"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 16, 2024, 10:14:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 34795 times)

manero

• FO:Reloaded
Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2011, 11:10:50 am »

BH Lider? ;D And how old is he?

:)

Anyway i like the songs. First one is about Warsaw uprising and the second about battle of Wizna(Nazis swarm vs small polish outpost);D There is only one brave country in Europe hehe

Sabaton- Uprising
Sabaton- 40:1

I dont understand one thing: 0:30s that SHEVER guy is on your teamspeak and 7:41s he is fighting against you. WTF? ;D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:27:05 am by manero »

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2011, 11:28:29 am »

kekeke Bh lider's voice made my day :F  btw really its TC movie ? I see mostly idling over grid ftw.

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2011, 11:29:49 am »

Yes young but a good fighter :)

and yes, sabaton is amazing :)

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2011, 12:41:20 pm »

It reminds me this:

Типичный игрок и посетитель форума FOnline
;D

« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2011, 01:22:53 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hfG2NE5nL0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hfG2NE5nL0</a>

Good video:)

Oh noooooooo!
Shever is back!? :<

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2011, 01:49:09 pm »

Good video:)

Oh noooooooo!
Shever is back!? :<
Quote from: youtube

Przesłane przez wreese2u dnia 28 cze 2011

avv

« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2011, 03:39:33 pm »

That vid is pretty old.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2011, 04:24:09 pm »

BH Lider - Slaker, he is not wery old guy  ;D, but help us wery much. I proud him wery much 8) ,he is one of most active players in BHH org. Other guys are pretty older  ;).
About Shever......We was killing him "on sight", but one day came DOCSPAD (trusted friend of BHH) and ask me to invite him to BHH. So now he is in colorlist, and we dont kill him anymore. But after that i saw him only few times in BH....
Fonline2!

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2011, 12:51:00 am »

Seems bhh are simple pkers that uses militia to kill people cause its hard to do that without them. There is no rp and no project imho. Been there, tried to rp with them, died. Band of liars.

Or maybe it was just one retard in their ranks, seems peacefull there now, i wait bit with my conclusion.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:30:24 am by Vilgefortz »

Menempo

• Keigoris
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2011, 07:03:35 am »

Hmmm mmmh.. i love it when peoples frame peoples with transperant evidences always make dynamites explodes in peoples pockets.

And an RP approach to whine.... pathetic also; defending them will just encourage every bigshot gangs out there to assault Broken Hill.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2iiwffo.jpg
Keigoris - "So what?! I'm a Deathclaw in human disguise! that dosen't mean i cannot be an addict to nuka cola!"
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2011, 09:41:17 am »

Seems bhh are simple pkers that uses militia to kill people cause its hard to do that without them. There is no rp and no project imho. Been there, tried to rp with them, died. Band of liars.

Or maybe it was just one retard in their ranks, seems peacefull there now, i wait bit with my conclusion.
Screenshots and nicknames please.
And also keep in the mind:
There are certain rules - we will kill any threat if we see. If you don`t do anything we are letting you to be in and do almost whatever you want exept for shooting us or militia or stealing. Also.... do not use armor, we don`t kill bluesuits. (If you got killed not right after our taking BH screenshot is thx.)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:54:44 pm by snailbeast »
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2011, 09:53:46 am »

Hmmm mmmh.. i love it when peoples frame peoples with transperant evidences always make dynamites explodes in peoples pockets.

And an RP approach to whine.... pathetic also; defending them will just encourage every bigshot gangs out there to assault Broken Hill.
1) Be shure, that you is absent in our redlist.
2) Dont kill and dont steal in BH, when BHH here.
3) When enemies attacking - we shout: "All peaseful cityzens leave the town! BH under attack!" or something like this. After this words we start to kill all peoples in towns, that are absent in our colorlist or start countdown for leaving the town for each person (depends of situation).
4) Sometimes our newbies start to fun and throwing uranium in each other, if they miss and shoot you..... So when you in BH - better make you business and go avay or came with nothing. But if you have stuff - you can ask for compensation of it if you was shooted by BHH member. Just came and say it.
5) If you was seen with dinamyte killing militia - better never return again.
6) If you PKing in BH mine - you will be in redlist.
7) If you was killed when it was military operation on mine - came again and explain that you was killed without a reason, we will give you compensation or return stuff and give a litlle more - for you troubles.
8) Better enter downtown and say that you need to be covered in mine,......... or go alone through southside or rezidental and be shoot by enemy or guys, who are killing enemies in that moment and wellcome to our redlist as enemies checker.
9) Are you shure, that you was hit by BHH member? A lot of PK in BH, when we controling city, really safe - only downtown....
10) Make a screenshot, save log. Write here or write message to me. We never..... i repeat: NEVER!!! PKing with militia. There are missunderstandings, but we are not PK in BH. We dont need it. If few noobs from us are trying to be reach from this - we will expell them from our org. Just say nicknames - and we will keep an eye on them.

And i dont see a scence in a year of advertising BHH org and then just kill blusuits with a help of militia. If you see that one - i shall read your comments with pleassure   :)

ohh... wrong quote. Watch previous message.  :-\

"Seems bhh are simple pkers that uses militia to kill people cause its hard to do that without them. There is no rp and no project imho. Been there, tried to rp with them, died. Band of liars.

Or maybe it was just one retard in their ranks, seems peacefull there now, i wait bit with my conclusion."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:39:28 pm by Graf »
Fonline2!

Vilgefortz

• not playing but still loving this game :)
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2011, 08:26:30 pm »

Svdshnik or sumtin like that, killed me during arranged duel with t.Virtu.t and killed me few more times after that.
Not a big deal but still strange apk behaviour.

Didnt wait long: didnt killed anyone, this retard killed me again, btw, armor was given to me by one of yours guys...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/nonamefs.jpg/
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:45:44 pm by Vilgefortz »
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2011, 10:44:03 am »

What`s up with that
"Militia was hit for 67 hit points.
Militia was hit for 114 hit points"?

And he`s angry for some reason on this screenshot. That "пидр" is an angry word...

avv

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2011, 12:50:44 pm »

Btw Vilgefortz you're c88 that's enemy of BHH, if I'm right.

Also.... do not use armor, we don`t kill bluesuits.

Whaaat? You encourage people to wear the ncr uniform? Have some class please. A bluesuit is much more likely to be militia abuser or whatever griefer than armored guy because he got nothing to lose.

Svdshnik or sumtin like that, killed me during arranged duel with t.Virtu.t and killed me few more times after that.
Not a big deal but still strange apk behaviour.

Didnt wait long: didnt killed anyone, this retard killed me again, btw, armor was given to me by one of yours guys...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/nonamefs.jpg/

I think that guy killed my hidden-identity peaceful alt in the mine aswell. Didn't give any explanation.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:54:58 pm by avv »
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.