"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 12:33:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: The announcement from mayor of BH  (Read 34837 times)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
Re: The announcement from mayor of BH
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2011, 06:05:29 pm »

Yeah, these videos are not representative of all the TCs, I've seen much more beautiful actions with perfect moves and real strategies. But well, everything is not recorded :)
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2011, 07:40:00 pm »

I'm not TC player, happily, but are all TCs are like those ones? I thought it's something tactical with player co-operation, that's why so much players like to do it.
1st video:
Waiting in the room, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. By the way what those guys were doing there? Some dev failed and made TC location covers that room? Or they just liked that room and decided to capture it? Like "This is our room! We will stand there and noone will enter it! This room has 3 shelves and 4 lockers! Muahahaha! 3 shelves and 4 lockers are our! Noone will get them! Our gang will be rich, because we'll own 3 shelves and 4 lockers and we will become the most powerful gang ever!"?

Ok, here you made me laugh, since this is exactly the same that I always experienced when I tried TC like in this particular example. :D When I asked what the hell we were doing there, I was told that this is "strategy" and totally normal. We then waited ~ 13minutes doing nothing (admiring the 3 shelves and 4 lockers?) until some red message in textbox appeared! "lol who r u", after another minute, the door would drop open and the gunfight begins, which lasted something around 3 minutes! You then would kill maybe 3-4 guys and see the same nickname 10 seconds later just with a "2" at the end of the name (ofcourse it's just a coincidence, or the players brother® ) to fend off the last bits of resistance you can bring on. Awesome! And then people call other parts of the game boring. :)

Funny enough, after I checked pipboy the next day, the gang I was fighting with still "owned" this city. Sorry for the offtopic, but I thought I'd share this story with you, Rat, since it's one of the few occasions where I agree with you. :P

Yeah, these videos are not representative of all the TCs, I've seen much more beautiful actions with perfect moves and real strategies. But well, everything is not recorded :)

I get what you mean, but there has to be some bad luck on my side seeing exactly the same scenario like me or Rat described every time I check that.
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2011, 08:34:57 pm »

Yeah, PvP comunnity(PvP Apes in different words) just sucks ... thats what you wanted to type?  ;)
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2011, 10:30:02 pm »

Sadly, its sometimes like RRat described it and no one likes it. But sometimes, there are nice fights that last several hours and thats why most pvp apes play for. I hope that one day, we wont have to experience those boring parts.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2011, 10:33:08 pm »

Sadly, its sometimes like RRat described it and no one likes it. But sometimes, there are nice fights that last several hours and thats why most pvp apes play for. I hope that one day, we wont have to experience those boring parts.

Positive side - the occasional boring parts make the good parts look better. ;)

Yeah, PvP comunnity(PvP Apes in different words) just sucks ... thats what you wanted to type?  ;)

Reading what we want again, do we? I responded to Rats example with my example. On the active side as a player, I only saw such fights, but on a spectator side I sometimes sneak-watch some fights, some are boring, some were enjoying to watch.
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2011, 10:51:32 pm »

exactly the same that I always experienced when I tried TC

In other words we are still PvP apes hehe  8)

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2011, 11:12:15 pm »

In other words we are still PvP apes hehe  8)
Wear this name with proud, sir :>
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2011, 11:30:04 pm »

I do, since moment what Surf is here  :]

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2011, 11:53:44 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiSLUbpeyQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiSLUbpeyQ</a>
 Good battle, unfortunately filmed on Izual old comp. Good that he have new one now, this movies above are quite good.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2011, 08:46:54 am »

