"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 06, 2024, 02:43:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 34576 times)

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2011, 09:08:29 pm »

Seems its too hard for some of you to understand. I was there to have fun with you and try to do some rp (hard when you all talk in russian).

I mined with you, gave you some ores, you gave me metal armor i was dueling with t.virtu.t, i got shot. And shot again, and shot again.

Band of pkers that cant read posts properly or maybe its something with my english. (I hope it is)
Its my last post here, i dont care about you anymore - it isnt worth my time.

Have short fun with your trolleplay hole.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:30:02 pm by Vilgefortz »
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2011, 01:22:09 am »

If you was "dueling" with virtu in front of militia you have to take a sot from militia - he`s member of bhh.
I didn`t see you trying to RP or smthng.
You looks like saboteur of c88 and nothing more so we don`t catr about you don`t care, you personallyisn`t welcome and some of us will KoS you (not including me until I`ll see you doing wierd things but it looks I will.)

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2011, 02:36:28 am »

You looks like saboteur of c88

Hah. You accuse a whole gang of "saboteur" when it's just one member posting on the forum.
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2011, 06:32:00 am »

If you was "dueling" with virtu in front of militia you have to take a sot from militia - he`s member of bhh.
I didn`t see you trying to RP or smthng.
You looks like saboteur of c88 and nothing more so we don`t catr about you don`t care, you personallyisn`t welcome and some of us will KoS you (not including me until I`ll see you doing wierd things but it looks I will.)
geez, we're not the kind of gang that would want to "saboteur" your project by going in with bluesuits. If anyone's known for bluesuit trolling in reference to tc then it's BHH.

We either kill the militia in BA or dont go there in the first place.

The funniest thing is though that you could have talked to us as a gang to come to an arrangement, but you didn't. Seems you once talked to one of our then-recruit who referred you to our forum, yet you didn't make a post or send a pm to anyone.
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2011, 08:24:58 am »

Hah. You accuse a whole gang of "saboteur" when it's just one member posting on the forum.
no. We are not labling like that. I didn`t speek with whole faction but with member.

geez, we're not the kind of gang that would want to "saboteur" your project by going in with bluesuits. If anyone's known for bluesuit trolling in reference to tc then it's BHH.

We either kill the militia in BA or dont go there in the first place.

it`s just methods. Our result right now - BH in our hands.

The funniest thing is though that you could have talked to us as a gang to come to an arrangement, but you didn't. Seems you once talked to one of our then-recruit who referred you to our forum, yet you didn't make a post or send a pm to anyone.
I think I`ll let Iceman to speek on arrangements if you want. I just can`t.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:28:37 am by snailbeast »
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2011, 12:02:57 pm »

Dont listen them guys! I remember how C88, TSAR tried common withTTTLA - not AntiPKs, just Lawyers (nobody what it means, propably something between pks or antipks) created some "AntiPK" project in city named Redding. ::)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 12:16:44 pm by justtroll »
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2011, 08:38:26 pm »

I can't belive, but you say true.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:38:36 am by Graf »

Fizzle

• *Inactive* - Working on a Project.
    • Fizzle's  dreamland of  exploding teddies.
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2011, 12:57:21 am »

Hello again wastelanders,

As you witnessed throughout last several days, there were attacks of VSB (Vault Silene Brahminy) and TTTLA (Lawyer Agency) against our peaceful and neutral town of Broken Hills....

- Complete bullshit of a peaceful and neutral town when you shoot bluesuits on sight. I know for a fact a couple of guys i watched in preview were not in any faction XD plus i kept dieing just screwing around lol (trying to mine and then bam was getting shot at, and for infact earlier today i was able to walk around in peace, and then i was told to leave and come back a half hour later to find out i should have not) so then im like fuck it lets see if i can just go in grab some money after awhile (thats been there for ever) and leave but i couldnt even do that. So i decided why not just have fun trying to blow someone up... lol damn misses anyways ya comeplete bullshit i wouldnt mind seeing vsb or tttla burn the city to the ground.

