"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 11:16:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Big guns critical build  (Read 6467 times)

Re: Big guns critical build
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 10:32:20 pm »

Too bad I don't play big gunners ;p
Me too, but I'm SG burster, I often hear "AAAAAAAaaaaaa" from a character under my cursor and then he falling without head and arm, but he was unhurt (I don't have awareness), but even if he had 253 HP it wouldn't help him, because the damage is excellent, it's usually 250-260-280, to BA I mean. But I do have x2 BRD and 15% crit chance... but because I'm not pure burster, I could easily remove 2 point from PE, 1 from ST, take additional 2 EN, remove one lifegiver, because I have two, and have 20% crit, but I need to be hybrid to suit any role in right time. Critical burster is insane, but it's better to be CritoBRD burster, BRD means you'll be the same as usualy BRD burster. Crit means depending on real life LK, sometimes you'll be better, sometimes not, while not fully crit but x2 BRD will be atleast the same as BRD, and a bit less often even better than crit and BRD both. I don't know about 10 LK for BGers, I have 10 LK, because I'm a sniper also, probably 6 LK will be enough, make better 10 EN, but take additional more crit instead of lifegiver.

Cultist

• The face of God with an impostor's features
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 12:19:56 am »

You took them down with your words!

Actually 330% sneak with 5 350hp supermutants with laser/plasma
The pervert, the pathological, the prophet
I'm the second coming, the Anti-Christ, the final conflict
Who got nuclear weapons and a suicidal doctrine?
The cult leader, and I'll never stop until I got you locked in
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 09:58:16 am »

Ok guys can someone tell me good build for big guns crit? I able to use psycho and cigaretes.
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2010, 12:18:18 pm »

5 350hp supermutants with laser/plasma
Ah, that explains it. Good job, you are a pvp master.
Ok guys can someone tell me good build for big guns crit? I able to use psycho and cigaretes.
Some builds were posted, and it seems like you can also make a good build yourself. It's the best if you know the character yourself.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2010, 01:01:20 pm »

One of the builds you could use is this one:
Traits:Small frame, good natured
Tags:BG, and then two out of FA, Doc or Outdoorsman. BG will be about 185, others around 100
Perks:Stonewall, 3xMore critical, 2xLifegiver

Works well with LSW and Rocket Launcher.

+Lots of HPs, works well against snipers.
-If you will meet someone wih 10 ap and brof on open space with no corners you are in trouble.

But take in consideration what do u want to use it for, who will you be with and
It's the best if you know the character yourself.
GL
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 03:18:39 pm »

Oh noes, I don't know what can be worse than main character talking like Sulik, that's why 5 IN in min for main character ;p
But if you don't care about it, then yeah, IN is one of the useless ever stats for combat, if you're not going for BRoF or Sharpshooter. But... "come vith mi" "my" "mai me qill yoo?" is really annoying ;p

Cultist

• The face of God with an impostor's features
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2010, 04:03:18 pm »

Oh noes, I don't know what can be worse than main character talking like Sulik, that's why 5 IN in min for main character ;p
But if you don't care about it, then yeah, IN is one of the useless ever stats for combat, if you're not going for BRoF or Sharpshooter. But... "come vith mi" "my" "mai me qill yoo?" is really annoying ;p

lol are you serious? skillpoints are one of the most important parts of a build
The pervert, the pathological, the prophet
I'm the second coming, the Anti-Christ, the final conflict
Who got nuclear weapons and a suicidal doctrine?
The cult leader, and I'll never stop until I got you locked in
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2010, 04:07:21 pm »

We could lower PE to 6 and put these points to IN, we can then put more skillpoints to BG so the hit chance loss from lowering PE will be catched up, plus we're gonna still have some extra points for FA and Doc left. And the character will talk normally.
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2010, 04:12:44 pm »

lol are you serious? skillpoints are one of the most important parts of a build
If you're not going to craft, 3-5 IN is ok, I would use 3 IN for my main, but I want talk properly. I was thinking about 4, but anyway it's 20% that you'll fail spelling. Also that's really annoying for russian keyboard, there're alot random changes, and sometimes you need to say the same phrase like 5 times, to make words readable. So if you have low IN, you better relog on alt with atleast 5 IN if you want to talk to someone, especially cyrillic.
For skillpoints... if you don't have 10 PE, then make 10 PE, because it's more floating bonus to your skill, than IN, if your skill will be atleast ~200%, 6 IN just for Sharpshooter or BRoF, more than 6 IN means you're crafting alt, 1 and 2 IN yes, it's too low, but 3 IN is normal for even sniper build, I think it's better to have more EN than FA/Doc skill. Anyway after CH, IN the less effective attribute for pure combat oriented build, if not take into account perk requirements.
We could lower PE to 6 and put these points to IN, we can then put more skillpoints to BG so the hit chance loss from lowering PE will be catched up, plus we're gonna still have some extra points for FA and Doc left. And the character will talk normally.
PE is already gives floating bonus to weapon, of couse for BG (non-bazooka and non-bozar) it's only 8% per PE, but anyway for high skill PE is more effective than IN. So it's better to take high PE and low IN.
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2010, 04:16:45 pm »

I still think for a BG user it's better to have higher int so you can spent points for Doc and FA. Healing crippled arms and HP on battleground can be very useful. 6 PE + 200% BG is totally enough for a big gunner.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2010, 05:14:54 pm »

I prefer the PE for the sight range.
To get max range from Rockets, you need at least 7 PE. One point in int gives you 40 points in total, if that would be spent to raise bg from 180 it would raise it by
16 (40*2/5). Thats the same as perception boost for rocketeer and its 8% for other things, sacrificing the sight range.

But if you are not planning to use rockets much, maybe the int is a good choice.
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2010, 05:24:38 pm »

Yeah, I was thinking about miniguns mostly. But if you plan to use rocket launchers then take more PE.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 23 queries.