Wars, wars, wars..... To receive the peace in a city - it is necessary to fight for it. It is ridiculous, but it is necessary. In our organization, unlike others (large), not all members are soldiers. As a result more works  is carried out in a theoretical part - before taking up arms, need to explain people, for what we do it. Therefore we also have decided to return on a forum level :). After city capture surprising things are often observed: at number of people during capture about 10-12 members for 15 minutes after capture the quantity of members falls to 2-3 persons. The others leave. In it there is a big difference between us and other organizations. In our command after capture there are usually 100 % of people (except allies). The reason that it is boring to much to keep a city, they wait only for timer occurrence on the screen that for 5 minutes to have time for shooting. The chosen soldiers always leave the cities under supervision. Patiently wait, when the enemy will come and don't throw a city on an arbitrariness. And here some other organizations so don't arrive. The organization APK crasy 88 was an example - I have been very upset by this fact that such advertized organization only next TC gang ((((. About it also tried to write at a forum, but me probably haven't understood. People with such priorities can't remain in a city after capture. Action action action are necessary to them....... To be at a stop doing nothing difficult - can try :) Under condition of that the enemy isn't present in a city and there is nobody to shoot - try to rise on a front entrance and to welcome  bluesuits. It is more than on 2 times you won't suffice) Therefore in our organization not always on the first place military qualities are appreciated. It is boring to soldiers to stir :)
Concerning an accessory of people to the organizations - I can't tell correctly. I at a forum recently though I play more year. We saw VSB, Musashi Yakuza, TTTLA, C88 - for us it is enemies (the chosen soldiers - separately, it is most enemies, we know them by sight :)). To be exact one enemy. After association against grouping of Rogues - we in general were lost in names. When we have seen wars 30 vs 30 at us there was a stress :) How it is possible to arrange roleplay when so it is a lot of enemies???????:o We had alliances too. Some weren't so successful, some - pleased us. But certainly always it is a lot of problems - complexity in voice (the majority of members of our organization Russian also don't know English), giving and performance of orders, turmoil..... Sometimes it seems to me that 6 persons can make much more, than 30 (from the different organizations in an alliance) ;D.
So we mostly not a good wariors, thats why we must have funny tactics to survive. It is unpleasant to see when comes twice more soldiers and killing us are proud of itself. In such cases it is similar on kicking noob by the skilled PK ;D. So dont be proud when you kill BHH member. Just watch your back - another one stay behind you :P
Fonline2!

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2011, 10:30:10 am »

Teoretically you could try to make some RP project in Klamath (as it was in TLA), there is TC zone in totally different place and whole town isn't protected.

Oh, wait, you want to this in best town to Town Controll...

SEGA_RUS

• Arbeit macht frei
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2011, 11:56:23 am »

Teoretically you could try to make some RP project in Klamath (as it was in TLA), there is TC zone in totally different place and whole town isn't protected.
hahaha, we're not Klamath Hunters  ;)
Skype - sega_75rus
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2011, 01:26:17 pm »

Oh, wait, you want to this in best town to Town Controll...
Why BH? Good question. After last wipe or little later we decide to make Roleplay org. First question was where?

1) the people were necessary to us. The most occupied cities of a wasteland - NCR, the Hub, the Vauult City.There are ways of communication lie between them . On ways of communication (a trading way) our city also should lie.
2) In it should be maximum traders, maximum  quests, maximum interesting to beginners
3) In it should be protected by militia. We not always 100 % online, and small attacking gangs is easy to defeat even by one member under militia cover.
4) In this city should be mine with high-quality resources, it involves people.
5) In this city should be bank and the mercenaries trader.

As we see, it is a lot of such cities. Namely 1 - Broken Hills. My certainly we can get used to Redding (look like  BH, but not near traders way), we can put all bases and tents there, we can even change a name and begin a new theme at a forum..... Is there a sense? We are known more year as Broken Hills Hunters and we are going to continue in the same spirit.
Fonline2!

avv

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2011, 01:41:30 pm »

Iceman that's what tc is like: most gangs don't give a damn about roleplay, it doesn't give items. When there's no more enemies to fight they go do something else, like farm, craft or look for fights elsewhere.

Generally in pvp a gang enters town only for following reasons: camp, attack or start timer.

In addition some of us got tired of fighting against laser rifle bluesuit cripplers, so they just wait for the enemy to start a timer so there's people to kill with proper gear.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:44:49 pm by avv »
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Jackall

• This is a mean old world.
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2011, 02:22:43 pm »

In addition some of us got tired of fighting against laser rifle bluesuit cripplers, so they just wait for the enemy to start a timer so there's people to kill with proper gear.

Laser pistol*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.