"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 12:10:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 132517 times)

Re: The End
« Reply #345 on: June 13, 2013, 11:03:20 am »

I'm reposting this because obviously with it already being deleted not all of the dev's were able to see it. I will continue to repost this no matter the number of times you ban the account. Post count: 2

This is what happens when dev's decide not to listen to any of their fans and create more problems then they fix. They always wanted to add their own ideas of features and would ban people that requested some patches to just fix bugs. Because of the dev team, this game has died. For instance, take a look at what WoW did, they made the game pay-to-play and made sure to pay attention to people's requests for different features on the forums. Along with balances and formula reworks. As a dev you are supposed to make the game fun to play for everyone, not make a game just for yourself to feel like a god. The second part of your screw up was begging for donations, being your only income, and not doing what the players wanted. Who's going to donate to a game that they don't like? No one. The game had plenty of donations back in the day, then you started adding people to the dev team that the entire fanbase hated. For instance, Jovanka was added to the team when everyone openly hated on her in NCR. The only people that didn't openly hate was the people who were laughing at their keyboard trolling. Few of the good dev's and GM's remained til the end because many of them saw what the majority of the team was doing and realized you were all killing the game. Izual in particular, thank you for your service.

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #346 on: June 13, 2013, 11:13:25 am »

I'm reposting this because obviously with it already being deleted not all of the dev's were able to see it. I will continue to repost this no matter the number of times you ban the account. Post count: 2

This is what happens when dev's decide not to listen to any of their fans and create more problems then they fix. They always wanted to add their own ideas of features and would ban people that requested some patches to just fix bugs. Because of the dev team, this game has died. For instance, take a look at what WoW did, they made the game pay-to-play and made sure to pay attention to people's requests for different features on the forums. Along with balances and formula reworks. As a dev you are supposed to make the game fun to play for everyone, not make a game just for yourself to feel like a god. The second part of your screw up was begging for donations, being your only income, and not doing what the players wanted. Who's going to donate to a game that they don't like? No one. The game had plenty of donations back in the day, then you started adding people to the dev team that the entire fanbase hated. For instance, Jovanka was added to the team when everyone openly hated on her in NCR. The only people that didn't openly hate was the people who were laughing at their keyboard trolling. Few of the good dev's and GM's remained til the end because many of them saw what the majority of the team was doing and realized you were all killing the game. Izual in particular, thank you for your service.

So true thanks for the post best summary ever
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:16:09 am by 700noob007 »

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #347 on: June 13, 2013, 11:22:46 am »

This topic becomes a wall for trolls.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #348 on: June 13, 2013, 11:27:41 am »

@Wall of text above: Every dev can read the junkboard. Besides, next time you should call yourself Captain Obvious instead.

Other than that, we never banned anyone who just requested fixes. This is pure bs, as is most of your post.

Also, stop pretending to be an innocent victim of ban-happy forum moderators and grow up.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:35:30 am by Lexx »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2013, 11:37:42 am »

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #350 on: June 13, 2013, 11:42:17 am »

@Wall of text above: Every dev can read the junkboard. Besides, next time you should call yourself Captain Obvious instead.

Other than that, we never banned anyone who just requested fixes. This is pure bs, as is most of your post.

Also, stop pretending to be an innocent victim of ban-happy forum moderators and grow up.

Probably ban me, but got a picture of Jovanka and Ill give you 2500 caps

BenKain

• Independent Developer
« Reply #351 on: June 13, 2013, 11:43:47 am »

By the way, I am having a lot of fun with the new locations. I have had some interesting PvP in these locations....

Once again, so long and thanks for all the fish,

I look forward, in a sad and bittersweet sort of way, to June 23rd. 

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #352 on: June 13, 2013, 11:48:24 am »

I look forward, in a sad and bittersweet sort of way, to June 23rd.

to all of you crying and dramatizing about the server end, i have something to say - get a life and move on. there's plenty of other BETTER games out there, no need for drama speeches.

i, for one, enjoyed playing this online game, like many others. well, at least enjoyed it when it was enjoyable.

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #353 on: June 13, 2013, 12:07:38 pm »

Nice pictures really. Why is Vaultman sleeping in this one?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:10:21 pm by hejmr »
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #354 on: June 13, 2013, 12:38:54 pm »

ITT:
Hey devs,
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/dead-horse.gif

We had fun times, we had bad times. Nothing is forever.
Who cares who is at fault now, everyone has his/her own opinion.

lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
« Reply #355 on: June 13, 2013, 01:02:45 pm »

Who cares who is at fault now, everyone has his/her own opinion.
And we all know that opinions are like assholes: everyone has one and they all stink.
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2013, 01:25:33 pm »

/thread

Nice_Boat

• I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
« Reply #357 on: June 13, 2013, 01:38:47 pm »

We really don't need any more of your useless bullshitting NiceBoat.

You mean you and the voices in your head?

Anyway, the new dev-team is getting the sendoff it deserves and it's happening quite naturally - nobody's forcing anyone to post anything negative, actually plenty of messages are getting deleted due to dev butthurt. If you don't like that or feel it's inappropriate - well, tough luck mate.

Besides, iirc last time you said I was bullshitting you were saying that 2238 is going to last forever and I was saying that dramatic changes need to be made in order to save the server. The changes didn't happen and here we are... but then again things never really improve around here, so I guess morons will be morons and Lexx will keep stating that nothing really happened and everything is the community's fault ;D

Oh well, at least everything's consistent and 2238 is going out in the same style that really brought it down.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:50:42 pm by Nice_Boat »

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #358 on: June 13, 2013, 02:01:00 pm »

Anyway, the new dev-team is getting the sendoff it deserves and it's happening quite naturally - nobody's forcing anyone to post anything negative, actually plenty of messages are getting deleted due to dev butthurt. If you don't like that or feel it's inappropriate - well, tough luck mate.
Well, 10 deleted posts is pretty small amount considering size of this thread if you ask me...

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #359 on: June 13, 2013, 02:06:52 pm »

"And lexx will keep stating..." Good to know.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 42

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 18 queries.