"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:14:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Gang Wars  (Read 16428 times)

Re: Gang Wars
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 01:15:33 pm »

Organized pvp events is not the reason why we are on this server.. If you fight with mind that you can loose your stuff and of course, you can win another ones, it is best experience.

I think that Modoc war zone will not be anti "regular fonline player" measure:

Modoc has PK tradition, there are not neccesary quests, there are place for big gunners and sniper, it is in the middle of gang bases, it is the last town anyone can capture because of TC (nothing valuable - jet - is there), there are not normal players insïde (like in most cities in wasteland .. great progress BTW after one year of testing).

So:

Disable TC in Modoc, militia too, of course, set respawn point near Modoc that if we die in Modoc, we will respawn there (=> great benefit for non junkie chars, if they will be able to join pvp alomost immediately), disable town preview for that town, write on IRC: "if you are noob, dont visit Modoc".

Or fuck us, like you do.

Modoc is only one and its great town.. i totally agree it... :)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 01:25:56 pm »

Disable TC in Modoc, militia too, of course, set respawn point near Modoc that if we die in Modoc, we will respawn there (=> great benefit for non junkie chars, if they will be able to join pvp alomost immediately), disable town preview for that town, write on IRC: "if you are noob, dont visit Modoc".

Or fuck us, like you do.

You forgot "Obey me, fool".
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 01:41:13 pm »

Ok so till Something is done about Modoc (which I agree is a great combat zone) let's make a first try at Necropolis.

My suggestion for organization:

Someone will create a new topic called "Gang fights schedule".

Gangs who want to fight each other have to communicate by IRC, mumble or whatever means they want.
Once 2 gangs agreed on a NUMBER of warriors and on a TIME, they announce it in the thread.

It could be like this:

GANGS fighting: RDA vs VSB
Number: 8 vs 8
Time of PEACEFULL gathering at Watershed: Today at 8h pm GMT+1
Beginning of the fight: 8h 15 pm GMT +1
RDA soldiers: Mr_A/Mr_B/Mr_C...
VSB soldiers: Mr_G/Mr_H/...
Positions:VSB  North_West of the map VS RDA south_east of the map
Neutral scout: Mr_Neutral

Mash Force, TTTLA, Hawks ... are requested to secure the COMBAT ZONE before the fight begins

At 8h 15 enveryone leave the Map except The fighters and The recorder (neutral scout).
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:22:14 pm by Cryofluid »
TTTLA for a New World Order

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 02:55:38 pm »

I realy dont think we need a GM for that. If the Big four (RDA,TTLA,Rogues, VSB&Hawks) makes an arrangment, there is no force that could do some serious damage.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 03:53:51 pm »

However I'm totally not interested in PvP (as always), I'd like to ask for another meat-jerky-maker somewhere else, if you want to make playground in Modoc. Thank you.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 06:39:05 pm »

(nothing valuable - jet - is there), there are not normal players insïde (like in most cities in wasteland ..

not true, and I disagree... first Modoc is only one place to get Meat Jerky... second there is Jerky Delivery quest, which is repeatable and easy to do for everyone (example: newbie died, respawned near Modoc, goes to Modoc for quest, goes to the bar in VC, receives 120 caps, voila money for hammer to mine or whatever)
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 07:04:21 pm »

not true, and I disagree... first Modoc is only one place to get Meat Jerky... second there is Jerky Delivery quest, which is repeatable and easy to do for everyone (example: newbie died, respawned near Modoc, goes to Modoc for quest, goes to the bar in VC, receives 120 caps, voila money for hammer to mine or whatever)

Modoc war zone is not equal to state, where is not possible to enter Modoc.

But ok, we can compare it:

100+ active pvp players vs. few newbies because of jerky delivery quest. Current fonline offers better opportunites where to find caps.

I just want some change and i dont want to wait for new TC system.. because we dont know when it be finished and i personaly dont believe it will solve current problem. Modoc warzone was here for 2 ages, it had few disatvantages, of course, but it is the best known non-organized pvp arena in wasteland. So, bring it back at least until the new TC will be ready to test.
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 12:02:50 am »

Sounds like a strange idea ... what will happen if some alliance or lonely pk decide to come ?

Sounds like a trap or a joke ! As i always said if you are bored with alliance break them !

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 12:19:57 am »

what will happen if some alliance or lonely pk decide to come ?

They are not welcome.

dskpnk

• The Amboy Dukes
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 05:13:16 am »

Not welcome but ? is modoc forbiden to other players ? it's make the game harsher for lonely ones ;)
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 06:51:19 am »

Why not a compromise?
Make modoc war zone with some time gate for quester and beginner ,
like a hour after every 3 of warzone
example gmt +7
1 am - 3am warzone
4am lucky beginner you may enter (pk awaiting for ya)
5 - 7 am warzone
8 am lucky beginner you may enter (pk awaiting for ya)
9 - 11 am warzone
12 am lucky beginner you may enter (pk awaiting for ya)
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

Ned Logan

• chaotic good/neutral
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2010, 07:22:58 pm »

Flick: or the newb can be lucky and get in when everyone is on the drug aftereffects wating for them to wear off on the world map.

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2010, 07:25:48 pm »

yeah, but I don't believe that newbs know of it

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 12:54:27 pm »

I want that old broken town/world locations for Modoc. Only south side  ;D Its epic.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 09:09:54 pm »

Since mass boredom were placed on the server, we could refresh cryo`s idea.

Thats why i would like to bump this topic.

I made IRC channel to help in contact: #GangWars

We can made some gang vs gang fights at hinkley or somewhere on the wasteland.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.