"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 08:13:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: I'm Being Repeatedly Killed In NCR  (Read 7170 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: I'm Being Repeatedly Killed In NCR
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 06:43:48 am »

I think I recall Forrest shooting me and getting gunned.
oh... I didn't notice that then.  Meh.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 07:10:16 am »

If you are Hated, anybody can shoot you without the guards reacting.
Hahaha, if what you said was true then I should be dying at NCR everyday by idiot punchers and other scum. I was hated at NCR most of time month ago and everytime someone punched me (every 5-10 minutes while I was standing there), guards killed him.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 01:03:39 pm »

This is just a bug that I've noticed too. I punched a guy to death once in NCR, but guards killed me, and when I re-spawned and came back to NCR, I still got the message that said "You've caused troubles in this town. The guards will not protect you". So I died again and then I became unprotected.

To solve your problem, if it still occurs, try dying in a different way this time. Like, punch an NCR guard or blow yourself up. I'm not saying this will work but I have a good feeling it will.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 03:04:27 pm »

Just to be difficult:

Why should a flag resulting from a hostile act reset immediately after death, instead of requiring an invisible countdown waiting period?

Which, in fact, could be stackable.

And take real long time to clear.

Unless you bring the guards whole crate of booze.

And fresh hookers. With a random risk of getting a severe rep penalty if, despite of all your efforts, they are not...  8)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 08:46:14 pm »

Just to be difficult:

Why should a flag resulting from a hostile act reset immediately after death, instead of requiring an invisible countdown waiting period?

Which, in fact, could be stackable.

And take real long time to clear.

Unless you bring the guards whole crate of booze.

And fresh hookers. With a random risk of getting a severe rep penalty if, despite of all your efforts, they are not...  8)
;D

yes
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 08:55:13 pm »

OMG you (all newbz and others) won't change like a "war war never change" change the fucking city and everything will be okay !! zomfg you don't understand t hat NCR is central city of california but when it is teh biggest and players come here you would know that this is place for:
thiefs, noobs, gms, sbombers, adventure serachists,!111oneone.

BTW i even check this city when i need to go to workbench like 1 time a day and it is maximum state!!! Change this city to Junktown or Hub and you will be pleased.
h
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 09:57:25 pm »

OMG you (all newbz and others) won't change like a "war war never change" change the fucking city and everything will be okay !! zomfg you don't understand t hat NCR is central city of california but when it is teh biggest and players come here you would know that this is place for:
thiefs, noobs, gms, sbombers, adventure serachists,!111oneone.

BTW i even check this city when i need to go to workbench like 1 time a day and it is maximum state!!! Change this city to Junktown or Hub and you will be pleased.

This really isn't the topic.  There was a single guy who seemingly knew that he could kill me repeatedly.  And he did so.
You see Sha Enin, the traveling folk singer.
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 07:08:20 am »

actually dylan,i saw you run up to forrest and burst him,so i blasted you.i figured you were tagged (dead man lol) and jus killed you on sight

I would like my enlcave skin please :D
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 08:42:13 am »

actually dylan,i saw you run up to forrest and burst him,so i blasted you.i figured you were tagged (dead man lol) and jus killed you on sight

How does that make any sense?  If I burst Forrest, the guards kill me.  Me becoming unprotected isn't even in the equation.  Not to mention the fact that I had died several times and was killed in the same manner.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 08:50:21 am »

How does that make any sense?  If I burst Forrest, the guards kill me.  Me becoming unprotected isn't even in the equation.  Not to mention the fact that I had died several times and was killed in the same manner.
Didn't any one notice the part where he also killed this poor newbie right before he left via exit grid?

37 hp shovel and leather jacket :/.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 08:52:05 am by Michaelh139 »
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 12:56:23 am »

How does that make any sense?  If I burst Forrest, the guards kill me.  Me becoming unprotected isn't even in the equation.  Not to mention the fact that I had died several times and was killed in the same manner.
do you have really bad karma with ncr?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 12:58:24 am »

do you have really bad karma with ncr?

If he is Vilified then guards would shoot him on sight, and if he was Hated or better, then he should be protected after death.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 08:28:19 pm »

If he is Vilified then guards would shoot him on sight, and if he was Hated or better, then he should be protected after death.

Funny story, I know a guy whose vilified, yet the guards don't shoot him.  Something is broken here.  Also related to this, is my post about caravans attacking you when you're at antipathy, yet not when you're hated.
Something is wrong, here.

Marko69

• SLASH!
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 01:38:33 pm »

i beleive you lose protection after so much killing,stealing,trolling etc..not confirmed

I confirm this, you are flagged as dangerous 30 minutes or 1 hour after you commit a crime in town.
Anti-pk, protector of the law in wasteland.
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 02:58:05 pm »

Fact is that shit happens if u act like a moron troll everytime  8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.