week, it will disappear.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.