"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 16, 2024, 10:12:22 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 34794 times)

Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2011, 01:19:29 pm »

Btw Vilgefortz you're c88 that's enemy of BHH, if I'm right.

Whaaat? You encourage people to wear the ncr uniform? Have some class please. A bluesuit is much more likely to be militia abuser or whatever griefer than armored guy because he got nothing to lose.

I think that guy killed my hidden-identity peaceful alt in the mine aswell. Didn't give any explanation.
I asked about this our guys - they confirmed, that Vilgefortz is C88. Maybe it was a cause of your killing... As for me - when situation in town is stable - i dont want killing representatives of enemies orgs (if their number is less then 10 and they are not fullequipped of course  ;D ). But i see, that its only my way of thinking. Maybe you was tagged red by some of us and you make not absolutley correctly things - like spawn with enemies on the grid, be in town, when enemies attack and we ask you to leave..... Or maybe without any such reason..... I waiting an evening, when someone, who was near you at that bad moment will be online - and ask.....  crossing fingers.... :-\
Fonline2!

avv

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2011, 01:38:56 pm »

(if their number is less then 10 and they are not fullequipped of course  ;D )

Nobody for sure is going to start troubble in the middle of militia no matter his equipment.

But do as you like, over the time you will notice what sort of rules cause more drama than good.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2011, 02:32:12 pm »

For now i can just write my post in Russian forum and skype (translated mostly by google translator  ;D )

Behavior of members BHH in the grasped city:
The very first is certainly to buy militia.
It`s better to buy firing militia. At the beginning do not kill more than 2-3 cops at once. It`s weakens defensetoo much, and enemies have a habbit to attack right after capture. It is gradually possible to cut bad cops and buy the good. Good cops:
1) it is More 400hp
2) it is More 350hp in metallarmor
3) With  topweapons - long-range or heavy.
Practice shows that when enemies are 7 and more they merge cops practically lost-free, if only cops 8. When cops already 20 it is another story - it is possible to be spent for slaves or mercs - they will sustain 3-4 waves of approach. Of course if in a city there will be at least some faction members.
If members of other factions (enemy) are entering the city it is necessary to estimate conditions adequately. NOT to SHOOT AT ALL!!! If the city is under attack ask to leave. If a city isn`t under attack, cops are 20 , there are 15-20 players in a city and the person has fallen on main in bluesuit with shout "not kill please" and 10 hp in a stock - it is not necessary to shoot and banish. When enemies want to attack - at them always come sneakers and check from such places, whence you precisely wait for nobody, and, by the way, sneakers there basically remains - loss of sneaker threatens with disorganization of grouping and destruction that one.
If the martial law is entered in city - it is possible to shoot at everything, but besides - you shoot, and then people settle at forums and in a peace time the problems caused by your behavior. Be responsible for each bullet from the termination of our timer for BH and prior to the beginning of the enemy.
The reasons for immediate destruction are the PK and stealing. Stealing at us yet wasn't, but the PK - enough. Don't forget to do screenshots - will be useful. Keep logs. Somwhere it can be be useful. Send the people on a forum. Make desigions if to you say that the player is killed without the reason. Better on that place, than then to listen to it from allies or to read in Skype or at a forum. Give to the player a little superfluous stuff and return his own if it was an error. I yet didn't meet butheart blusuits in mass quantity - usually the people understand - write "ok, am I possible to return for stuff? I not enemy BHH" or like this.
The mineis considered city territory too . It is necessary to us for people attraction in a city. Let it be used. Kill PK there. Help bluesuits. As far as possible. If the player has come through rezidental and has gone to dig in mine - you aren't responsible for it. If the player has approached to you on the main  and has asked to accompany - be so kind as - be responsible for all our big words at forums:
"We protect blusuits on mines"
"We don't kill without the reason in BH"
"We return things to players unfairly killed by us"
Or simply don't start up anybody on mine - say that there are enemies, it is impossible to dig , come later.
The main priority for us should be RP - and as consequence - kind health and any reproaches from its basic members - the bluesuits coming in BH
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 03:53:20 pm by Iceman »
Fonline2!
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2011, 04:41:11 pm »

