"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 10:37:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Big guns critical build  (Read 6427 times)

Big guns critical build
« on: September 21, 2010, 08:20:45 pm »

Has someone give me a build for big guns critical? It can be diffirents builds.
Re: Big guns critical build
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 10:14:24 pm »

Well you can try this:
S 6 +2-2+1 = 7
P 6 -2+1 = 5
E 6 +2+1 = 9
C 1 -2 = 1
I 6
A 10 -1+1 = 10
L 6
Small Frame, Good Natured.
Buffout/Nuka/Jet/Psycho/Cigs
Lv3 Stonewall/Toughness
Lv6 More Critical
Lv9 More Critical
Lv12 Lifegiver
Lv15 Lifegiver/More Critical
Lv18 BRoF/More Critical/Better Critical
Lv21 Toughness/Stonewall/More Critical
12 AP
Recovery: 2.4 APs per second.
x2 bursts instantly, then 3rd burst in 3 seconds, 4th burst in 2 seconds, etc. 3 seconds, 2 seconds.
I'm not sure about dmg mults in torso, but if it unchanged from original fallout, then with better critical perk you'll have 19% to do x3 damage and more often x2 damage, rare x1.5 damage, without perk it'll be almost 50/50 x1.5 damage and x2 damage, but x2 damage a bit more often. With 9 EN you'll have 90% resistance against knock downs and 40% against knock outs with Stonewall perk. If you don't need Better Criticals perk, then you can sacrifice some PE. Tag of couse BG/FA/Doc.

Also:
S 3 +2-2+1 = 4
P 7/6 +1-2 = 6/5
E 8/6 +2+1 = 10/9
C 1 -2 = 1
I 6
A 10 -1+1 = 10
L 6/9
Small Frame
One Hander
Same drugs
Lv3 Toughness
Lv6 More Critical
Lv9 More Critical
Lv12 Lifegiver
Lv15 Lifegiver/More Critical
Lv18 BRoF/More Critical/Better Critical
Lv21 Toughness/More Critical
4 AP per burst with p90, easy leveling without drugs 3 ST is enough for 10mm pistol on mutated moles.
3 bursts instantly, then reload on the next second, then burst every 2 seconds.

Actually my main isn't burster, but.. well it is, I'm a sniper who accidentally have x2 BRD. I have only 15% critical chance, but it's enough to make my enemy worry if I'm too close with p90, than when I'm far away with sniper rifle. x2 BRD and Better critical perk will give you simply... huge number of damage when you crit someone, my record is around 560 damage to BA without bypass, usually it's 260-280, again to BA, don't know about toughness perks of my victim, because it wasn't time to ask about it. Also I have no BRoF and only 6 AG, because I'm again sniper and almost never burst someone from not point blank, because if I have opportunity to shoot from more than 1 hex I doing it with sniper rifle.
So if you're going to point blank shots only, then take 6 AG, 5 IN. I have only x1 More Critical and 10 LK giving me 15%, it's enough for me as for aimed shots in the eyes, and as bursting in point blank.
Universal build of sniper/burster isn't that bad really, because you can always hide from BGer outside on the street waiting him with sniper rifle, and sneak by running behind walls to sniper or someone, who was in wrong place in wrong time, with p90 to have advantage over both classes. And it's simple sniper build who uses x2 BRD instead of x2 More Criticals, yes, there's 10% difference in critical chances and it mostly seen for bursting than in aimed shooting because of 10 LK, but anyway x2 BRD + critical burst isn't that bad... 15% and 21% has not much difference, and 15% and 25% but without x2 BRD... again everything depending on your real life luck, but BRD makes it a but less dependant. Also again, if you're going for point blank bursts, then you don't need so much APs, because if your victim isn't dead after your 1st burst, it means you better try to run away behind wall from where you just jumped until his 10 friends wake up and kill you, 6 AG is enough, no BRoF, 10 LK, 5 ST and use assault rifle for casual playing, and P90+Sniper rifle for PvP.
Or just make 1st build at this post and always make bursts... but anyway I think it's better to make aimed shot at long distance and burst in point blank ^_^ Yes, you can have a friend who will play other role, then it's your choice which role to take, if not, then make sniper with x2 BRD instead of x2 More crit and play both roles when it mostly need.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 03:10:51 pm »

I will make big gunner cleaner. Is it good? Maybe later I can use drugs but I don't know.
Perks:
3 toughness
6 more critical
9 more critical
12 lifegiver
15 more critical
18 bonus rate of fire
21 better critical

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 05:16:13 pm »

Forget toughness, take stonewall.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 07:23:08 pm »

Yep, also lower your ST to 4, give these points to Endurance. Take Weapon Handling instead of Lifegiver.
1. You will loose only a few health points and some carry weight(who cares about it anyway? :P), but:
2. Stonewall, if you take it(which is prefered), won't let you to make any knockdowns(10 EN) and only 50% knockouts will be able to be done. The sniper has to roll it in the first place anyway. Yay!
3. Less chance to be crippled.
4. No penalty for miniguns. As for now, you have 6 ST when miniguns need 7 and you have a 20% penalty for your BG skill. With 4 ST + Weapon Handling, it will count as 7 ST for weapon strenght requirement check.
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 07:28:38 pm »

Yep, also lower your ST to 4, give these points to Endurance. Take Weapon Handling instead of Lifegiver.
1. You will loose only a few health points and some carry weight(who cares about it anyway? :P), but:
2. Stonewall, if you take it(which is prefered), won't let you to make any knockdowns(10 EN) and only 50% knockouts will be able to be done. The sniper has to roll it in the first place anyway. Yay!
3. Less chance to be crippled.
4. No penalty for miniguns. As for now, you have 6 ST when miniguns need 7 and you have a 20% penalty for your BG skill. With 4 ST + Weapon Handling, it will count as 7 ST for weapon strenght requirement check.
He can't take Stonewall if his ST less than 6, because ... well because its perk's requirement.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 07:31:21 pm »

Argh, that sux so much.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 07:33:15 pm »

So I must have 6ST for perk stonewall and for weight... I think 52 is small for big gunner but I will use psycho and cigarettes.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:35:02 pm by GHOST444 »

Cultist

• The face of God with an impostor's features
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:13 am »

If you think weight isn't an issue for bgers you are mistaken, if you want full gear, weapons and ammo you need at least 6 str minimum.
The pervert, the pathological, the prophet
I'm the second coming, the Anti-Christ, the final conflict
Who got nuclear weapons and a suicidal doctrine?
The cult leader, and I'll never stop until I got you locked in

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 11:52:47 am »

If you think weight isn't an issue for bgers you are mistaken, if you want full gear, weapons and ammo you need at least 6 str minimum.

I've played a long time with 4 st and small frame, and even, most of the time, 3 with the jet addiction. Fine if you play in group who can loot.
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 12:26:25 pm »

What build should I do? I'm going to make doctor 3 lvl and making psycho. What about perks? 2x Bonus Ranged Damage and 1x better criticals is good?

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 12:27:10 pm »

What build should I do? I'm going to make doctor 3 lvl and making psycho. What about perks? 2x Bonus Ranged Damage and 1x better criticals is good?
You making doctor.. not fighter.
He don't need perks like that.
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 12:30:15 pm »

Yes but I will make other character bg criticals.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 12:32:02 pm »

Yes but I will make other character bg criticals.
Yeah 2x BRD and you can take only 1 Better Criticals.
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 12:40:47 pm »

Yeah 2x BRD and you can take only 1 Better Criticals.

What about this build?

Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.