- Oh and TSAR really kicks your guy's ass at this RP thing. Its actually nice walking around chatting and you know you can return with out being shot by them later on.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 12:58:58 am by Fizzle »
For those about to die I salute you with Honor and Respect.
If your going through Hell keep on going, no shit i dont wanna be luciphers bitch.
*Accused for tent raping when inactive* - Great.
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2011, 01:23:43 pm »

Yes, you have opened us!  :o We are very poor gang and  we have nothing to dress. Therefore we are covered with events, the peace relation to bluesuits and a forum. Then we kill all who is in a city at night and make profit of it. But on it leaves 100 % of our forces..... After all instead of farm all of us must spend time in BH to cover our nightkilling..... sounds reasonable. And dont read the next post - it will be just another ambush  ;D

Competition on the best ivent which we could spend in BH appears.
 Competition conditions:
It is necessary to write idea of event here, at forum or in private (to me). The quantity of the people involved by organizers shouldn't exceed 10 people Territory - BH, it is possible to use mine and a cellar. Without help of GM!
All ideas will be considered. To the winner a prize - highwayman!  :P
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 09:38:18 am by Graf »
Fonline2!

JovankaB

« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2011, 06:11:41 pm »

Event for bad people: Dog fights. People buy dogs in Junktown/Klamath and let them fight for caps somewhere in Broken Hills. Additional roleplay that the dog fights are illegal in BH, so try to organize the fights in BH without knowledge of BHH (undergrounds/residential building/mine). Make screenshots if you succeed or better record video for better proof. If BHH fails to prevent the fight (just finding the people and screenshotting them would be enough to prevent it, so making dog fights by brute force would be impossible), they would pay a "prize" to the gang/people who organized it.

Make it ongoing event in specific hours, so no dog fights could be organized when all BHH people sleep. Of course valid only when BHH has the town.

I think "challenge" is a better name for this than "event", but maybe it's ok for competition too.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:41:30 pm by JovankaB »

rtelrunia

• Outcasts
« Reply #130 on: September 01, 2011, 06:30:39 pm »

of BHH protects the town... why do i get shot if i try to mine? evry time

Fizzle

• *Inactive* - Working on a Project.
    • Fizzle's  dreamland of  exploding teddies.
« Reply #131 on: September 01, 2011, 10:16:15 pm »

exactly...
This what one of the BHH said once

Character: Why you shoot me?
BHH: I was told to.
Character: I did nothing, was waiting for gathering timer to go down.
BHH:
Character: (to himself) What a load of shit.
-----
Later on that BHH denied everything, even when he did get caught by another member, suicide bombing the character down town...
For those about to die I salute you with Honor and Respect.
If your going through Hell keep on going, no shit i dont wanna be luciphers bitch.
*Accused for tent raping when inactive* - Great.
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2011, 07:14:08 pm »

just nicknames of shooters please
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2011, 01:35:10 pm »

Event for bad people: Dog fights. People buy dogs in Junktown/Klamath and let them fight for caps somewhere in Broken Hills. Additional roleplay that the dog fights are illegal in BH, so try to organize the fights in BH without knowledge of BHH (undergrounds/residential building/mine). Make screenshots if you succeed or better record video for better proof. If BHH fails to prevent the fight (just finding the people and screenshotting them would be enough to prevent it, so making dog fights by brute force would be impossible), they would pay a "prize" to the gang/people who organized it.

Make it ongoing event in specific hours, so no dog fights could be organized when all BHH people sleep. Of course valid only when BHH has the town.

I think "challenge" is a better name for this than "event", but maybe it's ok for competition too.
Ok. We are redy to get mad! We will orginize this event in BH!

---- ANNOUNCEMENT ----
On a weekend in BH it will be spent an event with dogs (time will be concrete later). All interested persons are invited! The conditions of event:
Dogs, dogs, dogs and only dogs!! Dogleaders are not able to fight! Even if someone`s dog will attack you!
Dinamyte in dogs is not allowed!
You can bring up to 5 dogs!
You still have a time to lvlup them!
It is forbidden to shoot at participants or security guards of event. The weapon to hold in inactive slote!! The players who have come on event without dogs won't be supposed to participation - only spectators. After the end of event there will be one more competition - command competition in which all interested persons (it is desirable 21 levels) can take part also. The weapon and armor for the second competition will be given to you in BH.
Prizes: you can choose one of three or four prizes -
20 gauss ammo or highwayman or 4 BA for first event (but it is necessary for specifying!!- maybe conditions will changes)
1 BA or top weapon for second event!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:34:28 am by Iceman »
Fonline2!

balio666

• TSAR
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2011, 07:21:08 pm »

Nice idea  :) I'll be there with some friends!

Balio, Sunder, Snooky, Nopa, Lanza, Wyrn, Slevin, Avarice, Nevins, Alistar
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 24 queries.