But do as you like, over the time you will notice what sort of rules cause more drama than good.
Rules are part of RP.
We will not start to fire until we see you as an dangerous enemy.
(bursting militia, suicide bombing etc is not welcome)

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2011, 07:49:40 pm »

About wearing armor i quote myself :"armor was given to me by one of your guys".
I was roleplaying miss Liz guard (dumb one) for few hours cause i had not much time to play. Was inviting customers at her store...
And yes i think i am yours enemy now at BH. I hope you'd have great time defending city from crazy trolls.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:08:05 pm by Vilgefortz »
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2011, 08:55:58 pm »

Looks like Vilgefortz wanna be KoS...

Vilgefortz

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2011, 09:39:02 pm »

Killed on sight? Im already so it wont change anything to me.

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2011, 04:02:41 am »

nononono
 ;D
Skype - sega_75rus
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2011, 07:30:06 am »

I saw Vilgefortz yesterday in NCR and i think he was confused a little. "BHH, i will kill you on sight."- it was his greetings  :o .... Well... Maybe this way is more easyer.... But no matter, BH still under Rogues. Thx for all, who was helped us capture the town. Long 6 days BH was under BHH. Almost safe mine - after Gecko mine PK, Redding.... We have half of server in BH mine.... It was a lot of bluesuits in BH.... Few events.... Last of them was raped by TTTLA in mine.... But as for me, i think our RP - better, then Rogues one  ;D
Fonline2!
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2011, 08:06:25 am »

Yep that end of event was as fun as everyone wanted.
Actually for those 6 days funniest moments for me was in BH.
Hope get BH back today :D

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2011, 09:01:01 am »

BHH is RP seriously?
What i saw over there was some russian kids that act like tough guys.

But it was miracle i was alive on Broken Hills.
Last time when i was shopping someone russian punched my face and militia attacked :(

And yeah for everyone basic info!
I'm Farl, Derry, Crugo and then some random ones :)
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2011, 11:03:00 am »

Last time when i was shopping someone russian punched my face and militia attacked :(
Nickname please and prepare list of lost stuff. When i will be in the town - return all to you. If we will guard it, of course) I remember Crugo - i was drive you to BH when we start RP. My taxi`s nick was Айс док краф. And if i not mistaken - you left on ivent.  ;)
Fonline2!

avv

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2011, 11:30:33 am »

But as for me, i think our RP - better, then Rogues one  ;D

Only problem I had with it was the excessive russian language. It's a bit hard to jump in a conversation if it's held in cyrillics. But keep up the project, it's good for the server.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Vilgefortz

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2011, 07:33:17 pm »

I saw Vilgefortz yesterday in NCR and i think he was confused a little. "BHH, i will kill you on sight."- it was his greetings  :o .... Well... Maybe this way is more easyer.... But no matter, BH still under Rogues. Thx for all, who was helped us capture the town. Long 6 days BH was under BHH. Almost safe mine - after Gecko mine PK, Redding.... We have half of server in BH mine.... It was a lot of bluesuits in BH.... Few events.... Last of them was raped by TTTLA in mine.... But as for me, i think our RP - better, then Rogues one  ;D

Yeah, i like you, Iceman, but your faction member killed my hand to hand character -Vilgefortz- about six times in Broken Hills - its good reason to kill you on sight. This means random burstin in NCR as well... - still no explanation how could my hth cripler harm you in bh.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:36:22 pm by Vilgefortz »
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2011, 08:54:39 pm »

Only problem I had with it was the excessive russian language. It's a bit hard to jump in a conversation if it's held in cyrillics. But keep up the project, it's good for the server.
only few of us can speek english almost free. Even me, Iceman and Sega almost have to use translator from time to time. We`re sorry for it but we can`t force everyone to learn english.
Yeah, i like you, Iceman, but your faction member killed my hand to hand character -Vilgefortz- about six times in Broken Hills - its good reason to kill you on sight. This means random burstin in NCR as well... - still no explanation how could my hth cripler harm you in bh.
crippling militia? I was not there so I can`t tell anything.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.