"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:17:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Gang Wars  (Read 16429 times)

Re: Gang Wars
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2011, 06:51:57 pm »

PS: Oh, also you didnt mention the fight after when you got defeated with your 7 pvp chars + 10 mercs vs 10 pvp + 8 slaves of us ;)

Well maybe I didn't mention it because it has no connection to this topic whatsoever? Yeah I think that's the reason.
But if you want to troll lets go :
So what, you win a fair fight for once and you feel the urge to tell everybody about it in an unrelated topic? Seems to me that it's a very rare thing or you wouldn't be so proud of it. Yes you defeat us last time we encounter, well played.

And BTW do you use slaves and 4 slots leaders for RP purposes or are you just to poor and lazy to buy mercs and get lvl 6 characters?

Just to stay in touch with gang wars thing :
we would do it if we were able to gather our team together more than 1h per week. This wipe wait is killing us.
"Mais tout le monde s'en branle de ce que vous pensez mon pauvre Caled" Wilks

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2011, 07:46:15 pm »

Well maybe I didn't mention it because it has no connection to this topic whatsoever? Yeah I think that's the reason.

YOU started talking about how we zerg gecko mine, i just replied what happened there when we fighted last time.

About RP related leaders or not ... i think you wanted to taunt  ::)... i dont think i need to justify you how we RP or not.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:59:06 pm by Cha »
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2011, 10:56:11 pm »

buahah and total bullshit as always, u wasnt the person with who i was setting the terms of battle but u know everyting better as i can see.
first of all i didnt asked nexx for that fucking pa, but for 5xba + 2nd rocket launcher for my team (ive got build for 2 rocket launhers), when we were arranging rules of battle there was set: high end. So mamk2 was confusing. When nexx explained that he wont spawn any stuff and we should just use bots inside the map everything was clear. U can ask him about that pa i was surprised same as u.
and one more drugs was allowed and again u know shit but ur the smartest, ask nexx or ur action leader if u want.  I wont even mention that u rushed into us at the first time without our side said "rdy". but till the end we were just smashing u soo no wonder why u didnt wanna play with us anymore.

Oh yeah....hm...then...i dont have anything else to say. When you start use words like "we smashed you again" i dont read it more ...
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2011, 11:04:28 pm »

and u think i care ?

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:56 pm »

first of all i didnt asked nexx for that fucking pa

Wasn't me giving it.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Rascal

• FOnline2!
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2011, 11:58:06 pm »

lol voland then ? couse i saw him for few moments in that location.

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2011, 10:05:44 am »

(ending in a draw 1-1)... It's exactly the kind of player I hate playing with.

About that DRAW. No offence but you would have no chance in any further(third, fourth and so on) rounds because we started to use rocket launchers. You were 2 plasma guys, one laser and one lsw. In first round we lost 4 and you lost 2: Cryo(i almost shitted my pants when i killed him ;D, 4 TTTLA guys and me in one room, you didnt kill me and let me one hexed him heh) and Kinkin died by my minigun. The second round, we owned you( changed avangers to RLs, the effect? All our lived and you lost 4) It was obvious that every another round would looks the same 4RL >>>>> 2plasma,1laser,1lsw on map like Necropolis(one big open space).  But after that round you just run away to Gecko what was for us like LOL WTF where are they going. We got fight here. Och yeeee they are french ::)

...we left to go do true fight with someone else...

I love the term: true fight ;D It makes me so lololol

Crazy -> There is no true fight in Hinkley where you cant hide behind the swarm. There is no true fight when 2 gangs meet somewhere on a desert and fight on clear rules. BUT there is true fight when zylion players and mercs swarm the enemies. Sure, cool story :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:37:40 am by manero »

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2011, 11:02:36 am »

I wouldlike to thx to people from C88 for participation in yestarday Hinkley fights.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2011, 12:22:40 pm »

Heavy troll and bullshit.

Obvious troll is obvious. But I love troll.

About that DRAW. No offence but you would have no chance in any further(third, fourth and so on) rounds because we started to use rocket launchers. You were 2 plasma guys, one laser and one lsw. In first round we lost 4 and you lost 2: Cryo(i almost shitted my pants when i killed him ;D, 4 TTTLA guys and me in one room, you didnt kill me and let me one hexed him heh) and Kinkin died by my minigun. The second round, we owned you( changed avangers to RLs, the effect? All our lived and you lost 4) It was obvious that every another round would looks the same 4RL >>>>> 2plasma,1laser,1lsw on map like Necropolis(one big open space).  But after that round you just run away to Gecko what was for us like LOL WTF where are they going. We got fight here. Och yeeee they are french ::)

Yes, we were clearly disadvantaged by our build on this map. Cryo have only 1 PvP, others didn't relog. Though, we still fought, and still won one time (and I've seen rocket on the first round too...). And IIRC, we killed one guy on the second round. Next, we told you that our friends were waiting us to go fight a Gecko, and we told you we would leave. Next, for me, a true fight is a fight in the wasteland, were you get or loose loot, were it is not supposed to be fair, planned and such bullshit. When I really want this kind of fight, I play Quake Live, not Fonline.
You seem very angry to end on a draw, but a won on each side is still a draw, no matter how hard you try to say how better pro PvP player you are.
I won't even comment the last sentence.

> There is no true fight in Hinkley where you cant hide behind the swarm. There is no true fight when 2 gangs meet somewhere on a desert and fight on clear rules. BUT there is true fight when zylion players and mercs swarm the enemies. Sure, cool story Smiley
You just lost my respect (not like if you care though).
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2011, 12:39:33 pm »

dont know what happend to you guys, you start acting like cs
serious pvp without loot ? like hinkley? - funny

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2011, 12:42:48 pm »

Och yeeee they are french ::)

Here we go on national bulsshit ! Now tell us what is your shitty country so we can say how poor is, how ugly girls are, how stupid people are... etc... excellent trollero, excellent !

Edit: Oh and about playing and having fun together, looking how agressiv trolls you are you can roll the proposition, and stick it deep in your ass ;) ( and then you wil say, see ! we are uberpowzors, they are afraid, and bla bla
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:47:11 pm by Cha »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2011, 12:44:30 pm »

Who need loot when can shoot for free. boring - crafting - farming - looting, synonyms

Edit: Oh and about playing and having fun together, looking how agressiv trolls you are you can roll the proposition, and stick it deep in your ass ;) ( and then you wil say, see ! we are uberpowzors, they are afraid, and bla bla

My respond for that is:

Cha cha cha
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:51:40 pm by manero »

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2011, 05:12:35 pm »

I think that You all forgot about one important thing:

IT IS JUST A GAME !!!

Game definiton can be found here

FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2011, 06:02:45 pm »

Ok Guys maybe stfu and if you wanna continue that trollfest, then maybe go to genereal topic thread there is much space for trolling.
About those 5vs5 if anyone srsly are interested to do it some more times please PM me (or query on IRC) and we can talk about when and where we can friendly fight :P

And for trolls (from troll) i cant name it other than friendlyn when its no loot and no trolling on dead bodies on ground :P

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2011, 10:19:41 pm »

It's not like they're necessarily off topic.... they are talking about gang wars after all. ;)
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.266 seconds with 21 queries.