"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 21, 2024, 10:31:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 32646 times)

headshot

• Killian
Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2011, 07:25:10 am »

Could you publish your "redlist" somewhere?
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2011, 08:21:44 am »

Better kill all BHH than follow all your rules ( and then it will be more safely)
Yea, better to kill, then try to make something good. Kill all and keep your mind clean. Just be another -ПЕРЕЦ-.
Roleplay is hard to organize, so if you have more constructive ideas - better write it and dont troll the forum instead of it  ;)
Fonline2!
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2011, 10:28:41 am »

I would like to do some PR in BH. But i can't even be there ( when BHH holds that town). I'm not sure that all my chars  blacklisted coz not all of my chars fought against BHH. But BHH used to kill all my chars in sight.  That's why  i wanna know where did you get your BHH black list? Did Mabus help you a little  :P. So mayor let me do some RP in BHH  and tell to your bandits do not kill me :P

« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2011, 12:21:29 pm »

Ill remember more easily than good. Do not talk about what you would do. Come and do it.
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2011, 02:11:15 pm »

I would like to do some PR in BH. But i can't even be there ( when BHH holds that town). I'm not sure that all my chars  blacklisted coz not all of my chars fought against BHH. But BHH used to kill all my chars in sight.  That's why  i wanna know where did you get your BHH black list? Did Mabus help you a little  :P. So mayor let me do some RP in BHH  and tell to your bandits do not kill me :P
Roleplayers are wellcome in BH. You can`t join BHH, but you can make roleplay in BH. write to me your nicknames in PM and i ask BHH to not shoot you. But i suggest to lvlup new RP char for it. It will be better, then color your fighting chars green  ;)

BLACKLIST
We start to write nicknames of our enemies. But it will be on another forum. You allways can watch it following this reference. Soon it will be updated.
http://fonline.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=22089
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:03:28 pm by Graf »
Fonline2!
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2011, 12:21:00 am »

ROGUES GANG - Rogues

;D

btw i can give you all the list of my characters if you wish ... so you can add me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:04:01 pm by Graf »
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2011, 07:10:25 am »

it will be great!  ;)

Does someone knows, who are those "Sneaky raiders", which are almost stop all our actions in BH? I dont remember, that rogues return on 2238  :-\ Why so much people are in 1 alliance and against whom do they try to fight?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:04:17 pm by Graf »
Fonline2!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2011, 12:44:45 pm »

Sneaky Raiders are CS.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2011, 07:12:21 am »

The rules required to implement all the members of BHH (read before entering!)
Behavior of members of BHH in the occupied city:
1) At the main entrance does not kill anybody, unless it is in the official blacklist.
2) Before open a fire you need to gave a warning cry to leave the city imidiatly and start countdown.
This applies to all marked red nicknames out of time fighting and neutrals during combat operations do not pose a threat. Exception - particularly dangerous checkers, suisiders, enemies who came not alone.
3) When starting a fire in BH  at first to shout the phrase "civil leave town."After this killing bluesuits is allowed everywhere, but as far as possible to avoid it.
4) For the conduct of actions deemed to be inadequate (the deliberate killing of members of BHH, wrangling with the senior in rank, that following breakdown operations, the disobedience of commander) an immediate kick from faction and bases with the right to recover at least a week.
5) At the beginning of TC in BH with inappropriate parameters required for the capture - in the amount of compensation is 50k in the general fund. Exception - sneakers and mercleaders.
6) The killing of civilians in BH without justification or excuse mandatory to return them + stuff - a fine of 50k in the general fund.The reason for the murder may be - in the presence of redlist and (or) non-compliance of the order to leave the city, conducting combat operations against overwhelming enemy forces, or equal ( identification of the bluesuit, as an enemy checker in a massive attack).
7) If there are any disputes concerning the prestige org contact councile member / moderator teamspeak. The decision taken by the adviser is not discussed, but may later be challenged on an individual basis with compensation from the council.
8) While the city owns the BHH not need all members of the BHH make every effort to ensure that take control of the city. For failure to call the leader to the taking of BH all active members at this time BHH punished (appointed leader shall be limited to a fine).
9) During the events held in BH should all submit to the selected staff officers to man. Disobedience to him or his assistants shall be punished to the exclusion of the right faction restore at least a week.
10) allowed arbitrary behavior in BH (up to the killing of other characters) only RP characters, specifying their behavior with the councile of BHH.
11) Do not Kill NPC merchants in BH. Prohibited from killing NPC near the main entrance. For violation - 50k in the general fund. If the character is not in BHH - ​​please leave the city and warning. After the third warning - entry in an redlist.
http://fonline.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=22100
Fonline2!

avv

« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2011, 09:39:06 am »

Iceman I can guarantee that detailed rules just allow retards and griefers to make your life more difficult. If you like detailed rules, at least make them so detailed and vast that nobody has the patience to study them.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2011, 12:03:31 pm »

Yes.  Maybe noone will read those rules. I dont need to read them too. I just doing things, that seems correctly. But if someone hurts bluesuit in BH from BHH faction i can kick him from faction with words: "go on forum and read rules".And if those pple want to return - they start to read and turn on their mind. So this way i try to kick scums from my faction. As say my favourite author: "If you want to stop  the attacking crowd - find anyone in first raw. Beat him untill he lie on the street without moving. Find another one. Do the same thing with him. When you try to find thirthd - crowd run away in panic"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:10:07 pm by Iceman »
Fonline2!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2011, 11:21:24 pm »

Do you guys still need help?
I could help with my lvl 21 SG burster
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2011, 07:41:56 am »

Do you guys still need help?
I could help with my lvl 21 SG burster
Of course) I will write to you PM with my contacts.
Fonline2!
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2011, 11:52:50 am »

yea brong more crafters to bhh...;] u know that bhh cant fight when cs come to take their city back. bhh bh is not ur city it is cs city and u have to ask for permission to stay in town...lets say 100k every day...and ur mercs militia wont help u ;]

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2011, 03:00:29 pm »

yea brong more crafters to bhh...;] u know that bhh cant fight when cs come to take their city back. bhh bh is not ur city it is cs city and u have to ask for permission to stay in town...lets say 100k every day...and ur mercs militia wont help u ;]
and where are u now? farming for 1-2 pew pew pew and go sleep?
try to control town 24\7 at least 1 week and then write here something interesting
your post is now:
ololo trololo
my tap is bigger than your
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 03:21:11 pm by SEGA_RUS »
Skype - sega_75rus
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.