"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 06, 2024, 02:44:05 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 34577 times)

Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #135 on: September 08, 2011, 04:34:24 pm »

Dog event will be on Saturday 10.09 near 19-00 (to G.M.T.). be on radio 0 (or 2010). It will be taxi from NCR and VC. Good luck!
Fonline2!

avv

« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2011, 12:56:02 pm »

So how did the event go?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2011, 07:25:57 am »

Event was nice!!! But almost noone came  ;D.... One guy with dogs was killed on a spawn - he attacked members BHH few days ago with mercs, was tagged red and die with dogs  >:(.... Second one was entered and off.... Besides them was only allie without dogs. So frendly, that kill militia and Marcus next day. But newermind. We throwed grenades in each other - it was first event. Sucks, that members of BHH (those allie scums  ;D) was throwing too. So militia kill their aims... Epick fail. Next event was "through the mines". It was little better - we have 1 fight 2 vs 3 and have a winners - one more time - those 3 guys. If it was a little more pple, maybe it will be greate. On my mind - it was last event in BH  :(
Fonline2!
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2011, 09:38:26 am »

Hah. You accuse a whole gang of "saboteur" when it's just one member posting on the forum.

Yeah, attacking BHH then a bit later you are wondering why you cant walk in town.  :o
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2011, 02:27:52 am »

Vote me for mayor.

Beakimus is not accountable.

I will nuke ncr off the map.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2011, 03:06:37 am »

Vote me for mayor.

perposterious, thebobeo for president!

Grzesiu

• High Five Critical miss.
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2011, 11:56:59 am »

Vote me for mayor.

Lame copy of Lagmaster :(
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2011, 08:01:50 pm »

Actually I did plan to annex it off the map.

I will also make sucide bombing legal.
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2011, 02:08:18 pm »

I tired of Rogues in BH. They came almost every day. They make my roleplay impossible. Yesterday I with my friends going with our caravan from Hub to VC. And want make a stop in BH. To refuel cart, trade and dig ore. But soon see a TC timer of rogues. I say to my friends:
 -BH not safe anymore. Lets go Redding. Its fucking annoing  :P
So i decide to ask those pple, who mining in BH mine, who trading with BH traders, who crafting near safe workbench....:
Guys! We all need safe place, where we can speak and not be scarry about our stuff. So take your weapons and suit up your armors! Lets defend our city!!
Now i playing none-BHH chars, roleplaying in BH and a litte in other towns. You allways can see me in BH.I help to protect city even be non-factioned. You can do the same. And if you want to be Pking on mine, lets see on this problem through the fingers.
Safe and protect!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:10:05 pm by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2011, 07:38:11 am »

People will help Rogues, nothing with it, personally i dont care, in BH is safe now. But we helping to people all the time, no appreciation all the time. They were most of time PK's, we were ALL the time AntiPK's and people really think(or fucking) that we are biggest PK's. Yes i am disappointed.

If is RP something before shooting, so we are HARDCORE RPers because we doing exactly about what you talking all the time(yes again this sentence).
But RP isnt so simple, you know.

well to be honest from what i see is groups like the outcast or w/e that claim apk....is joining others enocunters shooting them then as soon as they get shoot back...4 others join in and kill and say stop pking! so anti pk is abuncha bs imo just pkers that fight in packs. and the broken hills hunter who cares if they pk....its fallout...its just part of the game...they dont run around killing blue suits like these apk people do...omg bluesuit..but hes got a pistol! FIRE!.....and there trying to make this game so more people can play it....gotta mine and craft and sell ur gear..well how u gonna fucking do that when every town is abuncha pricks that kill u on sight? "go to ncr!" wat so i can get robbed or blown up by a troll? getting pked by a prick in an encounter is bad luck and bad timing nothing u can do about it ecept think sometime soon ima get them back.....get pked cuz ur going to mine or sell stuff.....thats just retarded....just leave bh alone if u say ur doing good..cuz attacking it ur just another group of pricks...when there out of town go ahead and kill eachother..but in bh...just let them be and they will do the same....sad when i get on and bh is taken over.....get on ready to play after work get some junk get ready to go mine...get killed on bh....log off wait till the morning to play for a few hours....let them make this a more fun and simple game for the new players....
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2011, 06:06:12 pm »

Just wait for us to return our laws into the city.
« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2011, 07:45:42 am »

..but in bh...just let them be and they will do the same....sad when i get on and bh is taken over.....get on ready to play after work get some junk get ready to go mine...get killed on bh....log off wait till the morning to play for a few hours....let them make this a more fun and simple game for the new players....
Thats why i said that we need to stay together. Its not need to be a BHH member to make roleplay in BH. Some of BHH dont have teamspeak or skype or mumble and helping a lot. If you like safe city and like to be in protected place (if you will killed by troll he will be punished, and your stuff will came back 75%), if you like to be in a roleplay part of server - just help BHH to make roleplay in BH. Its not so hard to became a friend of BHH: once i had registered a few new chars and say nothing to my friends, to check justice in BH. I speak only bad eng...For 2 weeks i was killed only 2 times - one, when i loot an enemie, killed by BHH member, second - when they started TC timer. After 1 week i was invited to BHH. Be useful to BHH and they dont forget it. They tag you green and dont shoot you on enc.
Fonline2!
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2011, 09:11:29 am »

BH is usually safe... except when one of them gets bored and decides to PK you for the lol's.  On the plus side though they don't take your stuff.  Just kill you and then leave.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:36:40 am by Graf »
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2011, 01:01:49 pm »

Who they? As i understand correctly - its enemie orgs. Well... If you meet PK in wasteland - he did the same. Rape you and maybe take your stuff. If he find it usefull. Before you enter BH be shure, that you:
1) not in BHH redlist
2) enter from main
3) TC timer for BH is off
4) Previous timer was more, then half hour ago
5) You see some players at downtown with prefixes BH, or identify by you as BHH members.
6) Militia is alive.
If you enter the city and follow this conditions - you will be safe.
and if you going to mine alone and dont watch statistic...... Better to have at least three opened windowses with FO, in at least 2 of them - mercenary leaders with 10+ mercs. Then maybe you will be safe.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:36:07 am by Graf »
Fonline2!
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2011, 02:33:49 pm »

Better kill all BHH than follow all your rules ( and then it will be more safely)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:35:32 am by Graf »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Page created in 0.254 seconds with 22 queries.